My Possessive Seme

Per MercedesLashanti

This story is mainly about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They've already became a couple but Sasuke is be... Més

Broken Promise
Caught
Let's Play A Game... Sike!
Our Hideout
The Uchiha's Time Of The Month
Cruel Judges
Neji's Cousin
Round 2
Heading to Kankuro's
Kankuro's Sweets
Is He Dead Yet?
Movie Time
Another Semi-Argument
Finished Debate
Bathtub Naps
Sweet Stalker
Quick Author's Note
What Did He Say?
I'm So Sorry
Make Up Sex
Godparents
Shrimp Alfredo
Master Slave Game
Lucky Broom
Rain Check
Not So Welcome Back
Mood Swings
Sexual Frustration
Another Broken Promise
Sated
Tested Loyalty
Nausea
Space
Reassurance
After After Party
New Experiences
Reality or a Dream?
Thank You

Surprise

612 16 5
Per MercedesLashanti

"Sasuke, wake up." A soft voice cooed in my ear, the voice of my little fox. I opened an eye to see him in front of me with a cheeky grin. He's so adorable, even without trying- wait? Naruto woke up earlier than me?

"Are you okay babe?" I sat up and began to look him over, ignoring the lack of pants and the loose brown shirt barely passing his behind. When I saw no injuries, my eyes lingered on his exposed thighs for a bit before they settled on his face. It used to fit perfectly before...

He giggled, "I'm fine Sasu. I made breakfast for you!" I blinked. He what? "It's an omelet and some French toast." He smiled and I stared at him. He's gonna kill me... This pregnancy is changing him so much and I love it. I let a smirk spread and grabbed him to place him on my lap but as I did so he tensed. "I prefer to have real breakfast Sasuke."

A laugh left my lips and I pecked his lips, "I know babe." He tongue darted out, drawing my attention to it, but then he scrambled off my lap.

"Come on before it gets cold." He said while holding out a hand. I threw the blanket off my lap and took his hand as he led me into the hallway. "So you might be wondering what's this all about. Trust me there's no catch but I guess I just... really wanted to show my appreciation for you taking care of me and the baby." He looked over his shoulder with love in his eyes, making my chest constrict. I took a deep breath to control myself then tugged on his arm before pinning him against the wall and kissing him fiercely yet gentle.

He whimpered, maybe thinking we were gonna have sex again but we weren't. I just wanted a taste of him. I pulled away and hugged him despite his slightly dazed state. "W-Why'd you do that?"

I chuckled and pressed a kiss to his forehead, "I just wanted a taste. Come on, I bet you're hungry." Surprisingly he just blushed instead of giving a witty comeback so I gently pulled him along down the stairs, making sure I could soften his fall in case he slipped, then let him walk us to the dining area.

"Um you can sit down, I'll go get the food." He said, flustered, before rushing off into the kitchen. I missed his touch already...

Taking his guidance, I sat down to the closest seat which was by the corner. A couple minutes later he came in with two plates. "So I know how much you like tomatoes so I thought 'Hell, why don't I give him extra?' so yeah here you go." He still sounded nervous despite his low chuckle as he set down my plate in front of me then went across the table. I personally wanted him to sit next to me but I can't control everything no matter how much I'd like. I'm not a tyrant anyway...

The food smelled amazing, as it always did when he cooks. He claims Ino's cooking is better but I beg to differ. I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's made by someone you love.

(This is soooo sappy)

(Time Skip and POV Change)

My hands moved faster over his back as he sighed. It's been a few minutes since I've started and he's enjoying it so far. He was against it at first and said that I should be the one getting a massage but I pouted and he eventually gave in.

We started a lot farther then when we should've, our friends will be over soon to start setting up for the trip soon. Hopefully he likes it...

A knock disturbed us and I froze. Damn too early! I didn't get to persuade him! I nibbled on my lip and climbed off his back before heading to the door and cracking it. "Yeeees?"

