BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

By run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... More

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3 - [Jerk]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]
Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]
Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]

5.7K 180 60
By run-bts-ineedu

[[You]]

I walked out my room and see Taehyung being stopped by my little brother when he's about to leave my apartment. "Hyung! Have you played this game called 'The Last Of Us'?" I couldn't help but giggle at the scene. Taehyung turned and looked at me with an uncomfortable look and back to my little brother Dong Shil. "O-Of course! I have played it a lot with my friends." He stutters a little but manage to ask my brother to play with him. "I even finished the whole game in one day." He brags making my brother's eyes goes wide with amazement. "That's so cool! You should help me." They end up going to the living room and play the game together. I go sit on the sofa and watched them, finding it a little weird, yet somewhat happy for Taehyung to be playing here at my house and getting along with my brother. Considering him to be the person I hate the most not that long ago. A lot of things changed in just a short period of time. Especially with Jimin liking me. What am I going to do with him? I know I could not just give him an answer without knowing about my feelings. Jimin is a good guy, he treats me well and he is also very sweet. I was happy to receive my first confession, euphoric even. Maybe I should spend more time with him? Maybe if I hang around him more, I could feel something.

My thoughts are cut off when Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face. I shift my head to him sitting on the couch beside me and furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you thinking about y/n?" he asked, smiling. Taehyung is smiling. He looks so handsome when he smiles. I mean, what... no, he's not. No, no, no. "Nothing at all." I shook my head. Taehyung's face showing that he's not buying it.

"Taehyung-ah! I'm going, you could stay longer if you want." His dad calls, already in front of the door. I could hear Taehyung grunting, "I don't want to go anywhere with you." He mumbles, but I could hear him. "I'll go." He said and stood up from the seat. He gave my brother a pat on the head and heads to the door. After saying bye and thanks for the meal to both my parents, they finally left. My parents looked very happy after seeing their old friend and could not stop talking about how Taehyung and I used to get along, and they even said that Taehyung looks so grown up and handsome now. I wish they knew how a jerk he could be behind all that handsome face. I helped my mom with the dishes and everyone went into their rooms after that. My bed feels 10 times better when I lay on it, I felt all my muscle relaxes. It has been such a long day. I still need to talk to Sojin tomorrow and ask her why she acted the way she did back there. Also Jimin. Speaking of Jimin, my phone vibrates and shows a text from Jimin.

Jimin: "Hey y/n (o・・o)/"

Me: "Hello Jimin"

Jimin: "Do you have time tomorrow after class?"

Me: "I am pretty much free after 2."

Jimin: "Perfect, let's grab an early dinner together then."

Me: "Sounds good!"

Jimin: "I'll pick you up in front of you class tomorrow. Good night and dream of me. (_˘˘)"

I could not help but smile from the text. It's nice that he still treats me the same after his confession and me asking him to wait for my reply. I got up from my bed to browse through my closet to find clothes to wear for tomorrow. I don't know, but I feel excited for some reason.

The next day came and I am already ready earlier than usual. I put a little makeup on today, highlighting my eyes and lips. I head to the door after kissing my parents good-bye. I closed my apartment door and find Taehyung already outside. "Good Morning." I gave him a wide smile. I am in such a good mood today. Taehyung yawned, "Why are you so happy in the morning?" I gave him a shrug and happily walk to the elevator, I could see Taehyung's confused look from seeing my happy mood. "You're cooking for me today right?" he asked as we wait for the elevator. I can't believe I forgot about that.

Yes, I haven't been going there recently because his dad is there and Taehyung is not saying anything either. I gave Taehyung an awkward smile, "But your dad is there." I reasoned. "No, he'll be flying back to American this afternoon." I gulped. I can't say I have a dinner date with Jimin. I mean I can, but he does not need to know that. "Well... I can't today." I stammered. I could feel his eyes getting furious. "Why?" he asked. "I got homework to do, yes." I lied. I couldn't think of any better excuses right now. "You could do them after you cook for me, I could even help you." His brows furrowed.

