Best Romance Books on Wattpad

By strawberrydonut

This book consists of self picked romance novels that kept me wanting more. Sexy, lovely, lively, and amazin... More

1//Living With the Bad Boy
2//The Bad Boy's Girl
3//Bad Boy Stole My Bra
4//The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me
5//Zoe and the Beast
6//His Queen
7//Chasing Red
8//Bad Boy's Game
9//Covered in Ink
10//What Vincent Wants
11//Desire
12//Until I Met You
13//The V.I.P.
14//The Bucket List
15//Fight For Her
16//The Bad Boy in Pajamas
17//The Gang Leader's Angel
18//Prince of Wolves
19//She's With Me
21//My Brothers Best Friend
22//Xavier
23//Bulletproof
24//The Tattooed Bad Boy
25//Hired to Love
26//14 Nights in Emeliano's Bed
27//The Client (18+)
28//Sun Child

20//Sleep Deprived

4.2K 28 4
By strawberrydonut

Sleep Deprived

By: @thepurplerose

** C O M P L E T E D **

College, a reason enough to be sleep deprived.

Lizzie Hale is rarely not sleep deprived. She can't sleep alone, and even her meager excuse for a teddy bear (it's barely the size of her arm) doesn't help all the time. Call it self-prescribed insomnia if you will (though self-prescribing doesn't help much when she refuses to go get checked). Because of her constant overthinking behavior, and her fear for making new friends she kind of cornered herself to accept anyone that would be okay living with her in a cheap apartment, as long as they weren't psycho killers.

William Anderson excepted a last minute offer of an apartment with a girl. A girl. It's not like he expects to get laid, but he's not complaining.  Though he doesn't exactly expect Elizabeth Hale either, and he surely doesn't expect for her to slowly become interested in his past, a past he'd rather keep hidden. A past that brings constant nightmares that he quiets by swallowing sleeping pills every night or else he can't sleep at all.

So when a certain bear is donated by accident and Lizzie stops Will from almost overdosing on sleeping pills they decide it's time to change something in their lives.

Hence they come up with an agreement to start sleeping wth together.

~*~

I read this book a few months ago, and still, I can remember just about everything about it. If you are looking for a quirky character, this book is perfect for you. Be prepared to be shocked by the characters decisions, and not at all in a bad way. Liz and Will may seem like opposites, but in the end, they are perfect for each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 8.2K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
241K 17.9K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
117K 2.6K 52
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!