Everybody was here and I saw the RV behind them, "Come on babe open the door." Gaara pouted while tapping his foot.

I looked over my shoulder to see Sasuke staring at me in curiosity before turning back to them, "I haven't persuaded him yet.

"Naru that would take way too long." Kiba said while trying to nudge his way inside.

"Not that! He just doesn't know yet!" I hissed and he stopped while giving me a grin.

"Well he's about to know now. You both need to enjoy yourselves before the baby comes." He said while giving my stomach a glance.

I nibbled on my lip nervously then jumped when Sasuke came up behind me, "What's wrong?"

"Uh nothing." I laughed and sped away to the kitchen. "Kitchen please!" I shouted through the doorway so my friends would come.

Temari came in first, shaking her head, "I smell eggs, you were gonna bribe him."

"Hush! I just don't know how he'll react. Like we honestly planned this last fucking minute!"

"Well maybe you should've thought about that sooner babe?" Gaara hopped onto the counter, giving an amused look.

I glared at him while Ino pitched in, "Well Sasuke has definitely changed and seems more lenient these days so maybe he'll be fine with it."

I looked at her for a while then sighed, "Okay okay, I may as well tell him right now." They nodded in approval and filed out of the kitchen with me following behind.

Sasuke and his friends were talking and Temari cleared her throat loudly, "Our dear Naruto has something to tell you Sasuke." She smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway uh..." His stare was too intense so I settled for eyeing the floor. "We all are going on a trip." I glanced at him then tensed and fidgeted nervously when his eyes narrowed. "Well I just thought it'd be good for us, you know before the baby comes because all our time would be taken and we haven't done it before. I already got my godparents' approval only because they're coming too but not in the same RV." I rambled.

He stood up and started walking towards me, making me fear for only one thing in particular. And we all know what that was.

He lowered then picked me up before carrying me to the stairs. "Sasuke the damn RV's that way!" I pouted to the door and he growled.

"You need to put on some clothes."

I huffed, slightly in relief and also in irritation. "We'll be right back." When we reached the room he sat me on the bed and headed for the bathroom. I sat there confused and finally called out to him, "Sasuke?"

"Yes?"

"Sooo... your answer?"

I waited a couple minutes in silence then saw him come from the bathroom with a pair of brown shorts and a black T-shirt in tow. "Here, put this on." He handed me the clothing but I sat there and cocked my head to show that I was still waiting for some form of response. "I want to talk about the situation before we act on it."

I sighed and stood up to pull on the shorts as he slid the shirt over his head. "Well what do you want to discuss?" I asked while sitting down on the bed and using my arms for support.

"Where are we going?"

I blinked from his immediate question, "Uh," I shrugged, "Anywhere we want. Most likely we'll go to all the famous states or see famous attractions."

"How long will it take?"

Again I shrugged, "However long we want it to."

"How big is the RV?"

"It's definitely big enough to fit all of us in it but in case if you dislike the arrangements Sakura has another one."

"Were you gonna bribe me?" I sighed and guiltily nodded making him shake his head. "I would've maybe agreed anyway although you said there was no catch." I lowered my eyes slightly in shame for a second before his next question. "Who all is going?"

"Shika, Temari, Kiba, Shino, Sakura, Ino, Gaara, Neji, Hinata, annnnd Sai. TenTen refused to go since Sai was coming and so did Kankuro. I asked Dei and Itachi if they wanted to come but they refused too because they had a lot of work to take care of, which is why Tsunade and Jariyah are coming with us."

"How many more months do you think you will be pregnant?"

"Uh... well about three more months I think." I looked down at my stomach and sighed, "Which is why I'm worried."

He cupped my chin and tilted my head to meet his gaze, "Patience. Okay?" I blinked away a few tears and nodded before he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "Let's go back downstairs and let them know we're coming." He stood up and reached out a hand but I stared at it. "What's wrong?" I looked up at him and smirked before grabbing his shirt and tugging him towards me, successfully making the kiss more passionate.

