The Wrong Number

By prerna_lamz

*COMPLETED* #1 on Wattpad -1/12/2018 "Hel-" "JUDY! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? I'M DYING HERE!" "Uh..s... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.
21
22
23.
24.
25.
Bonus chapter i
NEW STORY UPDATE
Bonus chapter ii
Bonus chapter iii
SEQUEL +NEW BOOK

5.

33.5K 1.1K 133
By prerna_lamz

"Hello?"

"That was so not cool, man."

"Well I wasn't trying to be cool."

"Why? Because you're hot?"

"..."

"..."

"Why do you call me anyways?"

"Because in this very boring life, you are my only source of entertainment."

"Wow. And here I was thinking I meant something to you."

"If you put it that way...I t-"

"Didn't you notice the heavy use of sarcasm in that sentence?"

"Oh."

"I'm hanging up."

"Wait! No! Keep talking."

"I don't have time to talk to you. I have to do my homework."

"Ouch. That hurt, princess. I can help you in your homework."

"I would love that if I was not labelled as a certified nerd. Don't worry bud, I can handle a little bit of homework tonight."

"But I'll feel lonely."

"Did you seriously whine like a kid?"

"I did not. I'm an 18 year old, manly, guy. I do not, and I repeat, I do not, whine like a kid."

"Uh-huh. Keep saying that to yourself. I'm surprised though that you're 18."

"Why would you be surprised by that?"

"For all I know, you could be a 40 year old stalker who likes calling up teen girls."

"That seriously hurt my pride, princess."

"Well, maybe I have a good aim then."

"Okay then. I'll let you do that homework of yours. Mostly because you reminded me of my own homework."

"Yep. You better do that."

*beep*

"She didn't even say bye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 11.4K 27
Sometimes texting the wrong number isn't so wrong after all. A dialogue story following Cecelia and James as they realize this fact, starting at 4:36...
75.1K 2.5K 32
"Hello" "Hello" "You know you shouldn't have done that to Mae, trust me am gonna get you good Aiden just wait and see" "Am sorry whose this" "Don't t...
45.4K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
314K 14.5K 51
"Is your refrigerator running?" "No, my refrigerator is not running." "Well you better...wait, what?" "Actually, it broke down a week ago because it...