Sollux Captor X reader

By EL_SUGAr

In this story you are Jade and Jake sister. This is my first Homestuck story so it may have some mistakes. More

Dressed up
Ditch school
Beach
A/n
The next few days
Party or Game
Truth or Dare
Awake with Sollux
Skip cuz I"m lazy
Yay! Monday
Dad
Video
School
Friends?
Kiss
Fine day
Carnival
Captive
Sorry
Saved
Safe and sound
Woah!
Our date

Sollux day

739 18 54
By EL_SUGAr

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I was in my room and texting Sollux non stop. Then Jake came in and tackled me into a fucking tickle fight. I laughed and then pushed him off. I went under my cover and he tried to take it off. I quickly pushed him and threw my cover on him and ran to the living room and to go outside. But when I got there I saw Dirk and he smirks at me. Oh shit.

He jumps on me but misses me. I laugh and quickly put my shoes on and when I was about to go out the door I felt Dirk hands on my shirt and he pulls me towards him. I try to get loose but Jake and Jade joins him and they all tickle me.

"S-s-s-stop!" I hiss at them and then I see Karkat and Dave and they join them. I was being tickled in my stomach and it started to hurt so much that I started to cry and when they saw they stopped.

"Why did you guys have to tickle me?" I ask.

"Because we have a feeling that today is gonna be a good day." Jake said.

"What happened to you fuckers?" I ask and get up and then go to my room. I close and locked the door so no one would come in.

As I did I remember that toady was sollux birthday or whatever trolls call it.

I open the door to see Jade in my face.

"What?" I ask.

"Did you forget?" She asked.

"Oh how can you forget?!" Dave yells.

"REALLY (Y/N)! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU FORGOT SOLLUX-" Karkat said.

"I know it is Sollux birthday day but what am I forgetting?" I asked them.

"We just thought you forgot his birthday." Jake says.

"What are you guys gonna do for his birthday?" I ask.

"Sollux doesn't want to anything and he says just want to stay in his house and spend-" Dirk smirks.

"Spend time with YOU!" Jade said happily.

"Who is You?" I was joking with them.

"No you." Dave said.

"Oh! Who is this you person? Is it a girl who just moved here from China?" I ask.

"No you!" Dave said.

"You must be a nice girl if he wants to spend time with her." I say.

"NO YOU LIKE IN (Y/N) YOU." Karkat gets pissed.

"I know I was just messing with ya dorks." I said.

"Are you going over to his house?" Jake asked concerned.

"Eh. I dunno." I said.

"That is just mean." Dave said.

"I don't have a present for him. What am I supposed to do? Just walk over to his house and say 'hi Sollux, happy birthday and I have no presents for you but we can spend the whole day together if ya like but I have no presents dude because I was just too lazy and I also forgot it and then remembered until a few hours ago.'" I said.

"That is why we got him present so you won't have to give him one and we already dropped it off." Jade said.

"Ugh! Fine! What did you guys get him?" I ask.

"Dave got him a big bee and Karkat got him a baby bee, Jake got him some gun, Dirk got him some leather jacket, Feferi got him a pair of new shoes of different colors and-" Jade was talking and I was getting tired.

"Okay just stop talking you are giving me a headache." I said trying to make any excuses so I can stay.

Don't get me wrong but I have developed a crush on him. I don't know why but he is seems so cute and perfect. I don't know why I suddenly feel this way about him now.

"You should go and tell him how you feel." Dave said.

"Wait what now? What do you mean?" I glare at him.

"WELL DON'T YOU LIKE HIM?" Karkat asked.

"No." I Lied. "He is just a friend besides I don't think that I can see him in that way." I said.

"Well then you should just spend the whole day with your best friend." Dave said.

"Alright." I said as I grabbed a (f/c) hoodie and some white vans.

"Well see you guys later." I say and start to walk to his house. I walk and text with him.
Y= (y/n) s=Sollux

Y: Hey can I come over?
S:sure!
Y: almost there dude
S: u got here fast

I laughed and when I saw his house I ran over and knocked on it. Sollux opened it and smiled at me.

"How are you Sollux?" I smile at him.

"Fine I guess but a friend-" he frowns.

"Happy birthday or whatever you trolls call them because I don't know the exact term for it but anyway happy birthday Sollux." I said all nervous and hugged him.

"It's wiggling (y/n)." Sollux corrected me.

We pulled away. "Yeah whatever happy wiggling day." I roll my eyes and went in without asking permission.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask him.

"I dunno spend the whole day sleeping." He said.

"Oh! Sollux I know what we can do!" I say all happy.

"What?" He asked.

"We can sleep together." I smirk at him and he coughs.

"W-wait what?" He blushes a dark shade of yellow.

"You and me can sleep together bro." I say.

"But-"

"Hey we did it once and it was accidental so we can do it again." I joke with him.

"But...I thought we were just um...you know...." he was getting nervous.

"I was joking Sollux." I said and he blushes again.

"So you don't mean it?" He asks.