He groaned and tried to pull away but I hooked my arms around his neck before standing up. His arms wrapped around me as I pulled him closer to my body. "A quickie, please. I know what I said but you make me so happy."

His eyes darkened but he shook his head, "We have to go beck downstairs babe. Plus how the hell can you be so enthusiastic after a fucking maratho-,"

"But they can wai-,"

I sighed and shook his head, "Come on Naru."

Before I could complain even more, he picked me up bridal style and began to walk towards the door. "Sasu noooo." I whined and tried to suck on his neck but he adjusted me so I couldn't.

I pouted on our way downstairs and Sai was the first to take note on how annoyed I felt. "Denied of dick Naru?"

"Shut the fuck up Sai."

He chuckled as Hinata glared, "He tried to have sex with you while we're here? That's so rude." I opened my mouth to tell her off but Sasuke gave me a stern look that shut me up before a sound could come out.

"Well are you coming Sasuke?" Neji asked while playing with Gaara's hair who was sitting on his lap. Sasuke nodded and took an empty space on the sofa next to Shika while laying me against his chest. "Good, so we'll leave on the day after graduation."

"Which will be?" Sasuke furrowed his brows, indicating that I wasn't the only one who forgot.

"May 16th, you dumbass, how could you forget an important day?"

"Shut up Sakura, you are such a hypocrite."

"Oh really? Then explain to me how I'm a hypocrite Naruto."

She leaned forward on her knees and I sat up, "When's your anniversary Sakura?" Luckily Ino was most likely in the bathroom or elsewhere or her feelings would've been hurt. It was a rude button to push but she needs to stop accusing people when she does the same shit. Her eyes widened and then narrowed on me, "Exactly, you can't remember everything so quit your bull okay?"

"Sasuke get your uke in control." She muttered while shifting her glare to Sasuke."

"Why should I prevent him from speaking his mind? Especially when he's right?"

She glared at him heavily before getting up, "Whatever, let's establish the sleeping arrangements." We gave each other a hard stare but Sasuke tapped my thigh to distract me.

I huffed and tried to get up but he wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Naruto calm down with the attitude okay? Stress isn't good for the baby." I rolled my eyes but nodded and got off his lap while following the others to the front door.

The RV was black and white plus size was definitely not a problem but there's only enough space for three couples unless we top and tail but that's too much so most likely Sakura will have to get her other one. She has two because her mother filed a complaint about the first one because it had minor damages but she already paid it off so in the end, she got two somehow. But they both are fixed up over time and available for use.

(There's multiple pictures on how the RV will look instead of just a few so if you're interested you can go to this website: https://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/General-RV-Center-2887606/listing/2017-Winnebago-Sightseer-36Z-121678277 may not work but eh )

Sakura went in first and Sasuke was right behind her. I went in next and was immediately in awe. It definitely was a Class A, no doubt. The sofa was plushy, the dining area was convenient, the kitchen was a more than acceptable size, the bunk above the seats had a plushy bedding, the bathrooms were pristine and the bed was so soft. "Sakura I wanna buy this from you." I said rolling around on the bed.

"No. Now get off Naruto." Damn she's so bitchy today. I huffed and got off the bed before going back in the living/dining/kitchen area. Sasuke had a look of approval on his face as Shika talked to him about the sleeping arrangements. So basically, and not in Shikamaru's terms, we'll be trading who has what. One day a couple will have the bed, then the bunk and lastly the seats and the order will continue throughout the trip.

"Okay so who's gonna be in which RV?" Kiba asked from the bunk. He looks so childish up there.

"Um... how about we do ukes in one RV and semes in another?" Gaara suggested while checking out the kitchen.

"No." Our boyfriends had such a look of distaste, you'd think they ate something vile. Well me and my friends were down with it but I guess our partners aren't...

"Okay then how about we separate all the couples that could piss one another off?"

