ABSTRACT THOUGHTS ⊳ TWILIGHT

By artqmis

( TWILIGHT. ) ❝ I NEED YOU, THE READER, TO IMAGINE US; FOR WE DON'T REALLY EXIST IF YOU DON'T. ❞ a... More

00
01 | caroline, vamps & wolves.
02 | tresspass, bella & edward
03 | heal, jacob black
04 | counting, embry call
05 | hunter, jared cameron
06 | connected, jasper hale
07 | again, paul lahote
08 | use, emmet cullen
09 | hero & bff, sam uley
10 | wounds, carlisle cullen
11 | letters, seth clearwater
12 | love triangle, sam & jacob
14 | no promises, embry call
15 | tempt, edward cullen
16 | surprise, sam uley
17 | use, emmet cullen (2)
18 | oops, paul lahote
UNEDITED IMAGINES ↴
19 | dear, emmett cullen
20 | new, jacob black
21 | stop, jasper hale
22 | yours, sam uley
23 | meant, paul lahote
24 | voice, carlisle cullen
25 | jealous, embry call
26 | thankful, edward cullen
27 | strong, seth clearwater
28 | home, jasper hale
29 | everthing, quil ateara
30 | smiled, jared cameron
31 | phone, embry call
32 | phone, embry call [ II ]
33 | life, emmett cullen
34 | arguments, paul lahote
35 | appointment, sam uley
36 | love, carlisle cullen
37 | rejected, embry call
38 | sarcasm, edward cullen
39 | imprinted, sam uley
40 | tomboy, jasper hale
41 | dive, seth clearwater
42 | hidden love, jasper hale
43 | alone , quil ateara
44 | lucky, emmett cullen
45 | future, seth clearwater
46 | days, carlisle cullen
47 | rain, paul lahote
48 | secret's out, jasper hale [ II ]
49 | deserve, jacob black
50 | worry, vamps & wolves.
51 | girls, emmett cullen
AU | Soulmates
o1 | carlisle cullen
o2 | edward cullen
o3 | emmett cullen
o4 | jasper hale
o5 | alice cullen
o6 | sam uley
o7 | jared cameron
o8 | paul lahote
o9 | jacob black
1o | embry call
11 | quil ateara
12 | seth clearwater
13 | the pack

13 | lost, jasper hale

2.2K 55 10
By artqmis

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TITLE!
— lost

CHARACTERS!
— jasper hale x reader

NOTE!
i extended the story and added
a few bits because i was caught up
with it :) and the mentioned address
below is from the website called
" forks avenue real estate " its a real
place so i didn't type every detail of it.

also the ending is supposed to be
a cliffhanger because the continuation
of the story was actually a proposal
chapter of jasper and you will read
the part two of this very very soon
so worry not ! anyway fellas, read on !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ Crap. ❞

You hastily hoisted yourself up, gripping the trunk of a nearby tree as you did so— trying to leap from a higher land. A few hours ago you were in a breaking point, service was no where intact, and the rain had dropped to an extent of removing all traces of your way back to the road.

You never felt so helpless.

Of course you still had that tiny insy bit of hope in you, though maybe it was just a defensive reaction just so you wouldn't end up getting an anxiety attack out of nowhere. And you find yourself blaming it all to your ex–boyfriend, in which the thought of him had you placed in the never ending depths of the forest.

And in which the thought of him had you lost in it.

Maybe if you weren't so preoccupied of his darn malicious eyes, or his deceiving words that fell from his perfect lips that too kissed multiple women upon your leave. If you had gotten your mind straightened out, none of this would of happened and you would have probably stayed in bed watching random series from Netflix.

Even though that sounded better, you knew it in yourself that watching Netflix will never be enough. If you were sane, why would you go here in the forest anyway? Well, you are a professional hiker for sure. You have been hiking through mountains and hills. Even venturing through lakes, forests and etcetera.

Though you are named as professional, with the state of mind you were in earlier— you couldn't think through of what a professional must have done. And part of your lost in the suffering depths of the forest, you also blamed yourself.

Slapping yourself back to reality, you glanced down at your wristwatch only to groan out. It'll be only a few more hours before the moon settles, and you'd have to go back before the sun even sets.

A chill ran down your spine upon thinking of what animals could kill you at your sleep tonight, and even so the words of the song that followed from your playlist may have decreased your hopes.

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight.
Hunt you down, Eat you alive.

An hour passed you were still in the middle of nowhere with no such luck, but you stood frozen when a shoe print was fresh on the mud. A smile graced your lips, maybe there will be hope on going home afterall!

But another thought dawned on you, Forks had been said to only have a few people living in. What if the people in the forests are living in exile having to be sinned outside Forks? There is too much criminality outside, it's a risk to trust a person knowing they may have chances of killing another human being.

Just as you are following the footsteps without taking too much of the thought of serial killers because of pure desperation, you swore you heard a car from the distance passing by though the ringing of your phone shocked you.

A grin broke your lips as you happily answered the call,  ❝ Ha! There's signal here! ❞

[ Name ]? What do you mean, signal? Are you alright? Where are you? ❞ Worried questions from your Dad had you frozen for the second time, you were too excited to answer the phone that you didn't bother to look at the Caller's ID. Shaking your head side to side, you smiled.

❝ Oh uh nothing dad, it's just. . My phone's acting up and now it's signal returned and all. But I am fine! I'll just. . I'll just call you later when I'm not busy okay? Say Hi to Mom for me, Love you! ❞ Without much thought, you ended the call and decided to go to the direction where you heard a car passing by.

