She Is My Alpha | Good Boy x...

By Its_Just_A_Heart

❝She kills without second thought.❞ • Micajah's PoV: "Ah!" I shout out in pain, unable to hold it in any lon... More

She Is My Alpha
★ w a r n i n g ★
★ c a s t & t r a i l e r ★
Prologue
Chapter 1 - "Mine."
Chapter 2 - "Alpha, You're Late To School."
Chapter 3 - "Don't Touch What's Mine."
Chapter 4 - "I See That Finding A Mate Has Effed With Your Head."
Chapter 5 - "I Will Strip You Naked And Sniff Every Inch Of You."
Chapter 6 - "I Don't Like Repeating Myself."
Chapter 7 - "That Is Your Punishment."
Chapter 8 - "They're In A Tangle."
Chapter 9 - "I'll Be Around Here Somewhere, Fading Into The Background."
Chapter 10 - "She Blushes."
Chapter 11 - "No One Ever Calls Me Micajah."
Chapter 12 - "Now The Real Game Begins."
Chapter 13 - "What Were You Thinking, Seneca?!"
Chapter 14 - "It's Official."
Chapter 15 - "For You, I'll Do Anything."
Chapter 16 - "Sniffles And Whimpers." |Part I|
Chapter 16 - "Sniffles And Whimpers." |Part II|
Chapter 17 - "What Are You Sorry For?"
Chapter 18 - "You Love Him,"
Chapter 19 - "I Truly Understand The Meaning Of The Term 'Turned On'."
Chapter 20 - "Are You Trying To Kill Me Strutting Around Half-Naked?"
Chapter 21 - "What - How - Who - My Virgin Eyes!"
Chapter 22 - "For Such A Smart Alpha, You're So Stupid At Times."
Chapter 23- "Why Do You Call Me Cage?"
Chapter 24 - "Your Thoughts Are The Dirtiest. Ever."
Chapter 25 - "Everything Is Wrong With A Guy Blushing."
Chapter 26 - "Will You Go On A Date With Me?"
Chapter 27 - "Maybe I Can Love After All."
Chapter 28 - "'The' Date." |Part I|
Chapter 28 - "'The' Date." |Part II|
Chapter 29 - "I Know You Won't Be Needing Much Clothes Tonight."
Chapter 30 - "I'll Kill Myself Before I Leave You."
Chapter 31 - "We're Making Progress."
Chapter 32 - "You're Hot For Your Alpha, Aren't You?"
Chapter 33 -"I Will Gladly Go Down To Make You Smile Like That My Friend."
Chapter 34 - "Make The Damn Move Micajah."
Chapter 35 - "What Part Of I Fucking Love You Don't You Understand?"
Tatum's Tears / Not a Chapter
Chapter 36 - "Did You Just Call Me 'Senpai'?"
Chapter 37 - "A Horny Alpha, Closed Doors & Poor Lil' Me In The Same Equation."
Chapter 38 - "With Our Alpha Libido I Think We Can Go Up To Round Twelve."
Chapter 39 - "I Plan To Make You Flustered In A Whole Different Way."
Chapter 40 - "Playing The Martyr Now?"
Chapter 41 - "I Was In Love With You."
Chapter 42 -"We'll Egg Daemon's Bugatti,"
Chapter 43 - "She Is My Alpha."
Book 2: The Alpha's Bad Boys.
Acknowledgements

Other Works By Me

65K 1.4K 138
By Its_Just_A_Heart

OTHER WORKS BY ME YOU CAN CHECK OUT IF YOU LIKED SHE IS MY ALPHA! :) MEANS A LOT TO ME.

TRAILER:

TATUM'S TEARS:

No soulmate ever leaves this world alone. They always take a part of their other half with them.

TATUM KARAS, the soon-to-be-Alpha, is Mateless.

Well, technically, she isn't Mate "less", because nobody is Mateless. Everybody has a Mate, a partner for life. The problem is, hers is no more. Yes, her Mate, the guy who was supposed to be her one true love, had died when she was just twelve.

What devastated Tatum the most was the fact that she would never experience the much sought-after, unconditional love between true Mates. To make matters worse, she'd never gotten to meet the person the Goddess had made just for her, even once.

Now, years later, Tatum is not a child anymore. Her responsibilities are catching up to her and the fast-approaching date of her coronation ceremony is not helping things, either.

She has to move on and find herself a Mate to rule beside her, and she has to find one fast.

ANGIER WELLINGTON is the best-friend of everyone's dreams. He's sweet, kind, protective and looks like Adonis' much hotter brother, but that's not all. The icing on the cake? He's the bad boy who's good ONLY to Tatum Karas, and he's also her future Beta.

He's the only person in the world Tatum can trust, and the only person she has ever let into her little bubble. They say that matters of the heart are fickle, and true to the saying, Tatum has fallen completely and irrevocably in love with him.

The problem with that?

He's already Mated.

Just when things couldn't become worse, a mysterious stranger shows up in town, and Tatum might just be forced to move on. Feelings of jealousy and betrayal arise and secrets are unveiled when boundaries are pushed, and there's just one thing left to wonder.

Will Tatum be able to move on and confront her complicated feelings for her best friend? Or will she let the walls she'd built around her heart, crumble in itself and destroy her in the process?

•••

THERE WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING!

[ R E G U L A R L Y U P D A T E D ]

___________________________________________________________________

SHE KIDNAPPED ME!

( O N H O L D )

Sometimes, love is crazy.

***

I was a NORMAL guy,

Doing NORMAL things,

Like crushing on a NORMAL girl,

Having NORMAL friends,

Living a NORMAL life.

Until SHE happened.

Until she decided to Kidnap me.

Yes, She KIDNAPPED me.

***

Anders Larzelere's PoV:

"W-What the fück do you mean?"

"Tsk, Tsk, Mate. No cursing." She says, waving her index finger with a mock reprimanding expression on her beautiful features.

Mate? Maybe she is from Australia?

She doesn't have an accent though.

Her full pink lips stretch in a secretive smirk as she slowly advances in on me, twirling a piece of red cloth in her hand that suspiciously looks like a silk tie.

'Ooh, Kinky,' My mind comments and I want to smack myself for such thoughts in such a situation.

"W-Why do you have that?" I point out, looking at her with suspicious eyes.

Instead of replying, she continues to advance on me, and like the idiot I am, I back up with every step she takes.

Only to get cornered.

'Super, Anders. Just Super.' I chide myself, feeling stupid.

She takes the last step between us, and places her hands on either sides of my face on the wall, leaning close to my ear.

"To give you your happily-ever-after," She whispers in a throaty voice, and I shiver when her hot breath tickles the sensitive flesh in my neck.

"W-what?" I stutter, feeling dazed and disoriented.

"Oh, I'm kidnapping you,"

With that, she presses a small white square of something - that I didn't notice she had - on my face. In a split second, a sharp and chemical smell invades my nostrils and before I know, I slip into a spiraling abyss of darkness.

***

Note: Anders is a GUY's name.

__________________________________________________

TRAILER:

1. He is Her Beta

(ALTERNATE BOOK 2 of "The Female Alphas Series")

[ B L U R B ]

❝The more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.❞

•••

Beta Ezra Harland gives a new definition to the words 'Tall, Dark and Handsome'. His bad boy ways, sweet as fuck charms, horny as hell Beta-blood and big heart make him the most irresistible combination to walk the earth.

The cherry on the icing-filled cake? He's half-Saudi Arabian and half-Brazilian and sinfully sexy as a result.

The worst part of it all? He KNOWS it.

High school is over and Ezra is almost done with this Mates business. When he's reluctantly coerced into going to College, the last thing he expects is to run into his only childhood nemesis, the little girl who's life he'd once made hell.

The same little girl who's now no longer a little girl, but is all ALPHA.

And the funniest thing of it all?

it seemed that she is his Soulmate.

It's time for Ezra's story.

•••

Note:

This was the first book I wrote for Ezra. It's a straight romance between a girl and a boy.

But unfortunately, I wasn't connecting with the plot very well and so the book is temporarily on hold.

I've now posted a new story for Ezra, ( in which he has 2 mates under the account its_just_a_lovestory ) . Its titled "The Alpha's Bad Boys"

And it is being:

R E G U L A R L Y  U P D A T E D

If you're a new reader who's confused which book to choose, I'd urge you to try "The Alpha's Bad Boys." (Under "works" section of its_just_a_lovestory 👈🏽 my second account) But if a threesome kinda story is not your thing, I totally get what you mean.

I'll complete "He is her Beta" later so worry not, you will get that happy ending you wanted for Ezra ;)

___________________________________________________________________

Other works nder my second account its_just_a_lovestory :-

BAD BOYS IN LOVE, BOOK 1

The Catastrophic Marriage Between You And Me:

When star quarterback, Harvey Remington's whole family is taken away from him in a brutal car accident, he loses all will to live. That's until he discovers that he's not so alone anymore, that there is one survivor, his baby nephew, Rory Remington.

All hopes of taking care of the kid come crashing down when he's informed that his arch-nemesis' family, the uber-rich Kincaids are the godparents who will be given custody of the kid. With no stable income and no living relatives to support him, getting guardianship seems impossible.

The solution?

Marriage.

~

[ E X C E R P T ]

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Gideon Elijah Kincaid and Harvey Zak Remington in holy matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together—let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I press my lips together to prevent myself from shouting at the top of my lungs that I do. Yes, I have a huge problem with marrying my arch-nemesis, and I'd like to be NOT tied to this asshole 'till death'—or for the few years until I'm up on my own feet—thank you very much.

Gideon narrows his dark silver eyes at me as he squeezes my hands in his grip, silently warning me to maintain my slipping composure. I take a deep breath and let my eyes wander over to the side—where my very adorable nephew is sitting on Gideon's mom's lap, bouncing excitedly as he watches all the bright lights and decor with the awe-filled wide eyes that only babies can pull off.

My heart clenches at the sight because the oblivious baby has no clue that his whole world has been ripped away from under him, that I am the only person he has left.

I sigh internally at the unfairness of it all. With a renewed determination to do everything I possibly can to do right by the little human, I steel myself and give Gideon a wide smile, doing my best to make it seem like he's the most important person to me on the planet.

I can do this.

I can stay married to the bad boy.

[ R E G U L A R L Y U P D A T E D ]

~

[ T H E M E S ]
lgbt+ gay highschool marriage badboy

___________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY LIVES TO READ MY WORK! It's you who guys rock my world. Thank you once again!

See you in my future works, my awesome friends! Happy reading, until then! <3

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
4.4M 198K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
1K 24 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...
442K 13.9K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...