My Demons ( Katsuki Bakugou x...

By Poyaay

This is not your typical bad boy falls for the good girl kind of story. Its somewhat a little more.. fucked u... More

one: fresh from the asylum
two: Kacchan? What a weird name
three: what the f-
four: Shade
five: wanna hook up?
seven: parasuicidal
eight: WHAT KIND OF TRAINING IS THIS?!
nine: Dabi
ten: an unlikely date
eleven: dazed and confused
twelve: just like fire
thirteen: oh fuck
fourteen: in control
fifteen: game over
sixteen: encounter
seventeen: the failure
eighteen: socializing
nineteen: harm's way
twenty: Kuroo
twenty one: point of no return
twenty two: in this lifetime
twenty three: battle scars
twenty four: the L-word
twenty five: Séance
twenty six: Black Butterfly

six: Mean Girls

9.1K 338 200
By Poyaay

I tied my hair back in a ponytail as I stared at myself in the mirror, though I still look like shit no matter the hairstyle.

After assessing that fact I got out of the room to meet Bakugou, only to bump into the last person I wanna see right now.

"What is he doing here?" I pointed at the half and half jerk standing in front of me.

Bakugou shrugged and started making his way down the hall. "He insisted."

Shouto scratched the back of his head when he handed me a bouquet of flowers. "For you."

I raised a brow at him.

"It was supposed to be a get-well gift."

"You of all people should know that I don't like flowers." I waved the bouquet out of my face and walked past him.

But the bastard just couldn't take a hint.

"Can we talk?"

"No."

He caught my wrist and spun me around. "Aggy-"

"Oh so now you call me Aggy? What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?"

Shouto looked hurt with his mouth agaped. It was the same look he had when I left him and it still stings whenever I recall it.

Even Bakugou had to stop to look back at us.

"Just.. stop." I tugged back hand back from his grip. "Shouto, I wanted to win back your trust, I really did, but now I'm done trying to force my way into your life again. I'm sorry, but we've got nothing to talk about, so stay the hell away from me."

The train ride to UA was quiet between the three of us, mainly because I kept my thoughts to myself and Shade.

Only that entity can hear me think when I want him to, though he doesn't really say anything back. He just listens tentatively, which is pretty creepy.

Once I get back to my dorm in UA, I'll take a nice warm bath, read a book and maybe even attend class if I'm interested. But first thing's first, I have to talk to Principal Nedzu and apologize for everything, its the least I can do for causing all that trouble.

Bakugou and Shouto escorted me until we reached the classroom door.

"I'll catch up with you guys, I just need to talk to the Principal-"

The door suddenly slipped open to reveal everyone in 1-A holding some celebratory materials like confetti guns, cakes and a huge banner saying 'Welcome Back Agatha!'

"SURPRISE!"

I'm not sure if its because of what happened a few days ago but I became a little bit jumpy that I pulled out my scythe and was on my guard as a result.

I swear they're all looking at me like I'm some kind of psycho with a blade.

My ash-blonde crush pointed my weapon to the ground to everyone's relief. "Stand down."

"S-Sorry." I let my scythe vanish and hung my head down in embarrassment.

"Oh its okay!" Ochako was the one in front of it all with a big smile plastered across her face. "We're so glad you recovered fast, Agatha."

"Thanks but what's all.. this?" I gestured to the whole thing.

"This is our way of saying thank you for saving the whole school."

"Yeah but I mean, I'm the reason why the villain attacked in the first place. Shouldn't you guys be mad at me or something?"

They all told me different kinds of 'are you kidding?' and 'none of us would be alive if it weren't for you' or 'you're a hero' but somewhere around that line, I got the message they were trying to convey. And for what felt like a long time, I finally managed to smile sincerely in front of people.

"Thank you." I said. "All of you."

~

The dismissal bell finally rang and I was ready to get the hell out of this godforsaken place.

Good news is I spoke with the principal earlier and he was still as kind as the day he decided to enroll me in his school. He accepted my apology on the spot and I left his office with a warm matcha tea.

I was packing up my things when my phone buzzed from a text.

Aptitude Test tomorrow, Gamma Gymnasium, 5 AM sharp. Don't be late.

It was from Aizawa-sensei. I can tell he doesn't text often from how frank he put it.

Well, looks like I'm training early tomorrow.

I made my way over to my dorm and collapsed on the bed for a solid hour. I knew I was gonna sleep the rest of the day until a knock came on my door.

"Agatha! Its Ochako."

"Come in." I grunted against my pillows.

The rosy cheeked girl entered my room with the same wide smile- doesn't she ever get tired of that? My face muscles would be sore from five seconds of smiling, honestly.

I noticed a handful few right behind her carrying the same things she was; pillows and blankets.

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. “Hey guys, what's with all the stuff? Are you being evacuated from your dorms or something?"

The one in a ponytail I recognized as Yaoyorozu shook her head no. "Well since you decided to stay and we're all really curious, what better to get to know you than a slumber party?"

"Yeah!" The invisible one chirped. "And we can tell spooky stories and talk about boys!"

"We brought snacks too, just enough to last us until midnight." Tsuyu ribbited.

Jirou was the last one to enter the room since she brought her stereo with her. "I can play some tunes while we're at it."

"Wow, you guys really thought of everything. So how does this slumber party work, exactly?"

"You've never been to a slumber party before?"

I shrugged. "My life went to shit when I was 5 so I don't know much when it comes to things you do with friends."

