Remember.

By myFriendToldMe

A Dramione Story. EXTRACT: She hesitated for a minute, “I-I… I keep seeing… us… at Hogwarts… in compromisi... More

1.0- What did you do to me?
2.0 - The Lake. (how it started)
3.0 - Corridor
4.0 - Going Home For Summer
5.0 - 1st night back (5th year)
6.0 - Make a Date
7.0 - First Date
8.0 - Library Talk
9.0 Flying Lesson
10.0 - A Sleepy Hermione
11.0 - Midnight Waking
12.0 - a curious Ginny
13.0 You are meeting my Parents! Deal with it!
14.0 - Draco meet Car, Car meet Draco
15.0 - Boyfriend's Jumper
16.0 Draco + Small Children

Remember.

2.3K 53 2
By myFriendToldMe

Just like all the other stories:

boy meets girl, girl meets boy, boy picks on girl, girl punches boy, girl and boy fall in love, TROUBLE STRIKES! 

OBLIVIATE.

What happens when Hermione sees someone from her past and starts to remember? Will he help her remeber or will he ignore her accusations? 

.....

She hesitated for a minute, “I-I… I keep seeing… us… at Hogwarts… in compromising positions.”

Draco released a shaky breath before he started pacing while running his fingers through his hair.

She cautiously watched him for a moment before standing her ground, “What did you do to me?!”

“I … can’t-“

“TELL ME!”

“You wont believe me!”

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!”

“I LOVED YOU!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.7K 13
They waited another minute before Hermione's hair stopped changing and she blinked a few times before looking around. She firstly spotted Draco, and...
40.2K 421 26
"Please touch me." She asked. She looked so innocent. Asking me to do such a dirty thing to her. I was lost for words, I was painfully turned on. _...
199K 6.1K 43
She heard the familiar voice before she saw him. Strangely enough, after all this time the low tone was capable of causing her heart to flutter. "...
33.6K 812 2
"Hermione," he said in a strained voice, "please don't take offense by how blunt I'm about to be, but I'm honestly afraid that if I explain this with...