My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxb...

بواسطة dianexagnes

Prince Louis William of York is tired. He's tired of formalities. He's tired of attending events, showing a n... المزيد

My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxboy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER (please read)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 part I
Chapter 28 part II
Chapter 29
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 11

13.3K 628 966
بواسطة dianexagnes

(A/N) I hate long ANs but please read

- My best friend did a My Fairytale TRAILER. I absolutely love it, watch it! It's aswesome! She is @kosmicgirl make sure to go and check her stories, they are fantastic! (trailer's on the side)

- I did a terrible Prince Liam and Prince Louis manip (picture's on the side) but they're so cute 

----------

Louis elbowed Harry, a bit too strong.

"Oi!" Harry complained

"Sorry. You were falling asleep," Louis whispered

Harry rubbed his eyes and sighed "Dr Miller is being extremely boring today,"

Louis let out a small chuckle. "He is," Louis agreed "Hey, do you want to go water the plants when the class's done?"

"Sure,"

They patiently waited for the class to be finished. Luckily, there wasn't much of it left, Louis only had to nudge Harry once more.

"Nothing's grown," Harry pouted when they reached their patch

Louis laughed "Well, it's been barely three days. You wanted to harvest already?"

Harry dragged the hose to their patch and gave it to Louis "I expected to see probably a leaf or two," he admitted showing his dimples. He went back to open the tap. Then went back to Louis.

Louis was humming a song, watering happily. He missed playing the piano and singing along with Liam.

"You're missing that spot," Harry teased pointing to a dry chunk.

Louis went for it right away.

"You know which spot I'm also missing?" Louis asked when everything was already wet

"I th..." Harry started to say, but stopped when Louis pointed the hose in his direction. Harry dodged, but his right cheek and shoulder ended pretty much soaked. His jaw dropped in disbelief "You did not just do that, Tomlinson," Then made a move to grab the hose.

Louis' grip tightened around the hose, but he wasn't fast and Harry could grab it too. "No, Harry, it was a joke!" They were wrestling, fighting for the hose. Louis suddenly felt cold in his chest. He let go immediately, taking a step back and separating the wet fabric from his torso.

"Hey!" Louis complained "That's not fair!" Harry was laughing his pants off, which also made Louis laugh "You got half of my t-shirt soaked!" He shivered when he let the fabric go and it stuck to his chest and tummy.

Harry felt the air had been sucked from his lungs when he saw Luis. He cursed Louis for wearing a white t-shirt, and cursed himself for soaking him. He knew if he stared one more second, his tight pants would start to feel tighter.

"I don't have time to change, I have class in fifteen minutes," Louis kept complaining

Harry took his jacket and offered it to Louis "Here, you can give it back later," Harry thought he saw Louis blush when he accepted it. He smirked and turned around to close the tap.

Louis carried the hose back to its place already in Harry's jacket. Harry found adorable the way it didn't fit him; his fingers barely peeking out from the sleeves and the back hanging a little bit too low, covering most of Louis' mouth-watering bum.

Louis didn't zip the jacket, afraid of wetting it. Harry could still catch a glimpse of Louis' now see-through t-shirt, but with the jacket on it was easier to keep his eyes up.

 "I'd better be going," Louis said when they set the hose in place. "Thanks for the jacket,"

"No worries," Harry smiled "See you,"

 **

Louis arrived to his Art History class and sat in his usual seat.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. The looser of the wet t-shirt contest." Gemma laughed, sitting next to him.

"Ha-ha-ha. Very funny," Louis faked a laugh "It was an accident actually,"

"Oh, I'm sure he made it look like an accident,"

Louis cheeks turned a soft shade of pink "No, he... I mean, we..."

"So it was a he who did that to you?" Gemma asked amused. Louis shifted in his seat and tightened the jacket around him "And do you like him back?" Gemma didn't let him answer "By the red on your cheeks I would say you do,"

"Gemma," Louis said, trying to be serious, but thinking about Harry always created at least a crooked smile on his face "The class's about to start,"

Gemma snorted "The teacher is struggling with the projector, I'm not even sure we will have class. Come on, tell me about it,"

Louis shrugged "I don't know what to tell you, I mean, I'm not sure of anything right now,"

Gemma saw Louis wasn't goofing around anymore "Is he the first guy you like?"

