Stay Gajeel X Reader

Galing kay fairytailwriter444

Gajeel has just joined the Fairy Tail Guild and must be accepted by all of the members. Especially the guild'... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Years Special!
11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AHHH!
Chapter 19
.... Hi

Chapter 5

6.7K 156 24
Galing kay fairytailwriter444

"*laughing" Shut up Gajeel!" Y/N and Gajeel were, laughing. They were sitting at a table together with some food eating.

"Or what shortie?" He smirks and Y/N chuckles. Gajeel grabs a piece of metal about to eat it and Y/N freezes it making it stuck to his hand in a block of ice. His smirk fades now to bring an annoyed face. "Okay that's not funny," Y/N held her stomach laughing.

"What are you gonna do about it Gajeel?" She mimicked him and he grumbled.

"I don't get it what's so funny!?" Natsu yelled crossing his arms looking at Gajeel and Y/N from across the guild. He sat with his team and the girls smiled. Gray rolled his eyes and smacked Natsu.

"Are you really that blind? It's so obvious," Happy laughed and Natsu grew angry.

"What do you mean it's so obvious!?"

"I think Y/N likes him," Ezra smiles sweetly. They look over once again seeing Gajeel trying to get the ice off of his hand.

"Just hold still and I'll get it off!" Y/N shouted trying to grab his hand in ice. He slammed it on the table.

"It's just ice how is it not breaking!?"

"Gajeel hold still!" Y/N snatches his ice covered hand laughing at him. She used her magic and the ice slowly started to shrink and her hand touched him as the ice went completely away.

"I'm pretty sure my hand is numb now," He looked down at her hand touching his then back at her. Their eyes closed and they chuckled moving their hands away. Lucy smiled and clasped her hands together.

"They actually don't look bad together. They'd be a pretty cute couple," Natsu scratched his head.

"I still don't get it."

"You idiot! She likes him and he likes her they want to be together." Gray sighed and Natsu smiled.

"Oohhhh they like- THEY LIKE EACH OTHER!?" Natsu yelled and the guild fell silent. Everybody stared at him and Y/N and Gajeel turned their heads hearing him. Lucy jumped up and covered Natsu's mouth pulling him back.

"Shut up Natsu!" She whispered and smiled at the members. They shrugged their shoulders and went back to what they were doing. Y/N stared at the team and stood up.

"I'll be right back," Gajeel nodded and Y/N walked over to Natsu. Her hands went on her hip and she eyed them carefully. "Who likes each other exactly?"

"Nobody!" Gray chuckled nervously. Natsu jumped up and poked Y/N.

"You and Gajeel," Her eyes widen and she glares at Natsu.

"What the hell Natsu!" Her cheeks turned pink and she stomped on her foot.

"You guys said they did were you lying?" He turned to the others and they shook their head. Y/N growled and sighed.

"Listen we don't like each other, end of story." She walks back to the table and groans.

"What?" Gajeel chuckles.

"Just something stupid," Y/N tries changing the subject. 

"Y/N and Gajeel are getting along really well I see," Makarov smiled talking to Mira.

"It seems so, maybe she likes him." Mira giggled. "They should go on a job together."

"You know I said the same thing to them after the parade," Y/N looked back at the job request board and turned to Gajeel. 

"Wanna go on a job?" Gajeel thought for a moment and took a large bite of the iron he was eating. 

"Fine with me Shortie," Y/N gave him an annoyed face. 

"I'm not short," Gajeel smirked at her and she crossed her arms. "I'll go grab the job, just stay here and finish eating fatty," His eyes widened and he coughed up his 'food' as she walked away.

"Fatty!?" Y/N chuckled and started to head towards the board when Mira called her name. 

"Y/N this job request asks specifically for you," Y/N raised a brow. 

"Me?" She grabbed the paper examining it reading what she was asked for. "Well, I guess we'll do this one." Y/N turned to Gajeel wiggling the paper. "Alright let's go," He nodded and got up following her out. Natsu's eyes widened along with Gray's. 

"Y/N!" 

"Where ya going?" Gray and Natsu shouted. 

"I'm going to a job with Gajeel, I'll see you guys later!" Their jaws dropped. 

"B-But! We asked you to come on a job with our team and you never did!" Natsu yelled after she walked out of the guild. He crossed his arms and pouted. "This is unfair, Y/N never goes on jobs with us anymore and now she'll go on them with Gajeel." 

"For once I agree, we wanna spend time with Y/N too! She's like our sister," Gray scoffed and Erza smacked them. 

"Just be happy she was even allowed to go on a job! Haven't you guys noticed how well Y/N has been doing?" 