I bit my lower lip. "You have other plans do you?" his tone getting lower. The elevator arrives. "Oh look it's here." I said trying to avoid his question, Taehyung blocks my way before I could even step in. "Answer me Goddammit!" I feel my cheeks burn with anger, I was having such a good mood today, it's not even half a day yet and he already decides to ruin it. "What Taehyung?" my voice came out as a yell and he scoffs, "It's Jimin is it. I'm right aren't I?"

"How can you assume that it's Jimin? Okay fine, it's Jimin, so what?" I admit and anger is already consuming me. I could see Taehyung's jaw clench. "Why? You are jealous because you can't be happy? Now that at least something pleasant has happened to me, you decide to ruin it Taehyung? How can you be so selfish? Just when I thought you are changing back to the old Taehyung, you, yo –."

Taehyung cut off my words with a scoff, his eyes glaring at me, sending shivers all over my body, if eyes would kill, I would already be dead. "Old Taehyung?" he laughs sarcastically. "You must be kidding me y/n. The old Taehyung is long dead! And you could go have fun with Jimin for all I care, I don't actually. I don't fucking care about whatever you do." Tears are already threatening to fall. "Well then stop asking me to cook for you!" I shouted, warm tears already rolling down my cheeks.

I could see people walking by whispering to themselves by seeing the scene. "You don't have to say that. I already fired you in my head long ago anyway! Your food doesn't even taste good. They're like shit." What is he? Five? I can't believe he just said that. I stomp away from him, wiping off my tears, why does he have to be such a jerk every time. I know it's too good to be true. I decide to take the stairs down. Being with him for another minute could drive me to choke him instead.

******

[[Taehyung]]

Shit, shit, shit. I kicked the elevator door making a loud noise, attracting stares and whispers from people passing by. I can't believe I made her cry again. Why do I always have to be such a dick to her? I ruffle my hair. Feeling frustrated with myself. I just couldn't help my anger. The mention of Jimin with her is enough to send me over the edge. I just said sorry to her, I can't say it again. It's mostly her fault anyway. She started yelling at me when I was only asking her. She could just answer me that she'll be with Jimin. I grunted and kicked the elevator door again. Fuck, why does it have to be Jimin out of so many people?

I don't feel like going to campus and meet y/n. She's probably having fun being with Jimin all day. I end up going to the nearest arcade and decide to just hang there until I get tired.

Forget going to the arcade, I can't focus on the games at all. The whole day, my mind kept bothering me about y/n being upset and angry. What will I eat now that she won't cook for me? I am getting hungry when I walk home from the arcade. I remembered I haven't eaten anything since this morning. My stomach is rumbling and it's starting to prick a little. Maybe I should just order myself jjajangmyeon today or maybe stuff myself with instant noodles and the leftover kimchi that she left in the fridge. I arrived in front of the apartment building and spot Namjoon's car parked in front. Why is he here? I walked over to his car and I could see him inside with two other hyungs, Jin, and Jhope. Namjoon rolled down his window, giving me a smile. "Hey kid, long time no see." I rolled my eyes at the mention of 'Kid'.

"Yeah, where have you been and where is your phone? We have been calling you about a million times" Jin nags.

"My phone is being fixed hyung. Anyways why are you guys here?" I asked.