But with a kick of a soccer ball, it hit your head.

Sending you to tumble over, your mind suddenly blank as darkness seeped in.

❝ Okay so, this is our first time in hundreds of years to play soccer again and for the damned, you had to hit someone on the forehead that could possibly knack her brain out because of your superhuman abilities and enhancement. . by the way. ❞ Edward sighed as he shook his head, letting Carlisle do his thing as he examined the human in the clean field where they were playing soccer just a few moments ago.

❝ I said I was sorry! ❞ Emmett groaned out, childishly stomping his foot in defiance.

❝ All of us smelt her yards away! ❞

❝ Well. . I thought I was doing a clean shot,  ❞ He reasoned out, shrugging as he dug his hands in his pockets. But just as how fast the ball had hit the woman, she awoke with a start as she started to gape fresh air.

❝ Give her some space! ❞ Carlisle ordered, in this the family did the same thing. But Jasper was beside her to help Carlisle who was giving him sharp orders of what to do and what not to do.

But clearly, Jasper was too captivated with her [ eye color ] eyes to even hear what Carlisle said.

❝ Oh god, that hurts. ❞ You moaned out, slowly covering your eyes from the light that the Sun emit. Coughing a few fit before putting your arm down and studying their mortified faces.

You sighed,  ❝ I won't sue you guys if that's what you were thinking, you didn't know I was here so that was purely of accident. I just want to go home is all, ❞

❝ You're the new girl, right? What are you even doing there in the forest? ❞ Carlisle asked, Jasper assisted you as you tried to sit up. Muttering a quick thanks as your eyes met the man who asked you the question.

❝ Something. . But I–, I really need to go home before the Sun sets. I forgive all of you and all but, I have to go. ❞ You said, dusting your jeans as you hoisted yourself up. Though dizziness swept you as you were about to stumble over but a hand steadied you as it nestled on your arm.

Looking up at the strange man, you muttered  ❝ Thanks. ❞

You were too preoccupied with your own thoughts to even try to oogle at the man, sure maybe he is handsome but with the dizziness overtaking your mind? He would've been a little more handsome if he wasn't having any four eyes and doubled figure. Which was utterly weird.

❝ Jasper, I think it's safe if you'd take her home. She's still dizzy, ❞

❝ No shit, ❞ You mumbled, catching up to your low breaths. Jasper, in your peripheral vision, nodded as you walked next to him though with a light sway in your steps. As much as you possible you were just looking at the car as to avoid getting dizzy with the multipled trees and mountains and Sun.

He opened the door as you slid in, muttering yet another thanks as he went in to the Driver's seat. Closing your eyes, you were still attentive but is actually afraid that if you open your eyes— the road will only make your dizziness get worse.

❝ Where do you live? ❞

❝ 1120 Big Pine Way Lot A. ❞ You mumbled, you were trying to settle with your surroundings and is slowly taking deep breaths. The scent of the car was something of cinnamon, and the low music playing on the radio slowly eased you. Moments later you were able to make a few talks.

Turning your head his way while squinting your eyes,  ❝ I'm sorry if I bothered you and your family from your game. I know I just said it now but I was trying to gain equilibrium earlier. ❞

Glancing at you, he nodded.  ❝ That's fine. You shouldn't apologize, it's my brother's fault. ❞

To be fairly honest, besides yourself– Jasper was also suffering. Your scent was sending his senses to over drive and he had never felt so ferocious mentally, when he talk– he wanted to make it sound as normal as possible. Though even if he liked to think that after feasting on earlier in the morning helped him control, your scent was still stronger to resist.

But what did stop him to prey on you? You're just a normal human being, vulnerable for him to bite– vulnerable for him to eat.

He stopped because whenever you speak, it had led him to think of something else. He was focused on what you say, a thinker of when you ask. He was entirely different as if going back to the time he was in the Confederate Army, back when he was disciplined in answering his majors when he wasn't one yet.

It made him forget that he wanted her blood, it made him forget really.

The conversation was longer than expected, this had strained his mind from thinking bad things. He had busied himself with the smiles and with the laughs you shared, that when you arrived at your home and had leapt off of the car— walking over the steps of your porch as he waited for you to get inside, a burning feeling in your stomach made you look back at him.

❝ Are we going to see each other soon? ❞ You asked, looking at him with glimmering hope as it sparkled when you speak. A smile settled on his lips which then you mirrored.

❝ Soon. ❞

→ Years Later ←

Jasper took his car and drove by the nearest coffee shop he can find, his eyes wandering inside the coffee shop with another sigh leaving his lips. He placed his keys onto his pocket and walked inside, a few costumers are seated while conversing. The others are just using their own electronics in hand.

His eyes then went back to the cashier, ❝ Hey! The name is [ name ] and I'll be taking your order! I mean obviously but anyways, what's your order sir? ❞ You chirped with a grin, hands already on the screen where you are suppose to type the order.

With a familiar feeling in his gut, he answered. ❝ Just a Frappé. ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...
99K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
1.3M 36.6K 25
❝My people are different, hidden. I have even become a master at staying secret. It's really a miracle that you were able to find me.❞ ❝I'm still t...
105K 3.8K 17
When a boy meets a vampire, he feels as if he could live forever. 30,366 Words Started- 22/04/22 Rewrite- 18/09/23 Finished- 30/12/23 - Jasper Hale...