Breaking Point | A ML & HOO C...

By YellowMarker484

When the border seperating the normal world and the ancient mythological world threatens to break, The Seven... More

Gabriel: I
Leo: II
Leo: III

Foreword

290 5 0
By YellowMarker484

Alright, let's start with the formalities.

Title of Story: Breaking Point

Author: Yelimali Adam (@YellowMarker484)

Date Started: 29/12/2017

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this book. They rightfully belong to Zagtoon, Toei Animations and Rick Riordan.

Description:
When the border separating the normal world and the ancient mythological world threatens to break, The Seven travel to Paris in attempts to stop the rising threat.
Little did they know that Paris has it's own big secret: a team of Miraculous superheroes.
Will our team of Demigod heroes be able to work together with the newly-found Miraculous ones?
Or will Evil finally triumph against them and rule the World?

A/N: Whew! Thanks for sitting through that! I will try to post the next chapter shortly and hopefully by then there will be a better cover!

See you on the other side!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...