A Bet With The Devils

By Pam-The-Lamb

Highest-ranking in Humor; #1 "They all eventually end up falling" Alex adds and I smirk. "Not me" "Are you... More

#NoMoreBullying
Fuck Those Who Put Us Down - TW: Fatphobia
Chapter 1: Masks, Sex, and Pranks
Chapter 2: Making A Deal With Satan's Three Children
Chapter 3: If You Attack A Women's Pride All Hell Breaks Loose
Chapter 4: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass
Chapter 5: Dillweed Goes Boom Boom
Chapter 6: Late Night Adventures And The Destruction of Property
Chapter 7: Oh, My Bad, I Guess She's A Nice Bitch
Chapter 8: She Wanted My Big Oversized Log For Her Bonfire
Chapter 9: The Slut, The Grass Ass, And What The Hell Was That?
Chapter 10: An Intelligent Sexy Hot Piece of Meat, For Me? Yes Please!
Chapter 11: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass Part 2
Chapter 12: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Didn't Kiss Him, That's On You
Chapter 13: Ass Kicking, Pink Wearing, Parent Cussing Girlfriend
Chapter 14: In A Moment Of Distress Cover It Up With Your Girly Mess
Chapter 15: My Bad, I Didn't Mean To Kiss You There
Chapter 16: Damn You Heart, Why Can't You Just Choose Already?
Chapter 17: I Should Wax Away My Hair Legs To Forget My Problems Like Mick Does
Chapter 18: Boy, You Ain't Got Nothing On Gale
Chapter 19: I'll Make It Officially Official After I Kick Your Ass
Chapter 20: If Revenge Darkens My Heart, Then Call Me Rumpelstiltskin
Chapter 21: Oh My God Elliana, You Can't Just Ask People Why They Snort Cocaine
Chapter 22: Meow, Meow, Meow, More Like Shut Up You Egotistical Grass Ass
Chapter 23: You're Just As Dark And Twisty As Meredith Grey
Chapter 24: Bad Boy? More like Momma's Boy!
Chapter 25: If I Die Please Give All My Worthless Belongings To Marge Simpson
Chapter 26: It's True, Red Heads Have No Soul!
Chapter 27: I Have A Suprise For You. . . It's Poop!
Chapter 28: If There Was Someone Selling Drugs In​ This Place, Weed Know
Chapter 29:Dear, Life When I asked If My Day Could Get Worse, I Was Being. . .
Chapter 30: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Wanna Punch You In The Face. Oops
Chapter 31: Take Notes Boys Gale Is Back In Lady Town
Chapter 33: One Punch In the Face Definitely Keeps The Red Head Away
Chapter 34: I Was Beat Up By A Gang Of Evil Dwarfs While Hanging On For Food
Chapter 35: He Likes Perveted Men Who Visit DirtyGirls.Com
Chapter 36: Elliana Sat On A Wall, Elliana Had A Great Fall, All . . .
Chapter 37: Oh, You're Sorry? I'm Sorry Too, For Not Giving A Shit!
Chapter 38: And I Thought Dora Was The Only One Who Created Awkward Silences
Chapter 39: Snow White Has The Look Of A Princess, But The Attitude Of A Bad Ass
Chapter 40: Don't Hate The Player Bitches, Hate The Game
Epilogue: Goodbye Egotistical Grass asses From This Alien Looking Creature
Bonus: I'm Not Like A Regular President. I'm A Cool Bad Boy President

Chapter 32: I Dont Want To Say I Told You So, Just Kidding, I Told You So!

32.3K 1.6K 769
By Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
Chapter 32: I Dont Want To Say I Told You So, Just Kidding, I Told You So!

"I was a dumb little boy," the guy slurs and I laugh awkwardly, my eyes never leaving Josh.

I haven't been able to talk to him. The bar is packed with drunks who all want to talk about their failed marriages or crazy girlfriends.

I'm trying to talk to my ex-boyfriend about his crazy ex-girlfriend, me!

So can all these drunks just leave me alone so that I can talk to the drunk I actually like.

"I should go," the guy says reaching for his keys, but I take them.