They all looked at me like I was some kind of pity-case, but there was nothing to be sorry about, really. Truth be told, I like being alone.

"Don't worry Agatha, we're your friends now! We'll make this the most special slumber party ever! We'll have so much fun, you won't even feel left out at all."

I smiled. "I'd like that very much."

Tsuyu gave out the snacks while everyone else sat on the floor to form a circle.

I followed their lead and set between Ochako and Yaoyorozu.

"Alright! Let's begin with a little game of truth or dare!" Hagakure placed a bottle in the middle then spun it around.

I leaned a little closer to Yaoyorozu and asked, "How does this work?"

"Oh its easy. Once the bottle stops to point at someone, that person gets to choose whether to tell a truth or do a dare." Her smile had the trace of sympathy in it. "You must've had it rough as a kid."

Rough doesn't even begin to cover what hell I went through.

I decided to push all those thoughts in the back of my mind and just enjoy the game.

After a long chat about Ochako admitting who her crush is and a lot of fangirling when Jirou sang an own composed song, the bottle stopped to point at me.

"Agatha, truth or dare?"

I can tell everyone was thinking of their own questions and challenges once it was my turn.

"I don't know, truth I guess?"

"Good choice!"

"Oh me! I got one!" Mina smiled. "Earlier today I passed by a nice flower shop and saw Todoroki buying a beautiful bouquet. I went to talk to him and he told me that he was planning to give it to you since you were being discharged today."

All the girls either squealed in excitement or 'ooh'ed at that.

"But then when you came back with him and Bakugou from the hospital, I saw him throw that bouquet away in the trash. What happened between you two?"

I took a deep breath, then sighed. "Where do I start? I mean, we've been friends since the day our moms made us bathe together in the same tub." I chuckled. "But our dads were both crazy about molding us into their perfect image. Shouto was my only friend. He and I played whenever we could but for most of the time we trained, until I got sick of my dad's methods. He turned me into what I am now, and I was afraid I'd hurt Shouto so I left without saying goodbye. Turns out I hurt him either way, I learned that when I came here and I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't listen. After a while, I decided to give up and focus on what matters most; his safety. And if Shouto's well-being means I have to keep him away from me, then so be it."

I swear everyone was on the verge of tears when I looked up.

It took them a while after drying up their tears, building a makeshift fort and telling random stories about themselves before they all passed out on my floor, couch and bed.

I got up to clean their mess then went down to the common space for some coffee, simce I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight anyway.

Once the elevator door opened, I headed for the kitchen only to bump into Bakugou who was sitting on the counter and looking like he was deep in thought or something.

"Hey, you." I walked over to the coffee brewer beside him and got busy. "What are you doing up this late?"

"None of your damn business."

"Geez, lighten up. If it helps, I can stay up with you tonight since the girls and I had a slumber party and left me no space to sleep in. We can maybe watch a movie in the living room-"

Bakugou didn't even let me finish and jumped off the counter then started making his way back.

"W-Wait!" I caught up with him just when the elevator doors opened.

What the hell am I doing?

"If you got something to say, do it now."

"Just.." I hesitated at first. "The girls and I had a fun time bonding but I couldn't help but feel that they're still.. afraid of me. I don't mean it in a bad way I'm just saying they're still keeping distance even if they said they're my friends." I cleared my throat when my voice starting to break. "But then there's you. Nothing phases you, not even Shade. And its been so long since I got to talk to someone who doesn't piss their pants whenever I try to say a few words to them. It feels.. kinda nice."

There was a few seconds of silence between us before Bakugou sighed and turned to me. "One movie, and that's it."

Smirking, I grabbed his hand and sat him down on the sofa. "Wait here, I'll go get some popcorn."

"I swear if its a lovey-dovey shit I'm gonna throw you out the window."

With two bowls of popcorn and a cup of coffee, I made myself comfortable on the sofa and left a safe distance between me and Bakugou.

"I just wanna let you know that this movie has an antagonist that really reminded me of you, so that's why we're gonna watch it." I got the remote and started searching for the movie. "Ah, here it is."

Bakugou scowled at the title. "'Mean Girls?'"

"Yeah. You remind me of Regina George."

"Who the fuck is that?"

"You'll see."

It took us less than 10 minutes into the movie before The Plastics were introduced.

"And evil takes form in Regina George."

"That one?" He pointed at the blonde one being carried by a bunch of jocks.

"Yep, that's her." I snickered.

"Don't be fooled, because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing, slut-faced hoe-bag."

There was never a time that I didn't laugh while Janis described Regina, and Bakugou seemed to find it funny too with his cute little snort.

"She's so much worst, I swear." I took a sip from my coffee and slowly felt myself getting sleepy while watching the whole movie.

I guess caffeine is useless for me. Oh well.

💥 Katsuki's Point of View 💥

The movie was half-way done when I noticed Agatha nodding off like an idiot. She tried to keep her head up but after a few minutes, I felt an added weight on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at her. "If you can't stay awake then don't force yourself, dumbass." I turned the tv off and reached for the blanket beside her then pulled it over us. "G'night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.4K 22
It was just another "normal" day for Izuku Midoriya. Getting beaten down by his fellow classmates and former childhood friend for wanting to be a her...
2.9K 57 13
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...
392K 16.8K 64
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
15.3K 523 30
*For anyone who is reading this I am sorry that it sucks I did not have a plot but some of y'all seem to like it so uh read at your own risk of being...