Hearts Align **Completed**

By Miazuuu

Everything In this world is balanced. Everyone has a soulmate with a glowing heart. What happens when society... More

1
2
3
4

Prologue

4.7K 173 19
By Miazuuu

Soul mates.

One of the most important things in this world we know.

When you meet that person, everything around you changes. Your ears start to ring, saying 'That's the person I want to be with.'

But most importantly, it's what your heart is telling you. It starts glowing like no other, literally.

Society was never the same after this revolutionly discovery.

I mean, everything was normal until something happened.

A guy was another guys soulmate.

Now that, can change everything if society see's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...