"Can anyone pick you up or should I call you a cab?" I ask.

"I can call Martha," he smiles and I chuckle.

"I doubt the wife you cheated on will want to pick you up," I tell him "I'll call a cab for you."

"I got it," Alex says as he walks past me.

"Thank you," I throw him the man's keys and he catches them before taking a hold of the bar's phone.

I discretely make my way towards Josh and stand in front of him with a small smile on my face.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask and he grins at me.

"You look like this girl I like," he says "but she likes this other guy who happens to be my best friend."

"What if she doesn't like him?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"She's always talking about him," he frowns. "It's like she wants to fix him and all his life problems, but she doesn't want to fix me."

"Why would she need to fix you?" I ask suddenly intrigued.

"I'm broken," he states looking down at his hands. "I feel like i'm in this dark hole and I can't get out, you know?" 

"Why do you feel like that?"

"My family expects me to do all these great things," he says. "I was raised to be the best at everything and I've tried so hard to be, but I can't please the people who are supposed to love me the most."

"Your parents?" I ask and he nods.

"Them and everyone else," he says. "People know me as the guy who has everything. I'm good looking, i'm smart, and I have a lot money, but i've never had anyone tell me that i'm important to them."

"What about me?" I ask and he gives me a strange look. "I mean, Elliana. That one girl you like."

"She is this fierce girl who doesn't take shit from anyone," he laughs.

"You got that right," I say under my breath.

"When I took her to meet my family I didn't know that I would fall for her," he states "until she stood up for me. No one had ever fought for me the way she did that night and I just knew that I liked her."

"So why did you break up with her?" I ask.

"She should be happy," he smiles sadly "even if that means she should be with my best friend."

What?

How could I be so stupid?

I don't want to be with Vincent.

I mean, maybe there was something between us, but he would never change for me.

And I would never ask him to.

But here is Josh willing to give up on his feelings to make me happy.

How could I have never seen how incredible this guy is?

"I hope you don't remember this," I tell him "but i'm going to fight for you Josh. I'm going to win you back."

***

"Good morning Josh," Alex yells harshly kicking his door and I chuckle.

"Leave the poor dude alone," I say as I make my way into the kitchen.

"Morning Ellie," a voice says and I ignore it as I pull the box of cereal out the cabinet. "You're still ignoring me?"

I proceed to grab a bowl and pour the cereal in it before opening the fridge. Scanning everything in search of the milk.

"I have the milk," he says and I roll my eyes.

Seriously?

I could just eat my cereal dry. I mean that's not strange, right?

"Elliana," a voice says and I slam the fridge door shut before turning to look at Cameron.

"You don't ever speak to me," I glare at him. "In my world you don't exist so in your world erase me and don't ever say my name again."

With a fierce look on my face I grab the milk carton sitting in front of them and turn back to my bowl of cereal. I can feel my eyes starting to water, but I take a deep silent breath and close my eyes.

You will not cry in front of him Elliana.

"Hey," I hear Josh says as he enters the kitchen and I turn to see him. He looks terrible with his messy brown hair and huge bags under his brown eyes.

God, I wish I could just hug him.

"Hey Josh," I smile politely and he nods making his way to the coffee pot and serving himself some coffee.

"How was last night?" Vincent asks as Cameron chuckles beside him. "We totally heard your massive vomiting."

"I'm glad you two found it amusing," Josh states before walking out the kitchen.

Wow, is he mad at Vincent too?

"You know Elliana," Vincent says bitterly. "I get that I lied to you, but turning everyone against me isn't going to solve anything."

"Excuse me," I glare at him. "I didn't turn a single person against you. You somehow managed to do that all on your own so don't blame me for your problems because I had nothing to do with it."

"Walking around feeling completely sorry for yourself," Vincent shakes his head. "I'm truly sorry that I lied, but i'm done being your punching bad and i'm done apologizing to you."

"You're my punching bag," I scoff. "Ever since I walked into this house all you've ever done is treat me like crap. One day everything is fine and we're friends, but the next suddenly you're my worst enemy. . .and I never said I wanted your apology Vincent. In fact I don't want anything that comes from you."

