Nova and deetranada : greates...

By Perfectzjoey

lovers from the rap game 3 dee and nova after f More

The meet up
The tease
The answer part 1
Guys this is a question
the answer part 2

Meet them

779 21 5
By Perfectzjoey

Hi my name is nova my friends call me nov I had such a great time at the rap game.my friends are flau'jae roscoe maya ayo teo and kodie.i did not include dee because that's my crush.

Hi my name is deetranada my friends call me dee I had a good time at the rap game. My friends are flau'jae rosco maya ayo and teo and nova. I included nova because I like him I just don't know if he likes me.

Hi my name is king roscoe my friends call me roscoe I had a good time at the rap game . My friends are maya ayo teo and kodie and dee and nova . My girlfriend is flau'jae I love her to my heart.

hey I'm flau'jae my friends call me Jae it was good at the rap Game. My friends are ayo teo dee maya and nova.my boyfriend is roscoe I love him to my heart fully.

Hey my name is kodie . My friends are flau'jae maya roscoe nova dee and teo . My boyfriend is ayo and I love him deeply.

Heyyy I'm maya. My friends are dee kodie nova roscoe and Jae.my boyfriend is teo . ❤️❤️❤️

(Ayo on the right teo on the left) Hey it's ya boy ayo and it's ya boy teoo.our friends are flau'jae nova dee roscoe .our girlfriends are maya and kodie .

Hey guys so this takes place after the rap game nova and dee cool and they all agreed to meet up see what happens .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
393K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC