Midnight. [H.S]

Av BritishLover1221

What happens when Bo, a shy, smart, and innocent girl, meets a strange man, and at exactly midnight her whole... Mer

Midnight. [H.S]
Midnight. Capter 2
Midnight. Chapter 3
Midnight. Chapter 4
Midnight. Chapter 5
Midnight. Chapter 6
Midnight. Chapter 7
Midnight. Chapter 8
Midnight. Chapter 10
Midnight. Chapter 11
Midnight. Chapter 12
Midnight. Chapter 13
Midnight. Chapter 14
Midnight. Chapter 15
Midnight. Chapter 16
Midnight. Chapter 17

Midnight. Chapter 9

24 0 0
Av BritishLover1221

*Bo's P.O.V*

I can't believe it....no. I literally can't believe it! Is Johannah really...dead? Nope. She can't be. How? When? Who? Where? This must be some sick joke they're making. Johannah. Is. Not. Dead. She isn't and won't be until she's very old and it's her time to go. Not now.

"Bo, let me talk to Louis please?" Harry asked.

"Call me if you need anything Lou." I smiled cupping his face in my hands while brushing his tears away with my thumb.

"I will." He croaked. I smiled and kissed his fore head. I gave him one last hug and let go.

"Bye." I whispered.

"And you." I pointed at Harry.

"If you do anything bad to Louis I will chop your balls off, fry them in a pan, and throw them to a pack of wolves. I will need an explanation after you talk to him, bring him home before midnight and call me if anything happens." His eyes widened, and he quickly agreed nodding his head.

"No worries, he's in safe hands. You go get some coffee at that Starbucks over there and don't worry about a thing. I will have Lou at your house before midnight, you will get an explanation, and you will not chop my balls off." Harry assured me.

I nodded and said one last goodbye to Louis before making my way to Starbucks.

I don't need coffee though. I want something to get my mind off things for a while, this to much for me to handle in once day.

I'm only eighteen though, I don't they'll let me drink until I'm twenty-one here.

Doesn't hurt to try I guess.

To: Curly boy.

I'm going to the bar instead of Starbucks, just in case you're wondering.

I hit sent and made a mental note on changing his name on my phone. I should put retard instead.

...

I was walking around for about ten minutes and finally spotted a bar. I started walking towards it when I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Curly boy.

Why in the hell are you going to a bar, just stay out at the Starbucks. I'll pick you up in about ten more minutes.

Maybe he's right, I shouldn't go to a bar plus this is going to be my first time drinking. It's not going to fix anything anyway. I sighed and turned away from the bar, walking to the direction of my house.

To: Curly boy.

Don't worry, I'll just go home then.

I pressed send and turned off my phone putting it back in my pocket.

I know what you guys are thinking, 'aren't you sad that Johannah died?' Yes. Yes I am. I am more than sad but I'm confused too. How, did it happen, if someone caused it who did it, and why did they do it? Does my mother know? Why was Louis all beat up when he showed up?

I sighed kicking rocks with my feet. This day was supposed to be fun. Just me and Lou hanging out but then everything went downhill as soon as he walked out the bakery this afternoon.

Does my mom know? If she does, should I ask her how everything happened? If not, should I tell her? She'll be heart broken though, her and Johannah are like sisters.

God, can this day get any worse?

I heard a hissing noise and quickly jerked my head to the right. I didn't see what caused the noise but I saw the park, which means my house is just a few minutes away. I started walking again when I heard the hissing noise again, this time a tad bit louder.

I looked towards the park again and realised it was empty.

What the hell. right? I need to get my mind off things and going home to my mother won't help at all, because if she knows about Johannah we're going to be crying all night long. If she doesn't, I'm going to have to tell her and we'll still end up crying all night.

I walked into the park and sat on the small red swing. The chains loudly creaked as I swung back and forth, back and forth slowly.

Then I heard the hissing noise again, but this time louder. I turned my head left and right looking for the source of the sound. Maybe a cat, or probably just a tree making the noise with it's leaves. I squinted my eyes a little looking to the left and spotted the woods.

I got up off of the swing set and slowly walked towards the trees.

The hissing repeated it self and was heard more loudly as I approached the woods.

I stopped in front of the path that led to the inside of the woods.

I don't know why I'm here, I suddenly go from the bakery, to a bar, to the woods.

It's like this noise, the hissing noise, feels like a magnet and I'm just being " forced" to find the cause of the noise.

I heard a few twigs snap behind me and I quickly turned to see who or what was there.

Nothing.

I heard another twig snap but this time the source came from inside the woods.

I really hope it's a cat. I sighed and made my way into the woods, following the small dirt trail.

I think this day just got worse.

*Harry's P.O.V*

After Bo left me to talk to Louis, we've been walking around Holmes Chapel in silence for about five minutes.

I felt my phone in my pocket vibrate, I took it out my pocket and realised I go a new text.