"Can you really not forgive me?" he scoffs. "I made one stupid mistake. So I didn't tell you who Cameron was."

"One stupid mistake," I chuckle. "Lets see, why I don't count how many mistakes you've made? One, you cornered me into telling Josh and Alex about my sister. Two, you opened your huge ass mouth and told everyone about Piper using drugs which ruined my friendship with him and Taylor. Three, you saw me cry over my sister and tell you about the day she died, but you never had the balls to tell me that you knew who had killed her. Four, you brought him into this house, where I live, knowing who he was and what he had done to me. Five, you let me think we were friends or better yet, family."

I stand there glaring at the two of them fighting the enormous urge I have to cry and scream at him.

"Maybe i'm just tired of forgiving you for every stupid mistake you make," I say. "When you apologize it means you won't don't it again, but with you apologizing means nothing because you do it again and again. So I don't want an apology especially when you don't mean it. "

With that I said I pour the milk in my cereal, grab a spoon along with my bowl, and walk out the kitchen.

***

"I know you said you didn't want me to come over for thanksgiving mom,"I say into the phone "but I would really like to see you. Besides I think it's time we talk. I-"

Beep.

Damn, stupid machine cut me off. 

"You okay?" a voice asks and I look down towards the driveway spotting Josh.

"Third message i've left so far," I tell him. "I keep telling myself that she's not getting them or she deleted the last one on accident."

"I use to tell myself that my parents didn't know my address," he says, shoving his hands in his pockets. "that maybe if I sent them a postcard or something they'd come visit, but we lie to ourselves."

"Want to sit next to me?" I ask before raising my bowl of soggy cereal. "I have chocolate flavored cereal. It's a bit soggy, but we can make it work."

"I really need to get going," he says. "I have a science fair thing."

"Right," I run hand through my hair and he nods before getting in his truck and driving off.

I have chocolate flavored cereal. Really Elliana?

You couldn't have thought of anything else.

"Shorty,"I hear Alex yell.

"I'm out here," I yell and he sticks his head out the window before climbing out and sitting next to me.

"Oh," he grins "you have chocolate flavored cereal and it's soggy. Can I have some?"

"Are you mocking me?" I glare at him and he laughs.

"Josh hates chocolate and soggy cereal," Alex says and I frown.

"I don't know a single thing about him," I say.

"Yet you somehow like the guy," he chuckles.

"What is wrong with me?" I groan leaning my head his shoulder. "I totally let him leave and now I want him back."

"You have me," he grab the bowl of cereal and shoves a spoonful in his mouth.

"I know I do," I smile. "But I also want Josh."

"Then get him back," Alex says. "You just need to make a perfect get back together with my ex boyfriend plan."

"You're right," I grin. "I need to make a plan and you're going to help me.

"Count me in," he continues eating the cereal.

"How are you?" I ask. "With Taylor not talking to you and all."

"She'll come around," he says a slight frown on his face. "That red head can be one stubborn thing, but she can also be understanding and I know she'll come to her senses. "

"What if she already did?" A voice asks and we both look down to see Taylor with a black swollen eye and tears running down her face.

A/n: I know this chapter is short, but it's only a filler and the next few are going to be filled with pranks and lots of drammaaa. So be prepared!

I'm also very sad and happy to announce that there are approximately  ten chapters left. I know, it sucks, but   I have an amazing proposal to make to to you all.

What do you think about a spin-off? If the answer is yes, what should it be about?

If the answer is no, feel free to share your reasons as to why. (Don't worry I will not be offended)

Thank you so much to Merda for the book banner!! I'm always accepting book covers and I love seeing all your different versions!

Ill update soon...

QOTC: What do you think happened to Taylor?

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

May 13, 2017.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
15.5K 355 37
Zoe Bryant is a regular girl heading into her senior year of high school. She wants to spend her senior year hanging out with her friends and having...
345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
234K 8.4K 30
C O M P L E T E D "Every Good Girl Needs A Bad Boy!" After getting an anonymous message from a male social media user, supposingly attending...