Love Me ( Demi Lovato & Bella...

By A25929

Bella feels alone struggling with some personal issue's , can Demi save her, and do they fall In love? More

Love Me
how to love
Two Pieces
To be in love
Hope
A/n
another A/n
You
can't back down
start of something new
A/n
Our little place
A new kind of love
a/n news
A/n
just another a/n
a little closer
A/n
a change
A/n
give me a chance
Dont let go

Don't forget

836 28 2
By A25929

Demi's POV.

After leaving the voicemail, i couldnt stop crying i needed her to tell me she loves me and to have her arms wrap around my waist , and love me , but she's not .

I quickly took out my phone and clicked on marisa's number

-" Hello? demi? are you ok???!!"

-"Marissa i need you , please come over ."

-"Ok demi hold on .. calm down , ill be there as soon as i can."

~~~~~~

Marrisa finnaly arrives

~~~~~~

Demi's POV still

-" So what happened demi?, i've never seen you like this not even when it was the worst of times."

-"I was at the rehab place and i met this girl her name was bella and well , i never told you this because i was afraid you may judge me but , i am bisexual and well this girl was named bella , and i loved her and well the day we were leaving the rehab place she broke up with me and she dosnt want me ."

My voice cracked and i still was crying , i didnt know what to do , it felt like a piece of me was killed and felt like someone ripped the one thing that ment everything to me away.

-" Aww , demi im sorry , and you shouldnt have to keep being bisexual a secret , if people judge you , they can go jump off a cliff, and there a lot and i mean a lot of people that will not judge you, and i love you no matter what , through thick and thin."

I felt a little better , then i felt a vibration and i looked over to see my phone ringing, i picked it up and saw that it was bella, i answered it.

-" Demi?"

-"ya?"

my voice cracked.

-" Hey , im sorry , and i really love you , it's just i need time to get stuff finished. I love you and i want to see you , but i think we should see other people for right now."

-" So you pretty much just called me to break up with me again, well bella i love you but you keep breaking my heart , you were the other pieces to this broken heart and now it s shatterd, i dont know what to even say anymore , bye bella hope your happy ."

I hung up the phone and threw it agains the wall , marrisa hugged me and let me just go numb in her arms.

I could hear my demons coming back and as soon as marissa leaves i dont even know anymore.

-"Hey imm gonna stay the night ok?

-"Um.. its ok im ok i just kinda want to be alone right now, thanks for coming over and com--"

-" No , imm gonna stay herw with you and make sure your ok."

-"Ok."

I looked over at the clock and its already 11:46 I decided to go take a bath .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the bath and layed on the bed next to marrisa and tryed to go to sleep but couldnt but i looked over at the clock again and it was already 3:00 , i looked over to marrisa and she was died asleep , i creeped out of the bed and walked to the bathroom and looked at my shaving razer , i droped it on the ground and stomped on it , i picked threw at the broking pieces finding the blade , i picked it up and presed it to my skin, I draged it acrossed leting the pain sink in , and leting the blood flow. i cut my thighs and my legs and my stomach , cutting by to my arms.

I finished and cleaned up the mess i walked out of the bath room just to be meeted by marrisa ,looking at me in a disappointed expresion.

-"Demi? "

-"Y-ya?"

-" (sigh) show me your arms ."

-" Marrisa please .. "

-" Demi! show me ur arms."

I went to run out the door but marrisa tackled me and got on top of me i yelleped , as she sat on my cuts and it started to bleed

-" Omg !!! demi!!1 what have you done , ur bleeding on ur stomach ... i want you to show me ur arms then lift up ur shirt so i can see ur stomach."

I did as i was told and marrisa was to upset to say anything she just got up and grabed her keys and was heading out the door.

-"Wait marrisa where are you going?"

-"Im going home because i dont want to be here right now, you just got out of rehab for igsactly that and your back into your habets. you need to fix yourself before i can come around you anymore."

