Mystic Life (Saeyoung X Reade...

By Celestial-Red

4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right... More

???
Chapter 1: Reset
Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: Hello~
Chapter 5: Ring Ring
Chapter 6: MC?
Chapter 7: Photo Session!
Chapter 8: Play
Chapter 9: Not So Good Morning
Chapter 10: coffee shop
Chapter 11: Visit
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Get ready!
Chapter 14: Gallery
Chapter 15: lets talk
Chapter 16: Stroll
Chapter 17: Bowling!
Chapter 18: Discussion
Chapter 19: Car Ride
Chapter 21: Let's Play!
Chapter 22: Dinner for two?
Chapter 23: News!
Chapter 24: Outfit: ✔!
Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n
Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee
Chapter 27: You What???
Chapter 28: His Reasons
Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!
Chapter 30: Saeyoung?
Chapter 31: What Happened?...
Chapter 32: ...
Chapter 33: Your Words
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Christmas!
???

Chapter 20: Good morning!

8.7K 412 1K
By Celestial-Red

Saeyoung stirred in his sleep until he fell off the bed with a thud. Quickly sitting up, he looked at his surroundings.

"What the?..." He stood up and noticed you sleeping soundly on your bed and then he remembered what had happened. Unconsciously, he covered his mouth in embarrassment.

He went to your bedside table and picked up his phone to look at the time.

11:58am?!?!

Saeyoung quickly walked over to the bedroom door but he had stubbed his toe on the bed on the way there.

"HOLY SHIT!" He cursed out in pain making you wake up suddenly and reach for a weapon in your bedside table.

"What's going on?!" You said with half-opened eyes and pointing your weapon at Saeyoung.

"What the FUCK Y/n?!?! PUT. THE GUN. DOWN." He's said while holding his hands up.

"Huh?" You were still somewhat disoriented and laid the gun down on the bed. "Saeyoung what are you doing here? And why are you here so early?" You questioned.

"Early? It's almost 12 in the afternoon. AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN?" You rubbed your eyes in tiredness

"It's still early~~ and I have it for safety reasons..." Saeyoung sighed. Before he could say anything else, the doorbell rang.

"WHO DARES DISTURB ME AT THIS UNGODLY HOUR." You yelled. Lazily, you got up and went to answer the door.

"Yes~?-- Nathan?" You tilted your head in confusion while Saeyoung was close by listening.

"I'm guessing you're not ready?" He chuckled seeing you in your pajamas and bed hair.

"Huh, ready for-?"

"So about tomorrow, it's a date!"  You recalled.

"Our date!" You said out loud once you remembered. You noticed Nathan was blushing and you realized that you said it out loud.

"G-Give me 15 minutes and we'll head out!" You left the door open as a sign for him to come in.

But when he did, he noticed Saeyoung leaning on your bedroom doorframe.

"Honey~~ come back to bed!" He called out to you. You blushed and suck out your tongue at saeyoung as Nathan felt all the color drain from his face.

"Quit joking around! Oh, Nathan, this is Saeyoung, Saeyoung this is Nathan." You quickly introduced them and went to your room to look for something to wear.

"My friends call me Saeyoung, you can call me Seven." Saeyoung looked at him suspiciously.

"Note taken." Nathan responded in a monotone voice.

"By the way, there's some Pizza in the fridge Nathan, and there should be some honey Budda Chips and dr.pepper in the pantry Saeyoung!" You shouted from your bedroom.

She's the one.

They both thought.

The duo looked at each other for a split second and then started walking to the kitchen.

They got their favorite foods and then made their way back to the living room.

After some time, Saeyoung noticed that sooner or later he would have to leave since you were going out...

Oh well, better get it over with.

"Well I'd should get g-" Saeyoung stopped mid-sentence when he heard the shower turn on. He and Nathan turned to look towards where the sound was coming from.

S-Shes taking a shower...

They both thought.

Nathan then looked at Saeyoung.

"You were saying?" He said while giving him a look like he was challenging him.

"Well, I should get more Honey Budda chips." Saeyoung smirked as he walked back into the kitchen.

Once he got back, he caught a glimpse of you walking into your bedroom with a towel wrapped around you. He blushed at the thought.

"Hey, get your mind out of the gutter." Nathan warned.

"Tch." Was all Saeyoung said.

Some time passed and then you were finally ready.

"Okay! Let's go!" You said with a smile, not noticing the blush across their faces.

"Shall we get going malady?" Nathan said while looping his arm around yours making you blush slightly.

"Y-Yeah!" You stuttered. Saeyoung, on the other hand, hated seeing you like this.

"Have fun." Was all he said before he walked out of your apartment without another word.

He didn't even give you a chance to say goodbye. You were about to chase after him but Nathan gave you a small tug.

"Let's get going! I've got a surprise for you." He said with a wink. You looked towards where Saeyoung had left but decided you would talk to him later. You turned your attention back to Nathan and smiled at him happily and nodded your head.

