Prinxiety/Logicality One Shots

By Sprinkles_Writes

All prompts by BBCanimefangirl. More

Body Paint
Galaxy Skin
Body Pillow
Sleep is for the Weak
sorry!
Do You Need Ice for That Burn?
Life is Beautiful
Glasses
Im Sorry!
Little Interruption
Coraline AU
Glitches
Easter Eggs(Easter Special)
Coraline AU(part 2)
"It's Not My Fault Everyone is Allergic!"
Changing My Name?
Changing What I'm Calling You Guys!
Lullaby
Hiding Behind Crystal Lenses(pt.1)
Story Tittles
Thank You!!!
A Goal?
Black and White
No Hablo Ingles
Persona Pets?!
This is Just for BBCanimefangirl!(Not a chapter)
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Kitten Sneezes
Disney Shorts
Random 6:00am Thought
MORALITY'S NAME!!!
Flying Off the Pages
Random...
Tagged
Happy Mother's Day
Broken Dreams and Spinal Cords
Painless Injury
Irony Burns
Happiness is Corruptive
Dreams Make you Blind
Silence is Golden..and Also Death
Less Puns, More Pain
Tagged
Small Thing...
Changing my name again...
New Story!!
Physical Speed is Mental Speed
Emotions are Oblivious
Happy Fathers Day!
Tagged 1 and 2
More Stories?!?!
THANK YOUUUUU!!
Hey!Keep Your Hands Off my Fish!
I'm Hurt and so is Everyone Else
A Month
Once there was Demonistic Doll...
IM BACK OH MY GOD
The Doctor is in Pain
Cookies Have Meaning
Ghostly Taits
4-12 YEAR OLD ME!!
The Invisible Figure
A Demon Friend
I Don't Fucking Know Any More....
Little Bit of Artwork From Me
Theories (get ready bc I am trash)
GUESS WHO IS FUCKING BACK ON WATTPAD?!
Actually....A New One Shots Book?
THE NEW ONE SHOTS BOOK IS UP

Hands of Death

591 28 75
By Sprinkles_Writes

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!I finished testing and I'm writing three chapters today!I'm sorry I haven't been updating what you've been wanting to read. I wanted to do this in my spare time and I don't like being under pressure(Sorry BBCanimefangirl, I need to say it too). I hate stress and I'm writing over the ENTIRE summer. That means a LOT more time to write and make more stories and....you'll love it a lot okay?SO, without further distractions, this is Hands of Death!

Also, this is angst and has an anxiety attack and mentions of suicide. Also, a character dies sooooo.....If you don't like that, wait even later for my next two chapters for today.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     I hated it. I hated it so, so, much. I had no ability to touch anything. I couldn't pet a dog. I couldn't shake hands with Logan. I couldn't hug Patton. I couldn't hold hands with Princey. I couldn't even touch the kids.

     Every time I tried to touch anything living, it instantly dies. I guess you might as well call me the Black Death. Not that kind of Black Death. You know what I mean.

     Months have gone by since I noticed this weird "talent" some would call it. It was more of a curse than anything else. I was watering a plant in my room(yes, I have plants)and one of the leaves were dropping down a little. So, like I usually would when this happened, I tried to nudge it back up a little bit.

The entire plant wilted and crumbled down into the pot leaving dust.

     I realized I couldn't touch any living thing. It brought bad things. Princey broke up with me, because I kept myself isolated from everyone, even him. I didn't dare touch him. If I killed him, or anyone else, I'd kill myself too. I had that ability. I could just hold my own hand.

     Logan was peeved at the sudden disinterest of his appearance anywhere around me. He's asked a couple times and I'd never answer. He'd always just think that I was going through more anxiety than normal, and even being him, tried to tolerate it. He'd knock on my door every once in a while. He'd try getting me to eat with all of them, but I was always asking questions.

What if I touch Patton while grabbing a plate?

What if Princey tries to grab my hand again?

What if the kids want to play with me?

     I couldn't do anything. Though, I had found a small solution.

     I was roaming the back of Thomas's mind, trying to see if I could find anything and I did. They were right around the edge of the "Forget Void" where if a trait jumped in, they'd be erased.

     It was a pair of black leather gloves. They weren't your eagle handling gloves. They were not tight, but secure enough around my hands, so that they wouldn't slip. Best thing was that the were water proof.

     I came back to the others and they questioned my sudden appearance with the gloves. They knew I hated leather.

"Anxiety?The gloves. Why?"Princey asked walking up to me. He smiled after expecting a flinch from me, but not getting one. I pulled down on his collar to get his lips to reach mine. Awes were heard from the background.

     Originally, if I didn't have the gloves, he'd be dead from me slightly touching his neck.

     He pulled away with this dazed look on his face.

"Awe, you're blushing."He frowned though.

"Yeah, I did like that. I'll have to admit that, but Anx, I'm not with you anymore. I don't feel anything towards you. I said the kiss was great, because you are a good kisser, but I don't feel fireworks like I used to."He turned away on the last part.

"Y-you don't l-love me anym-more?I-I thought-"

"You thought what?"His voice came back harsh and cold. You could feel that wave of ice cold breath through that spit of words. My eyes were brimming with tears.

"I thought you had a heart...."I mumbled. Logan and Patton got up out of their chairs. Princey stopped in his tracks. Still with his back turned to me.

"What was that, Sunshine?"He used an old nickname. He was angry. I smirked.

"A petty little prince doesn't have a h-heart after all. You were supposed to forgive me. This was never my fault. You don't understand what I go throu-"

"WELL MAYBE I DO ANXIETY!!MAYBE I UNDERSTAND WHAT BOTTLING UP YOUR FEELINGS IS LIKE!MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY SEEING WHAT WE ALL GO THROUGH TOO!!!IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!"Every word hit hard as a brick. I just got the gloves, but I almost considered trying to choke him with my bare fists.

