Oh...A Bad Boy

Autorstwa ShatteredMind

"Tell me," he said staring right into my eyes. "I can't," I replied looking at the ground focusing my atten... Więcej

Oh...
Oh...He's kind of bad
Oh...I am not a Wimp
Oh...fun
Oh...You suck!
Oh...I'm directionally challenged
Oh...medication sounds fun
Oh...goodnight
Oh...my god
Oh...bummer
Oh...I feel a breeze
Oh...It's Official
Oh...Fevers
Oh...Not That Head
Oh...Shit
Oh...I'll be your Best Friend
Oh...Come on Danielle
Oh...Its Nothing
Oh...It's Not Poison
Oh...So Like Dark Vader
Oh...I See
Oh...I'm Leaving
Oh...A Date?
Oh...Cancer
Oh...Cocaine
Oh...A Bet
Oh...No Thank You
Oh...Surprise Me?
Oh...Thats Fine
Oh...
Oh...That's Unfortunate
Oh...
Oh...
Oh...how unfair life is
Oh...logan POV
Oh...Stop thinking
Oh...He Just Liked Crowd Surfing

Oh...How Lovely

15.6K 494 100
Autorstwa ShatteredMind

Oh...How Lovely

"Wow so you and Logan are now dating," Millie said.

I nodded "Yeah," I replied. TWO WEEKS!!! I screamed mentally

"I'm pretty sure everyone saw that coming," Ashley said.

I gave her a flat look "Everyone did see that one coming," Millie said giving me a look.

Millie and Ashley decided to give me my homework and attempt to teach me Ashley wasn't that much help, but when Millie stepped in everything was fine.

"Can we see your head?" Millie asked referring to the beanie that kept my bald head from being to cold and exposed.

"Sure," I said pulling off my beanie.

They stared at my head for a while I felt self conscience since they didn't say anything. Putting the light purple beanie back on top of my head made me feel better.

"Anyways how was school?" I asked changing the topic.

"Boring the only thing that's going around is that you and Logan are dating and your in the hospital," Ashley said.

"Oh...," I said.

"Oh," I replied.

"Yeah," Millie said.

"Maybe when I get better I can get out of here and go back to school before it ends," I said.

"When is the earliest you can get out?" Millie asked.

"Well I'm currently on chemo. Next week is my break week from chemo so I'll be able to leave the hospital but I have to still stay and be monitored. I don't know if I can leave for the whole day," I said.

It got quiet and then the door opened revealing Logan, Brock, and Austin. they came in and sat down on the couch and chair while Logan sat beside my bed.

I smiled at him feeling my stomach flutter "Hey Danielle," Logan said.

"Hey Logan," I greeted him.

Logan let Thor out of his bag and Thor came jumping on me into my lap. "Hey Thor," I said petting him. "Holy crap Logan he's getting bigger," I said.

"Yeah he's been going on more walks since I've been taking him here," Logan said.

I noticed it was very quiet beside me and my friends and I looked at them and they were staring at me and Logan the whole time.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know if you guys noticed but we sure noticed that when Logan came in the room your heart monitor started beeping faster then normal," Millie said.

I felt my face get slightly red and they all started laughing "It's ok my heart gets faster when I see you," Logan said whispering in my ear.

I felt embaressed after a while but luckily Brock broke the silence "Are you excited to go back to school you have what one more week?" Brock asked.

"Yeah just about one more week but I won't be able to go to school, because my immune system is really bad," I said.

"That's still exciting," Millie said.

I shrugged "Yeah," I replied.

---------

I've finally been released from the hospital and I could go to school since I stayed home for an extra week.

"Hey dad," I said hopping into the kitchen to see him making a bacon sandwich for me.

"No wig?" he asked me raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head "No wig I figure that I could just go bald to school," I replied.

Everyone knew that I had cancer at school it was no surprise, because it's not often people have cancer I'm sure some people didn't know but something like that doesn't always stay a secret.

"Make sure that you eat up it's your first day back," my dad said.

I rolled my eyes in response "Are you ready?" I asked.

He modded and we headed in his car "Have a good day Danielle and don't forget you can always go to the nurses office and call me to pick you up, okay?" he said making sure that I understood.

"I got it dad I'm not stupid," I said.

"I know have a good day," he said once again.

I got out of the car taking a deep breath my heart started beating faster in my chest as I started walking through the parking lot. I saw Millie and Ashley in the regular meeting spot.

"Hey guys," I said trying to ignore the fact that some people were looking at me.

"Hey Danielle this is so exciting you're finally back," Millie said pushing her glasses up "You look great," she added.

I smiled "Thanks I wasn't sure if I should have worn my wig," I responded.

"Must have taken quite a bit courage," Ashley said.

I nodded.

"Hello ladies," Logan said coming up to us.

I looked up at him and smiled "Girlfriend," he said greeting me and bringing me to a hug.

"You look good even without hair," he whispered into my ear.

I could feel the redness come to my cheeks as he said that secretly.

I was worried about what he thought about me with no hair but his words reassured me that I didn't look that bad.