The two of you walked out of your apartment and started walking down the sidewalk.

"So...who's that, Seven guy? How did you two meet?" Nathan asked out of the blue.

"Huh? Oh, he's..." Your mind was drawing a blank as to how you should explain the fact that he's was a character from an otome game and he contacted you to help him out on a secret mission to gain the trust of someone else.

"He's just a guy I met at that anime store I always go to." You tried to brush it off.

"Oh." He said while trying to think of something else. "And what was he doing in your apartment?" He asked.

"H-He was one of the people in the group I was with at the bowling place. It was late and I needed a ride home. So he offered to give me a ride." Nathan didn't like the sound of that.

"And he just..stayed over?" Nathan was starting to panic internally. You looked at his face and knew what he was making up his own conclusions.

"N-NO! We didn't do anything!" You flushed a thousand shades of red. Nathan let go of a breath he didn't notice he was holding.

"Thank God." He breathed.

"And why are you asking so many questions about him?" You asked. Soon you understood and a smirk started crawling up your face.

"Nathan Gaven Morrison, are you jealous?" Nathan started to blush and looked away.

"First of all, never say my full name ever again. Ew. Second of all.....am not!" He crossed his arms and pouted like a child. You giggled at his cuteness.

"Sure~~." Was all you said on the matter. You liked seeing this side of him; normally something he wouldn't do with others. It made you feel special.

Oh right! I forgot to tell B/f that Nathan and I are technically on a date!! I should tell her... After we make up...

You felt your energy slowly fade away at the thought.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Nathan asked seeing your change in attitude.

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking about what happened yesterday with B/f. We've never fought before so.." Your sentence trailed off.

"And that's what I'm here for, to cheer you up!" He unlooped his arm from yours and started walking backward in front of you so he could look at you while he spoke.

"Guess what..." He started rummaging through his pockets and took out a plastic card. "...This is!" He said. You looked at it confused for a second but then noticed what it was.

"Is that the card for that new arcade?!?!" You shouted while snatching it from his hand to get a closer look.

"Yup! And I-"

"What are we waiting for?!? Let's go!!" You shouted as you started dragging Nathan down the sidewalk to get there faster.

Nathan knew that the best way to cheer you up was with arcade games and what better way then you take you to a new one that just opened up and was the talk of the town?

~

You two had gotten there at the right time because two people had just finished using the dance dance revaluation game.

"I'll get some money on the card, you keep our place." Nathan instructed.

"Aye sir!" You saluted and got to your place.

But you had already decided. You were going to beat him at his game, he won't be 'champion' for long...

Muahahahahahahaha!!!!

"Excuse me, lady, can I use the other dance machine?"

"NO!"

~

"Hurry up Zen!" Yoosung said as he tried to make his friend walk faster. "Or else we won't make it in time!"

"Alright alright, remember, I just got out of practice!" He said with a chuckle.

"I know! But you want to try the game too! So hurry up!" Yoosung said like a child.

"Too late dude, I think there's someone already there." Zen said pointing in said direction.

"Huh?? Damn!" Yoosung cursed.

"Wow, but they're pretty good." Zen said while walking up to the small crowd that was forming.

"Wait. Isn't that, Y/n?!" Yoosung shouted in disbelief.

And he was right, you and Nathan had already been playing for about a half hour and this was the last song you guys were doing. Thankfully it was one of your favorite songs so you were kicking his ass.

People started clapping to the beat near the end to make the mood even more pumped up.

"Ready?" You said.

"Yup!" Nathan responded almost out of breath.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Switch!" You both said in unison as you two changed from one side to the other and continued dancing.

The small group that gathered went crazy, cheering you two on, even Yoosung and Zen joined in!

"FINISHED"

Read the machine screen.

You anxiously waited for the score and...

"WINNER!"

It said on your screen.

The small crowd applauded while you jumped for joy.

"Ha! I win!" You cheered. After that, the crowd dispersed and you and Nathan started gathering your things. As you were walking away, you didn't notice your shoes were untied making you trip and fall on your knees. You were about to get up yourself but then you saw a hand stretched out for you.

"Is my little lady okay?"

~Scarlett-Red~   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 124 12
While Y/n was on a work trip, a new member joined the R.F.A. Organization. Lots of changes were made in the month Y/n was gone, especially to the lif...
12.5K 247 11
A bunch of Mystic Messenger one-shots for the reader and for her favorite MM boys and girls. (Requests closed. Might open soon)
119K 4.7K 21
Before leaving for her work trip, Y/n is forced to break the sad news to her friends in the R.F.A. organization - that she won't be able to chat with...
32.8K 1.1K 37
At Mystic High School, there is a club where girls can go to talk to cute/hot boys. You, Reader, are one of the girls attending this school. There's...