"No." I say but I like him and I want to lean on him, but not in a bad way just like you know us sitting on the couch and snuggling together.

"We are not gonna spend the whole day in bed. We are gonna go and have some nerd fun dude! Like hack the teacher computers to get the answers from them for the test or change our grades to A's!" I said.

"Or we can just go to the beach and hang out their or to the mall and try new things and use them. I have a friend that is a mall cop, he has a cop scooter and we use it and go around the mall on it." I said hoping he'll choose the scooter one because it is really fun and I know a person too.

He thinks for a while. "Lets go to the mall and ride the scooter." He smiles at me.

"Yes!" I happily said and jumped in the air and went out of his house. I was practically jumping in the air and yelling. "Come on SOLLUX! We need to get there before he has his lunch BREAK!" I said and he was taking his time.

"SOLLUX HURRY YOU SLOW ASS!" I screamed.

"I'm coming just wait!" He yelled at me and was getting his yellow and black striped hoodie.

I made a sad face when he came out. He looks at me and frowns. "I'm sorry (y/n) but you screamed at me." He said.

"You know what I don't even want to go now." I said of course I was acting.

"Unless..." he says and I smirk.

Sollux p.o.v
(Y/n) was on my back. She was lighter than I thought. "On my bumble bee!" She said.

I laughed, I loved her. Of course I won't tell her that because that would ruin our friendships but something tells me that it won't. I just push that feeling away.

"I'm getting tired (y/n)." I say and we see the mall.

She gets off and fixes her hoodie. "Wow sol you are a tough troll." She says and we go in the mall.

We walk around and I follow her. It's been like 5 minutes and it felt like a whole hour.

"Ugh! (Y/n) we've been walk for like a hour! Where is th-" I say but got cut off by her.

She grabbed my hand and I blush. She pulls me towards a good looking guy.

"Kenny!" She calls out.

The guy with a cop suit and light good looking skin turns around. He has blue eyes with blue hair and a mall scooter. He drives on that thing towards us.

"Hey (nickname =n/n)." He says to her.

She stops and kept holding my hand. When he got close she dropped my hand and goes over to him and hugs him.

"Can we please ride the scooter?" She says.

"Okay sweetie." He say and gives it to her. "My lunch break starts now so you have like 1 hour." He said.

"Thank you!" She hugs him again.

Then he blushes and smiles at her. I didn't get mad or sad. Why didn't she hug me twice?! Why is he even blushing around with MY (y/n)!

"Sollux get your ass over here!" She scolds at me and then smiles.

I sigh and get happy when Jenny leaves. "How are we gonna do this?" I ask her.

"I don't want to walk while you use it and I also don't want you to walk so...um.." she was on scooter and I got in with her. Her hands were on the handle and I put my hands on hers and step in the scooter too.

"Is this fine?" I sat in her ear.

"....um yeah. That is o-okay...um should we just you know.." she was nervous. I could tell she was blushing but I couldn't see her.

"Yeah we should have some fun now." I said and she without a warning started the thing and we went. I almost fell.

We spent the hour stopping random people and charging them with some stupid reason.

We saw Cronus and Kankri. They were walking together and holding hands.

We get off the scooter. "Stop right there Cronus." (Y/n) says.

Cronus turns around.

"Hey doll." He smiles at us.

"Don't 'hey doll' me Cronus. You are charged by holding hands with Kankri." She smiles at him.

"Really?" Kankri asks.

"Just go with it man." I say.

"Well happy wiggling day." Cronus and Kankri say to me. I give them thanks.

"You guys are charged for saying 'Happy wiggling day' to melike in the Fucking afternoon." I smile at them.

"Watch your language Sollux , you know that it is a bad thing to say. Not much people like it so respect that person cho-" Kankri began.

"Yeah you are getting extra charge man so shit it so we can lock ya up." (Y/n) said.

"Doll is there anyway we can get those charge off?" Cronus asks her.

"Hm...let me think....what do you think Sollux? It's your birthday." She says.

"I think we can make them buy us ice cream." I say.

"Oh, I like that." (Y/n) says.

"Fine here are some bucks so you can buy junk." Cronus hands me the money and me and (y/n) get on the scooter and we head to the junk store.

We bought so many junk and then went home with it. Well we went to my hive. We sat on the couch and started to eat the good shit, we watched some movies. After about an hour we are on the couch groaning.

"Sollux! I feel so sick." (Y/n) says.

"Me too." I say and then leans on me and I put my head on hers.

We go to sleep.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I wake up and see Sollux . He is sleeping on me and when I moved. He falls and finally wake up.

"I have to go!" I check the time and see that it was already the next day.

"B-" he said but I didn't hear him. I ran home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 365 18
So, yeah. This is a story about Sollux, obviously! All the characters in this are going to be humans, because I'm too lazy for my own good. It might...
22.8K 1.2K 20
DaveXSollux (Applebees) Sollux's parents died when he was young, leaving him and his adopted sister, Aradia to survive on their own. To survive, S...
13.1K 497 21
Dave x Jade fanfiction. Trigger Warning!!! (You have been warned c: )