From: Girl Next door

I'm going to the bar instead of Starbucks, just in case you're wondering.

I frowned, why is she going to a bar?

I nudged Lou's shoulder and showed him the message.

"Who is 'Girl Next Door'?" He asked frowning.

"Bo." I chuckled. When I put her number into my phone I didn't know her name. All I knew was that she was a cute girl that had mocha coloured eyes, and she lived in front of my house.

Now that I think about she's in front of my house not next door. I gotta change that.

"Oh no, fuck no! She is not going to a bar!" Louis frowned.

"Calm down mate, I'll tell her not to. "

To: Girl Next Door

Why in the hell are you going to a bar, just stay out at the Starbucks. I'll pick you up in about ten more minutes.

"Great, just great. My mom's fucking dead, and my best friend wants to get wasted. Best day of my fucking life, that's for fucking sure." Louis cursed.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"Fuck no, so piss off asshole." He mumbled.

my mouth formed into an 'o' shape and I lifted my hands up in surrender.

"Hey, if you don't wanna talk about, we won't talk about it." I shrugged.

I won't force him to talk, he'll do it when he's ready and-

"I wanna talk about it." He interrupted my thoughts.

Okay then.

"Okay, well...lets start with when?"

"This afternoon, about ten minutes after I left the bakery." He answered.

"Where?"

"My house."

I hesitated in asking the next question but I eventually did it anyways.

"H-how?" I whispered.

"Two people thought it would be funny to try and rob from our house. Too bad they ended up fucked up and dead. I walked into my house and found my mom in the kitchen with a knife inside her stomach and one guy sitting at a table, and the other trying to take the kitchen t.v. I walked up to them and started punching the shit out of them. They got a few hits on me but one of them ended up getting bit. I just stabbed the other one and he was gone." He mumbled his voice barely audible.

Woah, that's just.....woah.

"Do you know who...did it?" I asked.

"No, but they were...one of us." He said.

"Wait....vampires?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, after I...killed them I realised that the guy I bit now had two bite marks. And when I checked the other, as I expected he also had a bite mark."

"Do you realise that you-"

"Yes Harold I know." Lou said loudly.

If the guys Lou killed were regular humans, it would be just a regular kill for us. But he didn't..he killed one of our own, actually two of our own. That would make him a murderer in our world.

"But technically their not dead." Lou mumbled.

I frowned getting confused.

"We're immortal stupid." Lou chuckled lightly.

"Yes, I did kill them and will take a while for them to heal, but they'll be back. One of them started moving after a few minutes so I picked them up and sped into the woods. Threw them in there and went back to...my mom." He whispered the last part.

"And what did you do with your mom." I asked.

"I took her to the elders, they said that they will give her a proper funeral. Then give her away to Suzy and Cal." He smiled.

Suzy and Cal were two young angels, about eight or nine years old that come visit every time a vampires loved one dies.I remember when I had to give my sister away to them.

Yeah, I cried like a little bitch but Suzy comforted me before she left and told me that Gemma would become an angel soon. Just like my mum and dad.

"Well just know that by tomorrow you can look up at the sky in say. 'My mums literally an angel'" I smiled patting his back.

"I know Haz, but she was all I had left. I don't want her to go, even if it means she'll become another one of those beautiful angels. I want her to be down here with me."

I turned my head and looked at Lou. He had some tears escaping his eyes. I frowned knowing how he felt. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as a friendly gesture.

"I remember I wanted the same when I lost Gemma, but I didn't have a choice. So I dealt with it. I know it's not good advice but after a while, I promise it will get better."

Lou nodded and smiled.

"Thank Harry." He whispered.

I nodded and smiled.

After a few seconds of silence Lou spoke up.

"How do we explain this to Bo?" He asked.

"The truth...well part of the truth. We tell her two guys tried robbing your house and killed Johannah, we say that you got into a fight with them, leave out the part were you killed them and realised they were vampires, and replace it with 'they got away'." I shrugged.

"Okay, you're a good liar."

"I'm not lying, I'm still telling part of the truth."

Louis laughed a little and I joined him.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I still hate you." Lou mumbled.

"I know you do Lou. I know you do." I sighed.

....

We started walking towards Bo's house while making small conversation when we heard a loud girlish scream.

I looked at Lou wide eyed and he looked at me the same way.

"Bo." We whispered.

Then we ran.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner.

This chapter might be confusing for some of you so if you have questions, just ask me in the comments or send me a message. I'll gladly answer it.

Love you guys,

-A

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.1K 46
"Your job is to protect a very special girl. Her name is Elizabeth Taylor. Shes 16 and you 5 are going to protect her with your life." The leader of...
1.4M 35.8K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
785 1 11
“My designs were slowly passed around to all the boys one by one. “These are really good you know that right you could become a really big designer...
185K 6.7K 55
Niall looked very scared of me. "You're not even you- definitely not you. You look like a.. like.. a wolf or something.." "Wait-" I pushed him off of...