"I have to say even though I haven't known her for long, it seems like she comes to the guild more often and is a lot more energetic." Lucy smiled. 

Train station

"Ugghhh!! Trains!" Y/N groaned and Gajeel chuckled.

"Motion sickness?" She weakly nodded leaning against the train window.

"How are you not throwing up right now?" She managed to say before covering her mouth.

"Don't know guess I'm just better than you and Salamander, *gihi*"

"Yeah rig-*groan*"

"God you look awful," She glared at him and he nervously scratched his neck. Y/N laid there in pain and closed her eyes trying to sleep. "Gosh you're never gonna fall asleep leaning against the window sitting up straight," she heard Gajeel sigh and felt hands around her waist. Her eyes shot open and she looked up seeing Gajeel holding her and laying her down on his lap. He looked away with red cheeks and Y/N's face turned red feeling her head now on his lap.

"T-Thanks," Y/N stuttered and closed her eyes. Gajeel waited for a moment and looked down at her thinking she was asleep now. His lips curved into a smile and his hands rested on her head. Slowly rubbing/petting her head not wanting her to move away. Y/N smiled feeling him touching her head.

Time Skip

"Hey wake up, Y/N" Gajeel shook her slightly. Her eyes slowly opened seeing that they were the last ones on the train.

"Sorry," She sat up before Gajeel moved his head leaning over her and their heads bumped together.

"Ow!" They hissed in pain and held their heads.

"Let's just get this job over with," He groaned and pulled her off the train. "So what's the job exactly?"

"We have to be bodyguards for the rich family's daughter." Y/N replied looking for the house.

"'tch' This seems like a boring job," She pushed him softly.

"Stop complaining and help me find this house," Gajeel looked around and pointed at the end of the street.

"There, come on," Y/N and Gajeel reached the house knocking on the door. It opens slowly revealing a tall much older man wearing a suit.

"You must be from Fairy Tail! Come in please," He moves aside for them to enter and walks them to meet his daughter explaining the job more thoroughly. "As you can tell we are a very wealthy family which means we are also very known,"

"We didn't know you," Gajeel mumbled and Y/N stomped on his foot still smiling at the old man. Gajeel held his foot and groaned in pain as they walked further.

"Well because we are very known we have a lot of enemies. Every year my wife and I hold a very elegant party almost like a ball and my daughter was attacked last year. This year I want to be prepared and have you there to protect her from any harm." Y/N smiles and nods her head.

"Absolutely, Gajeel and I will make sure she stays safe."

"Great! This is my daughter, Giselle," He opens a door to reveal and a girl actually older than Y/N and Gajeel. Her head turns and her eyes widen as a smile grows on her face.

"You're Y/N L/N the Ice Queen!" Y/N chuckles and waves.

"Yup that's me, and this is Gajeel he will be partnering with me on this job." Gajeel waves but says nothing.

"Hello! I want to say thank you for coming all the way out here for my safety." Giselle smiles and walks over to Y/N.

"No problem really," Y/N chuckles and Giselle's father smiles.

"Perfect! Y/N I'll show you your room to get ready."

"Get ready?" Gajeel asks confused. 

"Of course! You are here to protect my daughter but you must look like one of our guests, we have already chosen a few suitable outfits." Gajeel is about to protest but Y/N covers his mouth.

"Can't wait!" Giselle's father smiles and leads them to one large room. "Thank you!" Y/N shouts as he closes the door.

"Why the hell do we have to dress up!?" Gajeel complained and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Gajeel just get dressed and do it! Do you want to get paid?" He jumps on the bed lying down.

"I think I'll just take a nap instead," Y/N sighs and grabs the bed cover yanking it beneath him. His body rolled off the bed with a thud.

"Get dressed," He laid there for a moment not wanting to move. A groan escapes his lips as he stood up. 

"Fine, I'll go change in the bathroom." He twisted the door knob to the bathroom and walked in holding his outfit. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you haven't already seen I have a Laxus X Reader book series and my third book will be out in just a few days you should go check them out! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.3K 1K 28
γ€Žγƒ•γ‚§γ‚’γƒͺーテむル』 ───────────────── β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 a story of yours and Gajeel's adventures together.❞ ───────────────── κ’°Gajeel Redfox x...
63.8K 1.6K 11
Gajeel has always been in love with Levy and figured she only saw him as a friend, but what he doesn't know is that Levy loves him too and everyone c...
9.1K 341 11
COMPLETED When Levy is selected by the Master to compete in the Grand Magic Games, and a member of the mysterious new guild Devil's Eye starts having...
6.6K 194 18
Levy McGarden is one of the few people who have mastered two types of magic. Solid Script, and Dragon Slayer. Her long search for Irene, the ice drag...