She's The Reason I Live [ Twi...

By Hime_chan10

No Emily Young in this fanfic. This fanfic starts in New Moon. Cassandra Jane Lopez is a childhood friend o... More

Ch. 1 The Preface
Ch. 2 Bella's missing
Ch. 3 Don't worry
Ch. 4 Pizza night
Ch. 5 I can't believe I have an imprint!
Ch. 6 I want my best friend back
Ch. 7 What's an Imprint?
Ch. 8 Girls Night Out
Ch. 9 I thought you two were my friends
Ch. 10 My boyfriend is a wolf!
Ch. 11 I love you so much
Ch. 12 Leaving Forks
Ch. 14 Live with me
Ch. 15 Meeting Edward
Ch. 16 Unwanted visitor
Ch. 17 Cassandra's in danger
Ch. 18 Bonfire
Ch. 19 Graduation
Ch. 20 You can't tell him
Ch. 21 Training
Ch. 22 You two are going to be parents?!
Ch. 23 Don't leave us
Ch. 24 You're the reason I live

Ch. 13 You're not alone

15.4K 338 72
By Hime_chan10

Cassandra wakes up and opens her eyes seeing Sam on top of her. She yawned as she rubs her eyes with her hands. She gets up and grabs her luggage with Sam who already has his luggage. She walks out of the airport with Sam by her side. She looks around and waves widely when she sees a taxi in the distance. 

The taxi parked in front of them as the driver gets out of the car. The driver grabs their luggage and puts them in the trunk. Cassandra and Sam sat together at the back of the car. Cassandra gives the driver the directions to her place. Her home is two hours away from the airport. She smiled softly feeling a bit excited to show Sam her childhood home. 

Two hours later and they finally arrived at Cassandra's home. The taxi parks on their driveway as he helps get the luggage out of the trunk. Cassandra and Sam get out of the taxi and looks forward staring at her house. 

" Welcome to my home" Cassandra tells Sam with a smile. 

Sam smiled thinking that Cassandra's place looks beautiful. He follows Cassandra into the house as she opens the door by using her house keys. He enters the house and looks around admiring the living room decor. 

" This place feels very warm" Sam tells Cassandra. " You and your mother must be very close" He looks at her. " Does your father live with you  two?" He asked feeling a bit nervous to meet his imprint's father. 

Cassandra stayed quiet wearing a saddened expression on her face. She closed her eyes and frowned.

" Cassandra...." Sam whispered. " I'm-" He got cut off by Cassandra who turned to look at him with a small smile on her face.

" It's okay" Cassandra reassures him. " I don't know my father that much. Mom told me that he left us when I was just a baby" She looks down sadly. " Mom doesn't want to tell me but I have a feeling that he's happy with the family that he always wanted" She plays with her own fingers. 

Sam's eyes narrowed feeling angry at Cassandra's father. He wished he could meet him so he could punch him in the face for leaving Cassandra and her father. He growls lowly remembering his own father who left him at a young age. 

" I know the feeling" Sam mumbles. " My bastard of a father left my mom and me when I was a kid" He sighed. " But I want you to know that I'm not like him" He gently lifts Cassandra's chin up to look at him. " I would never leave you and our children" He looks at her with loving eyes. " I would cherish you and our children with my whole life" He smiled. 

Cassandra blushed and smiled feeling happy to have such a sweet boyfriend. She gives Sam a big hug. She then lets go of him telling him that she would show him to his room. She walks with Sam to the guest room and opens the door.

" I hope you like it" Cassandra looks at him. 

Sam enters the room and smiled. 

" I love it" Sam puts his luggage on the bed. " Where are you staying?" He asked wanting to make sure that they are close.

" My room is across from yours" Cassandra tells him. " Your personal bathroom is located at that door" She points to the second door in the room. " I'm going to take a shower and then change because I'm going to visit my mom" She looks at him. 

Sam nods his head thinking about doing the same thing. 

Thirty minutes later, Cassandra and Sam got themselves ready. Cassandra grabs her car keys and walks with Sam to the garage where a 2006 Black Mustang GT is parked. Sam whistled admiring the beauty in front of him. 

" My 16th birthday party gift from my mom" Cassandra tells him.

Sam smiled getting inside the car. 

He looks around admiring the car so much. He wonders if Cassandra would let him drive the car sometime. 

Cassandra gets inside the car and puts her seatbelt around her waist. She grabs the remote and turns the garage on. She watched the garage go up as she drives the car out. She turns the garage off and heads towards the hospital. An hour later and they finally arrived at the hospital. 

Cassandra and Sam get out of the car. They walked towards the hospital and enters. Cassandra walks towards the front desk as Sam stands behind her.

" I'm here to visit Miranda Lopez" Cassandra stares at the nurse. 

The nurse gives her and Sam visitor passes which have the name of the patient and the room number. Cassandra thanks the nurse and takes Sam's hand with hers as they walk towards Miranda's room. They arrived at the room as Cassandra lets go of Sam's hand when she sees her mother's condition. Tears fell from her eyes feeling like her heart broke when she sees her mother look so helpless on the bed.

" M-Mom..." Cassandra stuttered walking towards the bed. " I-I'm here" She grabs her mother's hand. 

Sam stays quiet.

 He frowns feeling bad for what happened to his imprint's mother. He feels a bit awkward meeting his imprint's mother like this. He wanted to meet his imprint's mother properly and let her know that he'll take good care of her daughter. 

Cassandra stares at her mother with loving eyes. She brushed her mother's brown bangs away from her face. She continues to talk to her mother in hopes that she'll hear her voice. She kissed her mother's forehead and whispers ' I love you' to her. She pulls back and froze when she hears the machine make a loud sound. She looks up and eyes widened when she sees the heart machine go flat. 

" Mom!" Cassandra screams. " Please wake up!" She shouts as tears fell from her eyes. " Stop playing around" She cries. 

Doctors and nurses rushed in as they try to save her.  Sam walks towards Cassandra and pulls her close.

" No. No. No!" Cassandra screams reaching her arms out to her mother. " Mom! Mom!" She cries. " P-Please don't leave me" Her body shook badly. 

The doctors and nurses stopped what they were doing when they realize that Miranda is now gone. Cassandra felt like her heart broke into million pieces when she sees her mother's lifeless body. She turns around and hugs Sam close to her. She hides her face against his chest trying her best to stay calm but it's not working.

" Cassandra..." Sam whispered. " I..I am...so....sorry" He hugs Cassandra tightly letting her cry as much as she wants. 

" I...I am alone....now..." Cassandra sniffed. 

Sam's eyes softened lifting her chin up to look at him.

" You're not alone. You have me" He tells her with a smile on his face. " I'm not going to leave you" He picks Cassandra up into his arms. " Let's go home...." He whispered carrying his imprint out of the hospital. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.8K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
203K 3.5K 33
Hayley Swan is Bella Swan twin sister. They are not identical twins. Some of Charlie ancestors were werewolves. So the werewolf gene was given to Hay...
191K 2.2K 16
Ariel Swan is Bella sister. Ariel was friends with wolf pack. Key word 'was'. The pack basically ignored her and she had no idea why. Then Bella foun...
1.5M 64.4K 60
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍, 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀...