The Potions Master's Daughter...

By pagesofmyheart

[Book Five] Jessica is shaping up to be the most powerful witch of the age, and it seems like everyone knows... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

The Potions Master's Daughter (Book Five)

5.1K 89 10
By pagesofmyheart

Hey guys I'm back :)) So this book is still being written as we go, so it'll take a long time between updates probably. Either way this will cover the time during the 6th book, no combining this time! Thanks so much for reading this far, it means the world to me. As usual, there will be very few author's notes, only this one and one at the end probably. Remember to vote and comment as usual! I'll take any critiques, and comments and love...love you all :)) Read on to the next chapter!
Also I've noticed that it does sound a little different than the first few books, which I think is mostly because it's a little more elevated and such so hopefully that's good and means I'm improving as a writer but I can tell the difference so I figured I'd let you know that yes it is a little different style of writing than the first few!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 21
The sixth year into the series of Pennelope and her adventures with the Golden Trio. Everything is different this year. The teachers, the enemies...
338K 10.3K 22
sixth year approaches too closely for giovanna potter's liking. her, along with many others, are faced with the challenge of growing... and making de...
24.4K 741 15
Rose Weasley, the daughter of the famous Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, is starting her seventh and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...
348K 9.4K 42
It's Harry, Ron and Hermione's sixth year at Hogwarts. Along with Ron's twin sister Melody the trio are set for yet more misdemeanors. This year will...