True love (Nash grier fanfict...

By laurennichols23

An 15 year old girl, Paisley, is moving from Tennessee to North Carolina. Will she meet a boy and fall in lov... More

Introductory
Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not an update!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
(A/N)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author Notes..
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
NOT AN UPDATE. Sorry guys
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Quick Author Notes.
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
AUTHOR NOTES
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65(Last chapter)
PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ❤️

Chapter 19

3.1K 34 9
By laurennichols23

Paisley P.O.V

I feel bad about yesterday. I can tell Nash is hurt. I just don't feel the same about him. I honestly wish I did because I hate seeing people sad. But I don't think I can trust boys. Because of what Jesse did to me. I know me and Nash had something but I just don't remember anything.

Nash P.O.V

I am really sad about what Paisley told me. When she told me that, I knew I don't have a chance with her anymore. It hurts a lot, I will always love her, nothing can ever change that. The boys are coming over soon. Maybe they will cheer me up.

Hayes:"The boys are here."

Me:"Okay, I'm coming."

I head downstairs. There they all were. I can tell the were all shocked that I wasn't crying. They know how much I loved her.

Cameron:"How are you doing?"

Me:"Fine.."

Shawn:"Trust me it will get better, we all miss hanging out with her too."

Jack G:"let's do something fun, so that we will all forget about the situation for awhile."

Taylor:"What should we do?"

Matthew:"Uhh, let's do an egg battle outside!"

Jack J:"Sounds good to me!"

We all nod. I grab three cartons of eggs.

We head outside.

Aaron:"Okay so who sta-"

Before he could finish, carter smacks him in the head with an egg. A egg battle immediately begins. Me and Jack J. Hide behind the car. We hear someone coming around. I look up and cameron and Shawn throw eggs at me and Jack. We throw them back and I accidentally hit someone because Cameron dodges. I see it's paisley that I hit.

Me:"I'm so sorry!"

I run over to her. She looks up in my eyes. She smiles.

Paisley:"It's fine."

Me:"So, did you need anything?"

Paisley:"Actually my mom wanted me to get the mail."

Me:"Oh okay."

Paisley:"You guys got eggs all over the cars."

Me:"Yea, we will probably have to clean this up."

Paisley:"Haha. Do you need help?"

I smile and nod. We head back to the boys.

Everyone:"Hi Paisley."

They all saying, kinda not sure what to say because I can tell they are all kinda sad now.

Me:"Paisley wants to help us wash the cars."

Carter:"Cool. Let's get sponges, buckets, soap, and water."

Everyone goes to get supplies. My mom comes outside.

Mom:"Clean this up immediately!"

Me:"We are mom!"

She goes back inside and the boys come back with all the stuff, and a hose.

Me:"Okay get washing!"

Paisley:"I'll help you, Nash."

I smile and so does she.

Cameron P.O.V

I can tell Nash is hurting but he stills smiles for her. I can tell it hurts for him to just look at her, and to not kiss her. It honestly hurts me that I can't hug her and laugh with her like I used to. I miss being a brother figure to her.

Paisley P.O.V

I help Nash wash a car. Taylor also washes this car with us. Their is 3 other cars beside this one so the others wash them.

Nash:"Paisley, you have a little something on your shirt."

I look down at the egg. I look at him and he is smirking.

Me:"It's because you hit me with an egg." I say smiling and I stick out my tongue.

Nash:"Let me get that for you."

I laugh and nod. He walks over and sprays water at my shirt with the hose.

Me:"NASH! What the heck!"

He laughs. I try to act mad but can't. His smile is adorable. I laugh too.

Taylor:"Zayummm he got you! What you gonna do about it?"

I start laughing and splash soap at Nash then everyone starts splashing water. It is fun. Nash throws a sponge at me and I run towards him trying to get him back. I start to fall, but someone catches me. I stand up to see it's Nash. I look into his eyes. Then I look at his lips. He is smiling. Then he bites his lips. It's really attractive. I lean in and kiss him. He kisses back.

----------------------------------

(A/N) Whattttt? Did they just kiss? Yes they did!! What do you think about the story? I am enjoying writing this story!! Thanks for all the reads!! I just can't believe it so many people love my book. But I decided to update early because I was bored and I love to write. I will probably update again tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 102 30
16 year old Y/n Y/l/n has to move to North Carolina due to her mom's job promotion. The Y/l/n's move in next to the Grier family and she becomes clos...
30.9K 561 38
Aubrey and her family are moving to North Carolina, little does she know famous Nash Grier lives there. Will she meet nash and be the. The happiest g...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
5K 279 67
Is about a girl and a boy that knew each other for a long time. They start developing feelings for each other and what happens? What happens to their...