With that she slammed the door.

I finally stoped , something in me snaped and i just walked over to my bed and layed there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella"s POV.

I can't sleep and i am feeling my whole body fall into old habets , and i just stoped eating , i hadnt cut yet but it was coming to an end and i was most likly gonna be sent back to timberland knolls.

I finally got off the plane and took a cab to my hell house.

i opened the door to the house and instantly was hit with the smell of alcohol and weed, i walked up stair and went into my old room noticing my room was striped of everything

i turn around to find my dad standing there with a evilish grin on his face

-" So ..... your bad already hu, did you have a nice time , you nut job??"

-" Dad i need you to leave my room and come back tommorow when your sober."

-" What did you just tell me !!! are you telling me what to do bitch!!! i own you !!"

He walked over to me and slaped me acrossed the face , i flew back , and hit the wall .

-" That will teach you , to tell me what to do."

After a few days of been beat to the pulp , i got a call from demi

-" Hello? "

-"Hey , it's demi , how are you ?"

-"U-U-UMM demi i have to go ..( fain sound in the back ground) Im sorry , im sorry , im sorry !!!"

-" Bella omg !! whats going on BELLA!!!

Phone Hangs up.

I got the phone nocked from my hand and i got punched in the gut.

-" Bitch who told you , that you can use the phone!!!!!!!"

-" im - im sorry "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a day later

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was asleep until my dad came in then and pushed me off my bed

-" Rise and shine whore!!!!!"

he laughed and slammed my door

I locked my door and got dressed.

I walked down stairs and went to leave the house, but my dad stoped me and slammed the door shut, he got up close to me and said i am feeling a little lonly why dont you stay here with me?? "

I knew what he ment by lonly i tryed running up the stairs but he tackled me and punched me, he grabed me and took me up to his room , my face bleeding from punching me and bruses all over my body, He threw me onto his bed , and i went to run but he back handed me , having me fly backwards, i hit my head on the bed post , he grabed me and tore my shirt, i screamed for help and i knew no one clould help me, i herd running footsteps and someone open the door. Demi

She ran and was shocked by what was happening she yelled

-" GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!"

-" WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??"

-" NO ONE YOU NEED TO KNOW!!"

-" OH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOUR THAT FREAK THAT CUTS HER SELF!!!"

i could feel demi hurting but hearing him yell that mabe something snap

-" DONT FUCKING EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!!"

i jumped off the bed punching him in the face as i hit the floor , i got up and kicked him in the face then the stomach, after i went to run to demi when he grabed my ankle and pulled me down .... i hit my face on the ground and he got up he grabed me and was choking me , demi grabed the gun that was hide on the side of her , inbetween her body and pants.

She pointed it at him and said

-"HEY !!1 LET HER GO OR ILL WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU !!!"

He froze and let me , i ran to demi's side and we ran to the front intrence , we where stoped when he tackled demi , while she was tackled the gun had droped from her posestion , he got up and ran to the gun but i dove and got it before him , i pointed it at him and yelled to demi

-"Baby , are you ok??

-" Ya , im ok ."

-" Baby go to the car."

-"Wait you are and the freak are together." said my dad

-" Ya!! WE ARE."

-" BUT BABY --" i interuped demi

-" Babe Go!"

She left and looked back to wait was supposed to be a dad

-" I want nothing to do with you , your a dirtbag and you dont even deserve to live, i dont want you to come after me and if i ever see you again even by accedent i will kill you do you unhderstand!!!"

I walked to the car and got in , I drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 553 23
Y/n is a athletic high schooler and is a player. But what happens when she finds herself actually liking somebody? Will she finally treat them right...
174K 4.4K 19
Demi's little sister, Sophie, thinks the world is against her. Can Demi help her to relieve her pain?
311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.
19.4K 558 26
After meeting demi as meet & greet she gives you her number. Can a small town girl be enough for this big superstar? Will Demi and Y/N fall in love?