     I just walked to my room without a word. I locked the door and laid on my bed. My mind was spinning and the room started turning dark.

A panic attack.

Logan PoV-

     I didn't like this. Anxiety hated yelling. Especially directed at him. There was no need for all of that, but it wasn't Princey's fault.

     He was under control by a wave of Negativity. This was very rare and it happened to come just as Anxiety was starting to feel better. Negativity is this minor trait that only can effect Princey or Morality. They are the only two positive traits, and I don't necessarily feel much emotion. Anxiety is already negative and doubtful. This has happened twice with Morality before Princey was even born. I say born, because I hate the thought that we say 'created' or 'formed'. Poor Patton has been through a lot in his life.

    I was near Anxiety's room, as I was headed there in the first place. But, by the time I was there, it didn't take long to realize that Anxiety was crying.

     I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked harder. No answer, but a groan. I banged loudly on the door, making Princey and Morality come to my side. No answer.

"He's having a panic attack!Thomas is hyperventilating in the living room, but his friends are helping him. What happened?!"Morality was rushing his speech and trying to open the door. Locked.

"Anxiety we're coming in in three!"Princey yelled. Potton and I stood back, knowing what was going to happen.

"Two!"He walked back a little.

"One!!"He rammed into the door and it bursted open.

     Anxiety was curled p in the back corner of his room. He was tugging at his hair and rocking back and forth. Though, he didn't have his jacket on and all you could see were scars. One like you get after you pick at your skin when you itch too much.

     We ran over to him and pulled his hands away from his hair. His scalp was red and irritated. Not bleeding, but close. His jacket and shirt was on his bed and he only had sweatpants and socks on.

     Patton was helping him breathe while Princey hugged him tight. They were all crying, but being me, I didn't cry.

I'Ll NevEr cRy...

     I stood back and looked at his room. Everything was thrashed around and furniture was tipped. He went on an actual rampage with this one.

     We got him to calm down and he fell asleep. He wasn't sleeping in this hellhole of a room, so we moved him to Patton's room. It did have a lot of stuffed animals and a puppy in it. I think he'll be comfortable.

     We layed him in bed and they left. I never thought I'd do this, but it was for comfort. I sat next to the sleeping Anxiety and took off his gloves to not make him uncomfortable. His hands were under the blanket and I moved some hair out of his face. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room while turning off the light.

Patton PoV-

     I woke up to a door opening. It couldn't be anyone we don't know. We're in the mindspace.

     I walked out of my room with my blanket on my shoulders. The halls were dark. Though, there was a figure moving towards me and honestly, I felt scared. There was a light switch nearby and I turned it on to see Anxiety.

     His eyes were closed, so I suspected that he was sleepwalking. I was about to turn back, until a searing pain shot through my body and I went limp. I laid on the floor and all I saw was white, blue, red, and black.

Black...

     Logan PoV(sorry for so much pov change)-

     All I heard was a thud and it came from tha hall. I groaned and got up out of my bed. I had my onesie on. I opened the door, only to scream in terror.

     Anxiety was leaned against the wall, possibly unconscious.

MorAlITy wAs NOt brEaThINg....

     Prince ran out of his room and also screamed in terror. I shook Patton. He didn't stir.

"Patton wake up please!!"I was trying to give him CPR, but when I pressed down on his chest.....my hands went through him......

     Princey was yelling to wake up Anxiety. He managed to stay half awake, until....he heard I was crying. I said I wouldn't cry.

"W'ts goin' on....?"Anxiety sat up a little and Prince shook him awake. He jolted and looked down at his hands and at me.

Anxiety PoV-

     I woke up in the hallway to a crying Prince in front of me.

"W'ts goin' on....?"I managed to say before shutting my eyes again. I was shook into reality and what I saw wasn't pretty.

     Logan was cradling Patton in a blanket, but Patton couldn't keep a grip. He was almost see-through.

"no...no No NO NO PATTON!!"I crawled over to the crying teacher. I stared down at Patton. I caressed his face with one hand. Well, I tried, because it almost went through. He was cold as ice.

"Dad.....no....you can't do this..."I looked up for a moment. Then, down at my hands for a second time.

I wasn't wearing the gloves...

     I ran to....who knows where. All I thought about was the back of the mind.

     I was close to the edge. The Forget Void was just ahead. I heard yelling behind me.

Princey.....

     I stopped at the edge contemplating what my choices were.

To jump...or not to jump......

To end the pain....the suffering....the guilt.....the.....

the fact that I just murdered Morality....

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1781 words?!That was so sad and kinda uncomfortable to write. Any of you who want to visit my room of cuddly blankets and teddy bears to cry with, you are welcome​ there. It's just right down the hall to the left and the room carrying hammers and fake phones and tablets is straight down the hall in front​ of you. If you need extra tissues and dramatic eyeliner to prove you cried, it's in the bathroom to the right.

I hope you liked that. Poor Morality.....I feel really bad writing that and...if you think about it....the things we say for arguments between the sides, is like what we'd say irl right. I basically just said Princey is petty and only cares about himself for an argument, but....I wrote it. So, if we write things like that, that'd be really mean, because even if we don't mean it, we still write it and take credit for those words that seem to just pour out of our brains.

Just a thought....

Question!
Fuck, marry, kill....Anxiety, Morality, Logan.

Goodbye precious garden flowers!!And you beautiful sanders sunshine!

Tulip OUT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.1K 25
[Complete]
125K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️
144K 6.1K 35
completed. "imma end my life without you" - without you, spooky black
20K 268 149
Some Boyxboy books worth trying. (Pictures used here do not belong to me))