"Ready for class?" I asked Millie.

"Yes I'm sure all of the teachers will be happy that you know everything for being out of school," Millie said.

"Well I only have you to thank for coming to the hospital practically every day and teaching me the lesson," I replied to her.

I felt something clasp around my hand I looked to see Logan holding it with his hand. "What are you doing?" I asked mostly because I thought he was talking to Brock.

"Taking my girlfriend to class," he responded.

I have him a look "Logan you don't have to take me to class," I told him.

Logan rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him "Danielle I want to take you to class," he said.

"Oh...how lovely," I said.

"Danielle Simmons are you being sarcastic?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not," I said.

Millie, Logan, and I all walked to my first period and when I went in Logan gave me a quick peck on the cheek making me blush slightly again for the second? third? time today.

Once in the class room I could feel people stare slightly probably because I haven't been here in a while and that I'm bald. "Welcome back Danielle," out teacher said once she walked not the room when the bell rang.

"Thanks," I said.

Class was a normal as I remembered take notes after that talk if there wasn't a worksheet. It was basically the same for every class except every now and then someone brave that I never talked to in my class would ask me if I was dating Logan and if I really had cancer and if I was okay and stuff.

I know that they were just curious but I was happy that they weren't rude about anything. I didn't think people really knew who I was here because I was knew and well let's face it I only knew a total of five people here.

Once it was lunch time I sat down at my table next to Logan and Millie along with Ashley, Brock, and Austin. "So Danielle how is shook so far?" Brock asked taking a gulp of his soda.

I shrugged "It's all right I kind of wish I wore my wig though," I said taking a small bit from my sandwich.

"I think you look pretty," Austin said.

I have him a small smile. Logan squeezed my leg under the table "You look good," he said.

"Thanks but I don't know I just had this comfort when I wore it you know?" I questioned them.

The slightly nodded their head. It made me wonder if they really knew what I meant.

When school ended Logan invited me to come over and of course I agreed. This was my first time in a while being to his place it was nice to be able to go and hang out with my boyfriend. Boyfriend.

"What are you smiling about?" Logan asked.

I smirked at him "Nothing," I replied still smirking.

"It must be something to put a smile on my girl's face," he said.

My. My girl. I felt my inside twist with warmth.

I rolled my eyes "If you must know Mr. Foster I was thinking about you," I said.

"Me?" Logan asked as we made his way to his car.

"Yes you," I said hopping inside.

"What were you thinking about me?"he asked.

"That's for me to know and you to my be possibly know in the future," I responded to him.

"Whatever," Logan responded as he drove.

It was a comfortable silence until we got to the penthouse. "Hey Walter do you have any mail for me?" Logan asked.

Walter went to the back and gathered some envelopes handing them to Logan "There you go Logan and whose your friend?" he asked looking at me.

"It's Danielle you know my girlfriend," he said.

Walter looked at me "Oh sorry miss Danielle I didn't recognize you," he said.

"It's fine," I said giving him a reassured smile.

Logan and I went to the elevator but I couldn't help but to think did I really look different with my bald head? Once we got inside I told Logan that I was going to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror did I look like a boy? I mean sure I had no hair but my face was still girly and so was my body frame it was probably no help since I had small boobs. Why is Logan dating me I mean he could be doing so much better. I felt my heart sink I mean I know he likes me but he could do better.

The was a knock on the door causing me to jump and knock the soap down. "You okay in there can I come in?" Logan asked.

"Yeah," I replied opening he door letting him in I picked the soap up from the ground.

"Everything okay Danielle?" he asked.

"Yes why?" I asked him.

"Well you were in here a long time I was just thinking maybe you were feeling sick from being outside with many people," he said.

"I'm fine I was just going poop," I said thinking of the first thing that came to my mind.

Logan rolled his eyes "Sure because you were going with the toilet seat up," he said.

I looked at the toilet seeing the seat was up so even if I say down my butt would be in the toilet water "You are such a guy you should put the seat down when you're done peeing," I said.

"I get lazy," Logan shrugged.

"You know one day I'm going to not notice the seat being up and in going to fall in and be mad and emotional," I said as we exited the bathroom.

"And I'll laugh and comfort you," Logan replied.

"That's just going to make me more mad," I said.

"Well when the time comes then I'll have to worry," Logan said.

I looked at Thor who was on the ground tearing a stuffed animal up with his paws and teeth I raised an eyebrow pointing at him. "It's either get him cheap stuffed animals or have him tear up my pillows," he said.

"Oh," I said sitting down on the couch next to Logan.

"You know you can tell me what's wrong Danielle," Logan said.

"I know I just don't want to talk about it right now," I replied.

Logan nodded "Want to watch a movie?" he asked.

"Sure," I said as he started looking through netflix.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while been going through some stuff and I've been busy with school but I'm going to start uploading more. Comment what you think please goal 50 comments but not required.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

184K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
749 28 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
5.7K 288 29
"What else that you want explain ? Another lie ? Another hurting truth ?." She questioned me after she calmed down . I look at her , a little hurt w...