"Then Naruto, Sai and Kiba gots to go." Sakura said glaring at us three.

I narrowed my eyes on her but Sasuke cleared his throat. "Yeah Naruto and Sakura need to be separated at all costs. Kiba and Shino are going in the other one too and Sai along with... Hinata?"

She looked at Sai and blushed, "Uh sure that's fine."

Never. Had I ever. Thought in all my years. "You guys did it didn't you?" I asked bluntly while eying the two skeptically.

"Yes."

"No."

So damn obvious as of who's lying. Hinata glared at Sai as he kept a poker face, "I never actually thought I'd turn out to be bi."

I smirked at Hinata and she blushed, "We were drunk so we were under the influence. It doesn't mean anything."

I cut my eyes then rolled them at her, "Yeah whatever. So! Since we pretty much have the arrangements agreed on, what else do we have to cover?"

"Gas, sleeping schedules, where we're stopping, what route we're taking but I think me and Shikamaru got that." Temari said while leaning against the counter.

"Okay then so..." I looked around for ideas of what to do next but their faces were blank. I pouted for a while until an idea came up in my head, "Let's play a game yeah?"

"No actually you and I need to do some research."

I pouted, "For?"

"The baby." My mouth made an 'o' and I nodded.

"Yeah let's do that because I need to make sure this is normal." My voice died down at the end and Sasuke gave a concerned look but I cleared my throat, "Okay, I'll be in the office." I rushed before passing everyone to leave the RV.

"Naruto!" Sakura shouted my name as she jogged to catch up with me. "Wait, Ino and I found out some stuff about your pregnancy." I nodded to urge her to continue, ignoring the worry that built up in my stomach. "Is there a lack of movement?" I gasped and nodded as tears pricked my eyes. She's gonna say something's wrong... "Why are you crying?" Surprisingly she sounded concerned instead of annoyed as usual.

"I-I'm just scared I'm not fit enough to carry the baby and that it died or it will die." I admitted sadly.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "No! Of course not! It's just most likely a little underdeveloped." An underdeveloped baby? What exactly does that mean? "Now of course there were no other pregnant males but many other females have experienced the same thing. Although it has been three months right?" I nodded, sniffling a little. "Plus, it seems that you're not experiencing much of your symptoms as heavily as you should. I'm not sure since I'm obviously not a doctor but we can ask Ino, she's been indulged in your pregnancy. Speaking of her, where is she?"

"I don't know, I thought she went to the bathroom." I said while rubbing my right eye. "I'll ask her about it later." I gave Sakura a small smile, "Thank you, and sorry for being a bitch earlier."

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "No that was my fault, I've just been a bit upset lately."

I tilted my head, "About?"

She remained silent before finally giving in, "Ino hasn't been spending a lot of time with me. She's been a bit distant and I don't know what's wrong." Why does this seem familiar...?

"Well she could be misunderstanding something or found out something she doesn't know how to deal with. Ino's shy every now and then but she'll eventually come around."

Sakura smiled widely, "I might just change the sleeping arrangements Naru." I smiled back at her and she patted my shoulder before brushing beside me to get into the house.

Well... My bipolar moods are definitely kicking in... I guess it's time to do my Jariyah research spree... but on pregnancy of course...

So... surprise! 😅 I wouldve updated earlier buuuuut yea life happened school happened but i hope u guys liked it ig... I was thinking about adding a question at the end of each chapter like a quiz just for the hell of it but I might do it next time because I'm running out of time so Byiee!😂

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

27K 741 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...
18.2K 744 29
Itachi x Sakura love story where the Uchiha clan is part of the royal family and Itachi is the next in line for the throne. He meets Sakura when he i...
47.9K 1.4K 29
MODERN AU. MAFIA & YANDERE ITACHI. NARUTO STORY - ITACHI X FEM READER **THIS IS A 18++ STORY. NO MINORS** **THIS IS A TRILOGY** We grew up together s...
505K 14.5K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...