It's An Instinct {Creepypasta...

By kawaiipockychan

Supposedly, this story is about unlocking the mysteries in a girl's life. Her name is Yuzuki Lloyd. A half-Am... More

It's Time to Leave.
They Were Real?!
I Need To Escape.
Its A New Day.
Kidnapped.
Conscience.
Deal?
Somethings.
I Would Like to Call This, Special.
Association.
Message

Prologue

2.3K 35 39
By kawaiipockychan

Prologue:

I'm a seventeen year old girl, soon to be eighteen in less than a month. I have bangs. I have long hair, but not super long like it reaches you're knees. It's below my waistline, almost reaching my butt. I don't dare to cut it. I cut it occasionally or rarely. Not because to save up money, but simply because I don't want it to grow faster. The hair color is reddish-brown, it's natural for your information.

My height is more or less, about 5'5 ft. I am not that tall. I have fair skin and black-brown eyes. I'm underweight, and quite slim.

The name's Yuzuki Lloyd.

And yes, I'm half Japanese and half American. I'm currently living here in Japan, and I don't wish to go somewhere else. It's very peaceful here and I have a lot of friends, so I don't want to leave them. To be honest, I don't really like America that much, that place gives me insecurities and it sounds dangerous there.

Whenever my parents ask me if I want to go to America with them just to visit the country, I always shook my head 'no'. I sort off hate it there.

I have an older sister. Her name is Yukari Lloyd. We don't get along much, but we used to. Perhaps, I should tell the story some other time. My parents are always busy and so, I always stay at home and do my studies. You can say, we are quite rich, but I feel like I need more money for my own self.

My personalities are, I don't really know. But I guess am good with my studies. I 100% fully respect a person. I'm kinder to the people who are kind to me, I'm you're worst nightmare if you are mean to me. I'm not interested in love, not anymore. And there's a lot more, I guess.

Why not be interested in love? Well, that shitty thing gives you heartaches. Before, I used to have this huge crush on this person. It's simple why I liked him. I was gullible and naïve. He WAS kind and giving. He also had looks. But one day he started to change so suddenly. He became mean and stupid. A jerk and an asshole. He was being rude to me, and all the girls, yet some girls are just really blind because they still fall for him.

BUT I DON'T ANYMORE. And when he started to hurt me because I was trying to ask certain questions, AND THERE! THE HATE HAS BEEN FORMED INSIDE OF ME! And now that he THINKS that I have looks, I just ignore him or if I get pissed, I punch him at his balls. Yeah, am badass. That's why I hate to love. It hurts so bad deep down inside of my heart. Remember! There is always a right time for everything.

Moving on, because I don't want to talk about it anymore. I've got lots of hobbies! I get bored easily. Let's have a run-down with the top 5 list:

1) I love watching Anime or Korean Drama. (Don't you dare judge and go offensive on me!)

2) I love reading!

3) I love playing video games.

4) I'm a little bit into violence, or maybe I'm really into it. (I was really never that innocent if you think.)

5) I LOVE CREEPYPASTA.

-and oh! Don't forget martial arts! Especially Judo and Jiu-Jitsu!-
Yes, I may be weird. Because I hate gossips, and talk about issues about people I don't really know! Why would I ever care about they're lives? They should just go and quit making a pity of themselves. Another reason why I don't like Americans, or Hollywood.

And.. I guess that's all I have to say. Discover more on the future chapters!

A/N:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! IT GIVES MY HOPES UP!

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SO YOU WON'T MISS ANY UPDATES! NO WORRIES, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK. JUST MESSAGE ME OR TELL ME IF I MISSED FOLLOWING YOU.

THANK YOU AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

~

-E N D O F P R O L O G U E-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 1 5
đ—Ļđ—ŧ â€ĸ 𝗹đ—ļ â€ĸ 𝘃𝗮 â€ĸ 𝗴𝗮đ—ģ𝘁; to wander alone. ───────( creepypasta x gn! reader ) ╰─ [𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆] ─╯ ┈➤ three college studen...
7.6K 259 31
Sally Williams was just a normal little eight year old girl until her Uncle Johnny raped and killed her. Now she has to find her place in this world...
92 0 8
Dealing with a deadbeat dad that forgets who you are most days is rough, especially when you're only 17. Of course though, that's not even the worst...
30.2K 2.6K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he hoped he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...