The Devil's Love

By Littleavis

Kammy Anderson is 21 year old bartender that works at her best friends club called HELL'S GATE there's a r... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
COMING SOON!! the sequel
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter16
AUTHOR NOTE
URGENT!!!!! please read!!
CHAPTER 17
update
Chapter 18:THE AWAKENING
update
Chapter 19
currently working on the next chapters
CHAPTER 20

Chapter 2

125 13 14
By Littleavis

Kammy's pov

I opened my eye's gasping finally realizing what happened but as i sat up i felt a throbbing pain in my head like i had been bashed right in my skull with a hammer.

I looked around noticing that i wasn't at home in fact i was in Andie's bedroom

{Is this Andie's bedroom?... it's so beautiful} I thought I tried to stand up to feel my legs throb with uneasy pain I grunt in pain " hey easy lay back down Kammy your head took a good knock" Andie said I turned around to see him sitting in the chair drinking some tea he looks at me and i look at him I gasped when i noticed the bandages wrapped around
his muscular chest .

" Andie what the hell happen to your chest and how did you get out the car that fast how..." Andie shushed me by putting his finger to my lip I blushed " listen what happened last night is not for you to worry about you just lay there and get some rest " he said nursing a wound that he had " Andie what had happened did I " you lost consciousness after the car crash ...you banged your head and your thigh got scratched pretty badly" he said.

I looked at my bandaged leg and realized i was in my panties i blushed heavily " Eeekk !!!! did you take off my clothes " i gasped blushing heavily Andie smirked " how else was i suppose to treat your wounds " he said smiling staring at my legs I blushed and covered my legs.

" you know you got very nice legs you should be happy them " he said I smiled at him " Andie stop it your making me blush and anyway did you find out who crashed into us"

I stared at him and waited for him to speak to me " andie what's wrong? " I asked he looks at me and smile but I knew  him  since we were  kids I know exactly  when he's being dishonest  with me. " the driver that hit us was an old rival of mine don't worry about who he is ok kammy I will deal with him  I just want you  to rest  and heal up after that incident  you're  staying  here  with me" he said his tone was strong n powerful.

I looked at him and sighed  " andie  I appreciate  you taking care of me but I can't stay in bed forever  you know this I....  He cuts me off " and there you go again putting  work before your own health  what  the hell  is the matter with you kammy! " I gasped and glared at him " WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH ME????  WHAT'S  THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!!  I'M NOT A CHARITY CASE ANDIE SO STOP..

Andie growls loudly and slammed  the table yelling right back at me "LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW KAMMY I DONT KNIW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO BUT CALM THE FUCK DOWN!  AND DONT BE STUPID  YOUR INJURED "he screamed.
My hand lashes across  his cheek as I cried smack!  The loud slap echoed about in his bedroom I gasped and looked at him and his red cheek "Andie oh my  God i'm  so sorry I.. He walks away from me without a word I followed him " please  I'm sorry " the pain in my thigh throbbed like I been tazerd  hard and the. Got punched  " Kammy go back to the bed"

He said calmly I touched his shoulder and refused  to go back " no I won't go back I need to... suddenly I was slammed against the wall  and looking up at him I gasped at how strong he really was I could  feel the warmth of his body on mine I felt my face heat up  " your  so freaking hard-headed why can't you just listen to me huh kammy "  I shivered " because I'm not a child "

I stared at him" I'm 21 years old andie I can make decisions  on my own " his grip on my shoulders tighten I begin to wince " you mean the same decision that almost got you killed a year ago when you stood on the bridge!!! " andie scowls
I pull away from him"you swore you wouldn't  talk about  that  andie you promise!!  God why did you bother saving me if I'm such a waste.. why didn't you let me die!!!!! "

SMACK!!!   Andie hand whips across  my face  shocking me and knocking  me down my eyes water from the savage blow  I felt my tears beat out my eyes  andie has never struck me never.. I hesitated to look up at him.

" kammy .... DONT. YOU ever... And I mean Ever!!!  Let me hear you say that ever again! Do you hear me!  " he asked glaring at me with serious eyes I looked down at my feet "I SAID DID YOU HEAR ME..GODDAMMIT ANSWER E   " he bellows  pounding the wall  near my head.

" yes!! " I said nodding and looking at him  I couldn't  argure with andie he was like my older brothers  a little worse and more overprotective  but I never in my life had a serious fight with him.. Until now that  is.. He helps me up and carries me to his bed.

Andie gently placed me on the bed and  covers me up " I'm sorry I slapped you kammy it just you we're getting  me mad" he said looking down sadly I hugged him tightly " I deserved it I'm sorry I even provoked you the way I did andie" he smile  and pats my head "it ok kammy now just get some  rest".

As I continue to hug him I smiled and feel his grip tighten " heheh very funny andie trying to squeeze me " i laughed , andie eyes flickerd from green to a red as he sniffes my neck and holds my waist "?? Andie what are you doing " I gasped trying to get out a the  hug as I struggle  I heard andie unleash a inhuman growl.

I gasped and tried to pull away " Andie  Andie let go please  Andie " I cried panicking  he growls more as his hand touched my back and tears my shirt  riiiiiip!!  I cried " ANDIE!!!!" He shakes his head and let's me go " huh what kammy? " he said  I looked at him with fear and concern  " what was that.. What just happened  to you? "

Andie looks at me and  noticed my torn shirt " did I just do that? " he asked scared I nod slowly  he backs away looking at his hands {no not again  it can't wake up now} he thought.

" Andie  what's going on what's  happening to you what are you hiding from me  tell me please" I asked
Andie looks at me with fear.

To be continue in chapter 3

*sorry for the cliffhanger x3 hope u guys like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 3.2K 23
Sequel to "The Struggles of Dating a Demon." Mabel knew dating a demonic guardian was hard and, in cases like hers, sometimes resulted in a brief lo...
101K 4K 24
Former nurse Beatrice is struggling with her mental health after a tragic accident, but a torrid relationship with empathetic Australian bartender Ma...
1.5K 245 25
What comes to mind when you see the word, "nightmare"? Do you think of all your teeth falling out in front of your bathroom mirror? Or maybe your pan...
284K 7.4K 31
Meet 16 year old Harper-Ariana Reed. Her father had been abusing her for years after her mother was shot. The once happily family Harper remembered w...