Percy against the law

Por jamiebarnes0019

It should be against the law to shoot someone while they're hanging Christmas lights, Steve considers, annoye... Más

cursed
hold this
Marian Lamia
Poseidon protects- kinda
uncle H
lil man
its called a bean bag
:(
why are we
bucky meets percy
iris virgin

snatched? i dont get that reference.

991 33 14
Por jamiebarnes0019

Percy felt his fist bleed and throb as he hit then against the door once more.

"Let me out! Help! Someone help me!"

Percy fell to the floor in front of the door, he sobbed and pressed his forehead against the door.

He heard the pop of a beer opening and chuckling from men, Gabe had invited friends.

"Pleas Gabe let me out- I- I want my mom!", he pressed his hands into his legs and pressed his forehead to the door harder.

Cackling became louder and Percy began to sob harder, he sucked in deep breaths and bit his lip.

The clothes that had been hand up in the small closet were now on the floor, a thick jacket laid over his shoulders.

His hands throbbed and his stomach churned, he'd been in the closet for two days.

Everything was fine at first, then...is it still a home when you all alone?

Percy broke down once more, anger flared up along with betrayal, his mom had left him with gabe.

'Ill be back, I need to go see grandma, promise I'll be back' she had pinned promised , he had school, but Gabe had other ideas.

He felt the room around him shake, cracking was heard as his anger grew strong, a storm raged outside.

And I tore the building apart.

I tore mom's car straight off the road.

And thankfully, it tore Gabe's head of his body.

Percy woke in a bright room, head and leg throbbing, a crack made him glance down on the bed he was on, a man was peeling away the broken cast on his leg.

Percy pulled it away and the man yelped in surprise, "oh my- you shouldn't be moving that!", he warned and reached out to Percy with unsteady eyes.

He had brown curly hair and a creased forehead, "why not?", the man motioned for him to put it back down, "it's broken", Percy looked at the man who stepped back .

"Don't feel broken", Percy glared at him and he raised his hands in a peaceful gesture ,"I don't mean any harm", he rubbed his hands together nervously " I'm bruce", Percy stared and realized he expected him to introduce himself back.

"Where's my-", Percy stopped himself before he could finish, "where's the woman that was with me?", he saw Bruce's face flush red, "she vanished", Percy pulled his legs away from the man.

Percy glared at Bruce, who fidgeted and glanced at the door, Percy jumped off the bed and dashed for the door, which was locked.

"I- just- calm down, please, you need to be careful-", Percy slammed a fist into the door and yelled in annoyance, "let me out!", he yelled at Bruce.

Bruce tensed and sat down on the bed while hopelessly glancing at the door to the ceiling.

"Let's talk, please?", Percy wasn't selfish, he saw how distressed the man was, so he crossed his arms and stared at him.

"What your name?", Bruce asked once again and Percy stared at him before answering, "Jackson", Bruce nodded and a muffle was heard outside.

"Who else is here", Percy barked at bruce, his eyes widened , "let's continue before you meet them, im- less intimidating then them .I guess".

Percy squinted but saw how afraid the guy actually was, so he crossed the room and sat next to the guy.

"So- Jackson, what were you doing at central park?", Percy shrugged, "studying", he nodded , "with the woman?", Percy nodded back.

"Do you know who she is?", Percy nodded and the man gave a small smile, "what's her name?", Percy glanced down at his torn up jeans and shrugged.

"You don't know her name?", Percy said nothing, "who is she to you?", Percy hesitated, "Family".

The man glanced at Percy's hands, "where did those come from?", Percy looked at the scars on his knuckles, "no where", the man sighed .

"My friend wants to talk to you, that OK?", Percy nodded, Bruce stood and went to the door, the moment it opened Percy was off the bed and shoveing past Bruce before anyone could blink.

A man grabbed at him but Percy slipped away and bolted down a wide hallway, there was a man with a quiver at the end, as he saw Percy coming he put on a stern look , ready to stop him.

Percy stopped and braced himself , he saw another door and barreled through it, he slammed it behind him and gaped in alarm, he was in a giant lab, a man at a table looked up in suprise, it was tony, Percy saw a giant glass window behind him.

Tony began to stand and Percy bolted to the nearest table, he grabbed at a hammer, but was suddenly yanked back by the back of his shirt.

"Easy with him ,Thor!", Bruce entered and yelled at the man who lifted him off the floor, Percy was met with another hand grabbing his left arm , and turned to face the giant man in armor.

He felt his eyes go wide.

Busted.

"Lord Thor! What a surprise to see you! ", Percy felt his voice tremble.

Thor grinned down and let out a booming laugh, "why son of Jack! I new you appeared familiar ,I have not seen you since the solstice!", Percy swallowed and let out a small helpless laugh as more people piled into the room.

He was yanked to a chair where Thor firmly held his shoulders as he stood behind him, "so kid, care to tell us how you know Thor,and what happened in the park?".

Percy was tense, his mouth felt like it was full of glue, "where is she?", Bruce sighed and rubbed his eyes, "like talking to a brick wall", he muttered, a woman kneeled in front of his seat.