"We came here to get you of course, hop on!" Jhope opens the door for me from inside. "Where are we going? And where is Yoongi hyung and Kookie?" Jhope groans from my question. "We are going to drink of course! It has been so long since the party and Yoongi hyung, he's sleeping as always, Jungkook is a little tired so we decide to let him rest." I laughed. "Well we called to get Jimin a while ago and he said that he is on a date?" My jaw clenches, by the mention of his name. "Well whatever, I guess the four of us will do." Jhope chuckles and Namjoon drives away. We drink and share the stories that happened to each of us, as always, Jhope hyung would tell us weird stories, Namjoon hyung would tell us that he meet a sexy girl the other day, he came up to her for her number, but end up being slapped instead. Jin hyung told us that he went to japan for 2 days and tried the best sushi ever. This is what I need. The hyungs always manage to lighten my mood whenever I am with them. I end up having more shots of soju than I intended to. Namjoon didn't drink too much because he is in charge of driving us all back home safe. He dropped me off in front of my apartment building. He offered to help me, but I said that I could manage, so he told me to get some sleep and drove off. I'm too drunk to even walk properly. My head feels heavy but good. I walked in the building, with sloppy steps, my vision blurry but still manage to press the button of the elevator, I kind of noticed a couple standing beside me, the girl whispering to her boyfriend, but was too drunk to even care. I remembered the argument that I had with y/n this morning. "Bitch" I muttered as the elevator door slides open, I stepped in and so does the couple. I smiled at the thought of y/n with Jimin. They don't even suit each other. I glanced at the couple standing behind me and laughed at them. I don't know why everything seems so funny right now. I see the weird face they're making and laughed even more. They finally reached their floor and walked out. Then it stops at mine. I step out, my vision still as blurry. I reached my apartment door, but I can't help to stare at y/n's apartment door. Is she home yet? Is she still with Jimin? I start to feel somewhat guilty about what I say to her this morning. I reached my pocket for my phone and grunted when I couldn't find it, I feel so tired standing up. I squat down beside my door outside, feeling the cold cement wall chilling my back which relaxes my nerves as I doze off.

******

[[You]]

I didn't see Taehyung at all today on campus. Did he skip again? Urgh whatever. He can skip and fail his classes, see if I care. Jimin picked me up as soon as I finished class and he is even kind enough to bring my bag until we reach his car. I refused at first, but he kept asking, so I let him bring it. We came to a very nice restaurant I have never heard of before. Jimin told me that his father is friends with the owner and that if one of his family members eats here, they could get a discount. I didn't know what to order so Jimin ordered it for me. It was delicious. Though my mind kept reminding me of Taehyung. Is he eating instant noodles again? It gets kind of annoying how I am worrying about him when I'm with Jimin. Jimin and I talked a lot, from how he is close with his parents and cousins. Unlike Taehyung, who can't even have a decent conversation with his dad. Stop thinking about him y/n! Jimin stops talking and gave me a confused look. "You okay y/n?" he asked. Do I not look okay? I excused myself from him to go to the toilet. I washed my hands and look at myself in the mirror. "This is tiring." I sighed. Everything about Jimin seems to be very overwhelming. His life itself is very extravagant. I gave myself a 'fighting'. I can't let Jimin down. I can do this. I walked back to our table and Jimin already paid for the meal. His eyes lit up when he sees me and gave me a wide smile, "You ready to go?" I returned his smile. "You should have shared the bill." His smile widen. "There is no way that I'll let you pay. As long as I am eating with you, I will always be the one paying." At least, Jimin's a gentleman, unlike Taehyung who asked me to pay for the groceries that is going to be his food.

We arrived in front of my apartment building. I did not know what to say before leaving, it feels kind of weird to just go. I shift my gaze to Jimin, who is already staring at me with kind eyes. He grabs my hand gently and his face slowly got closer. I shut my eyes, not wanting to know what he will do next. He pulled my head closer with his hand behind my head. Then I felt warm lips on my forehead. I opened my eyes and Jimin chuckles. "That's enough for me now." He said and somehow I'm showered with relief. This feels so wrong. I'm supposed to be falling for Jimin and I don't think falling in love feels like this. I gave him a forced smile. "Thank you for today, the food was great!" I opened the car door and get down. "It's great having dinner with you too! I'll text you when I get back." Jimin winks at me and took off. It's fun being with Jimin, but why is it so exhausting. I got into the elevator and to my floor. I am walking casually to my apartment and I notice the figure slouching down in the floor beside Taehyung's apartment door. What is he doing there? I got to him and squatted beside him, "Taehyung." I called and I could smell the alcohol coming from him. "Did you drink?" My eyebrows furrowed. Taehyung heard me, "hmm? Y/n you're back." I felt a little poke in my heart. "Why are you here Taehyung?" I asked. "Waaaiting..." he slurs.

