Loving The Unloved

By VictoyiaBoo

Victoyia Is A 15yr old Lesbian! She's a 5'2 Half Black Half Spanish Fem With Long Curly Hair And A Coke Bottl... More

Loving The Unloved ((Lesbian Story))
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chater 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
1 Year Later
NEW BOOK!!

Chapter 7

825 20 0
By VictoyiaBoo

Niah P.O.V.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up not seeing Victoyia next to me. I wondered why she didn't wake me up before she left. But whatever it didn't matter. I couldn't forget about last night. The biting😏, scratching😜, moaning😫, and the love making😍. ...........Hold Df Up✋! WE DIDNT MAKE LOVE.! WE FUCKED! Ion fall in love! That's not me, I'm too much of a player to be committed. It's too hard for me to be faithful. But then again I might be falling for her. It's weird cause I NEVER fucked a girl and caught feelings . So changing my playing ways will be hard for a nigga frfr. But I really think she's worth it.

.

.

.

.

.

After I got out the shower I texted her.

Me: Wesshammm! Why did you leave I wasn't done.

Vicky💗: Cause umm.......I had to check on my mom.

Me: You coming over later?

Vicky💗: Imma see.

Me: Ight ttyl bae.

Vicky💗: Bae?! But bye.

I called her babe expecting her to call me it back but she didn't I was slick heartbroken but then again she probably felt bad about last night! She might feel like a hoe! But in my eyes she isn't. If she wanted the "D" from me and she got it. So there's no big deal.

I asked to come over so I could cook for her and finish what I started last night. I'm hoping she pull up cause I want her so bad. I wonder to myself for a moment if it was really love or was it lust!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️IS IT LUST? OR IS IT LOVE? IS NIAH REALLY FALLING FOR VICTOYIA? CAN NIAH CHANGE? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!

THANKS I FINALLY REACHED 300 READS THANKS LOVES!!!! IM SORRY ABOUT THE UPDATE! I KNOW IM REALLY LATE! I BEEN BUSY! BUT GO READ MY OTHER BOOK! ONCE THAT GETS 15 READS ILL UPDATE IT! THANKS AGAIN YALL!😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3.2K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
911K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...