"My name is Natasha, and your friend? She's gone", she said softly, her eyes held something behind them, percy made a sour face, "she bailed on me? Surprise surprise."

Tony chuckled at his bluntness, "why do you say that?", percy was tired and hungry, he wanted to go home, and go swimming with his dad, he wanted to go steal another toy to add to his moms Nick nack collection, he wanted to see maria and leo and act like he was normal.

He wanted to see his mom.

"Because she's a goddess", percy crossed his arms and tilted his head to stared up at Thor, "and thor knows me because I'm a demigod",Thor grinned and let go of Percy's arms, "young Percy here was caught up in another gods rage".

The woman stood, "see Bruce, easy p-", and explosion rocked them all to the floor, thor lifted Percy from his seat and ran out the door before the others could stop them.

"Let us bring you home!", thor beamed and grabbed Percy's hand, leading him and breaking into a run down the hallways.

"Why are you helping me?!", percy skidded and turned a sharp corner, "I promised Zeus I'd not let humans interfere with their kids under my watch!", they turned a corner and-.

Thor was blasted back, iron man stood in his way, "alright kid, step away from the god", he pointed a blaster at percy and Thor.

Captain america walked to percy and grabbed his keft bicep, "we cant let you go,not when we need to know what attacked us", he pulled percy away from thor, who reached for him.

"Perseus, my word is my honor", he swore, eyes set on him, he grabbed thors hand and steve glared at the god, "thor, stand down", he warned, hand tightening on percy.

"I will not", he stood ,gripping percy as well.

"Bet".

Steve collapsed, tony slumped but stood, like he was asleep while standing, the sprinkler behind tony went off and posidon materialized, snapping his fingers to stop the blareing lights and sprinklers.

"Thor", thor looked startled , but then he got to one knee.

Posidon pointed a finger at percy,who grinned sheepishly, " a becon of trouble,this one", he winked at thor, thor stood with a small smile, "he's alot bigger than last solstice", thor patted percys shoulder before percy walked over and took his fathers hand.

"He is", he glanced at percy and turned away, percy looked over his shoulder at thor and waved goodbye, "wait!", thor took a step towards them

"What shall i tell my team? They will want to know about-", he broke off.

"Tell then what you must"

"Why?"

"Although it is sometimes better not to know than to know, in general, knowledge is power.".

Percy and posidon walked off,thor blinked once,and they were both gone.

He stood for a moment before flinching at steve as he shot up,gasping, thor knelt beside him, guilt flooding his eyes.

"What happened?", steve demanded and stood, "A- I must tell you a story, all of you", thor had a grim look on his face.

Once the team regrouped thor stood before them, he sucked in a breath of air.

"When earth was created, it was created with a purpose- to live as a home of greater beings", he clasped his hands.

"First, there was the primordial".

" In Orphic tradition, they are born from Chronos and Ananke. Hesiod's first (after Chaos) are Gaia, Tartarus, Eros, Erebus and Nyx. The primordial deities Gaia and Uranus give birth to the Titans, titants give birth to gods,gods have demigods, and so forth", thor gestered at himself.

"Asgardian and Greek gods agree to help a comrad in time of need, if there were to be conflict we are to side with one another".

"And we cant do anything to get them on our side, the mortal side?", steve asked, thor grinned, "the gods are always on our side,but if we are to knowingly inflict harm apon a child of theirs , they will kill any mortal with no hesitation"

"So we're bugs to them?", natasha deadpanned, thor winced.

"Yes", bruce rubbed his eyes, "percy is- a kid of a god, and he vanished,the thing in the park was 'Cerberus' a thing from hades?", thor nodded..

"Percy is a kid of a god and hes trying to be killed, and posidon is ok with that?"

Bruce seemed concerned, thir couldnt blame him, "on earth gods are allowed to reproduce, and on asgard, demigods of other gods are forbiden while odin sits apon the throan, if he wisjes to have a heir, like myself, he has one, if the queen wants a child to bare and teach she can, but if the child is norn out of wedlock or simply not acceptable to royalty, theu are killed , banished, or turned to an animal"

The table was silent, until tony spoke up, "thats sounds horrible ",thor nodded.

"Indeed it was, loki hated asgard for this reason, he wanted these rules to change so bad, thus his desire for the throan, he despised odin for takeing many of his own kids away"

"W- loki has kids?", clint sputtered, thor rubbed his neck, "had, i dont know whag happened to many of them, one was a horse of eight legs, another a snake",

"loki fucked a mare?"

"Loki was the mare"

The avengerset out a collective, "ewwwww","and one "I KNEW IT", from natasha.

Steve was laughing,surprisingly he was the one who wasnt exactly innocent.

who ever said loki was straight?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.4K 1.5K 14
"I hear the underworld is just swell this time of year." "Really?" "No." ________________________________________________ (Name) had a lot of questio...
22.1K 699 77
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐝𝐢 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ⇘ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐮𝐞 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐂 ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ 🔥🐬❁ (y/n) snapped his finger...
64.4K 1.6K 47
You are hiding a whole life from your paternal and maternal side. Your mother, Amelia Wayland, was indeed a shadow hunter, and father wait for it...
440K 8.8K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...