"Waiting for who?"

"Waiting for you." He mumbles and his eyes still half closed. I scoffed. "You are so drunk Kim Taehyung." I grabbed his arm, to pull him up. "I'm seriousss." He adds. I feel my face flush from his words. I tried pulling him up, but he weighs me down, grabbing my wrist instead. "Come baaaack." He mutters. "Huh?"

"Jack, coomme ba a a ack."

"What are you even saying Taehyung."

"Jaahck, coohme baahck and..." he repeats, in an even more dramatic tone, making me crinkle my nose. 

"And??" I can't say that I am entertained by drunk Taehyung, but that is exactly what I am feeling.

He smiles lazily, "c...cook"

I snorted and he continued, "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for saying that your cooking sucks ass and I'm sorry for calling you a bitch," the side of his lips curls up a little bit too high. 

I gaped at him, how can he still be so rude when he is drunk and did he just call me a Bitch? "Just... just, well, I like your Japanese curry, I reallllyy do." 

I sighed, feeling tired after a long day. "If I cook for you, will you stop being a jerk?" I hold my hand up to stop him from saying anything further. 

If I'm going to make a promise when he's drunk, better do it the right way. I took my phone out from my pocket and open the camera to record everything he will be saying. "Okay, say that you won't be a jerk to y/n as long as she cooks for you." 

He smiles wide, with his eyes closed and raised his one hand as if he is going to do a pledge. "I promise to be a goooood boy and be noice... I mean niice, to y/n as long as she cooks for Kim Taehyung!" He ends with a grin. I bit my lip to restrain finding him very cute. I end the recording and help him up. I tuck him into bed, also feeding the now growing kitten some pebbles and petting it before leaving.

Waking up in the morning has been harder each time, but I manage to set my alarm at 6 am to make Taehyung some breakfast. I know he only needs me for Dinner, but if I'm going to be cooking for him, might as well cook his breakfast. I dressed in casual clothing of t-shirt and sweatpants, gave my hair a brush or two before heading out. I put a note to my mother telling her I will leave earlier. I pressed Taehyung's passcode and went in. I feel like barging in, but I'll worry about that later. I end up cooking some eggs, with rice and some side dishes containing Kimchi, seaweed and sliced fish cakes. The normal Korean Breakfast. 

I was happy how everything is set up. I heard Taehyung's door clicks open and there he is, his hair as messy as ever, his hand in his head probably because of his hangover. He was stunned to see me, as his eyes went wide eyeing the breakfast and his hand slowly drops down to his side. "What, why are you here?" his eyebrows furrowed. " And what is that?" his eyes already eyeing the food that is on the table. I grinned. "Breakfast." I pulled out his chair for him. "Sit," I told him, he shot me a glare but he listens and sits down. I sit across from him placing my palm to my chin as I watch Taehyung pick his spoon up. 

"You wake up in time though," I said. He stays silent eating his food. It almost feels weird that he seems so quiet, we would either be arguing right now or scream at each other like yesterday. "Are you not gonna leave?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "No," I said short. "Why I thought you like Jimin?" Not this again. "Doesn't mean I can't cook for you," I said, trying to make a point. He stays silent taking a half spoon full of the rice into his mouth. "So you are still going to keep cooking for me?" he asked, his gaze is not meeting mine. What is wrong with him? Where is the Taehyung I know yesterday?

.

.

.

To be Continued

~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in a while, I'll be putting up 2 other chapters so stay tune for that :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 35 10
Taehyung thought he was in love. But after meeting Yoongi he finds out that that wasn't love. Getting betrayed by your best friend must be tough, t...
7.9K 256 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
30.4K 1K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
315 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...