Louis sighed "Yeah,"

"Well, I happen to have a little bit of experience in that matter," She said playfully slapping his knee "My brother also had a first guy. It's not that hard actually, you'll eventually find out if you still like girls and guys, or if it's only this guy... or if you'll completely forget about girls. You just wait," She said sharing a gentle smile.

Louis didn't really want to talk about this right now. He had a plane ticket to go back to London in December. He didn't want to think of this at all. "You're pretty close to your brother, aren't you?" He changed the subject.

 "You could say that. I'm the older sister that scares away the boys and girls from him," she grinned "Now that we're both in uni is kind of hard to keep up with each other but we try to talk from time to time. We've got each other's backs."

"Yeah, it's nice to have someone of your family to support you no matter what," Louis agreed

"You also have a sister?" she asked curiously.

Louis laughed lightly, "I have four. But it's my cousin I'm talking about. I love him to death, he's always there for me," Louis smiled, remembering every time Liam's helped him through rough times. Louis noted Gemma spoke of his brother with the same fondness as Louis when he remembered Liam "Your brother must be a good lad," he said.

She smiled and sighed "Yeah. He tells the worst jokes in the world. But I love him,"

The professor then started talking.

"Write your number," Gemma gave Louis her phone. Louis took it and wrote his number.

Moments later his phone buzzed with was a text

From Unknown Number: Heey Bug

Louis looked at Gemma and she was smiling, looking at the presentation. Louis saved Gemma's number under the name 'Smurf'

To Smurf: Hey Smurf

From Smurf: ha-ha v original

To Smurf: your hair's bluer today

From Smurf: replenished the blue yesterday

Louis' phone buzzed right away

From Smurf: u have 2 tell me about urguy l8r

Louis laughed at Gemma's style of texting.

To Smurf: ok, but he's not mine

They closed their phones and paid attention to what the teacher was talking about. It was actually a bit hard for Louis to pay attention, he was wrapped up in Harry's scent, which made his head spin.

 **

When the class was over he had to rush to the Universal History room. He didn't meet with Daniel like he said he would, they just texted and agreed to be early for class.

Daniel couldn't help but to smirk when he saw Louis in a damp t-shirt, but kept his gaze up.

"Hey Louis,"

"Hi, so how's this going to work?" Louis asked, sitting next to him in the empty room

 "I printed the list we wrote, but I'm guessing we'll also have to explain the whole thing,"

"Okay, all right," Louis gave the list a quick check.

 *****

The week passed by in a heartbeat. People were already doing their job and selling tickets.

"Hey, boys," Louis caught their attention while having dinner in their flat "you'd all better be ready cause you're also going to the ball,"

"You weren't joking about us going with you?" Zayn asked

"Nop," Louis said, popping the p.

"Yeah, I'll go," Niall answered before giving his slice of pizza a big bite.

"And I'll go to take care of Niall" Harry said, reaching over the table and pinching Niall's right cheek.

"Well, I guess, if I don't have a choice..." Zayn joked.

"Great!" Louis beamed. He went to his room to get the tickets and gave them to the boys. "Don't lose them, they're going to ask you for them at the entrance and... no, no, no," Louis repeated when he saw Harry handing him money.

"Why? Here it says they're..." Harry started saying, but was interrupted by Louis.

"I'll take care of that," Louis didn't want to charge them for a stupid project of his, he was wealthy enough to pay for them. Hell, he was wealthy enough to pay for the whole thing, and his father wouldn't even notice. But his class would, and Louis didn't want that kind of attention. "Don't worry" He added with a smile when he saw Harry hesitate. Louis wondered if Harry would be a hard person to spoil rotten, a thing that Louis would love to do. Taking him to fancy dates, and buying him things he mentioned he liked, and 'Oh my God,' Louis thought 'why am I even thinking about this?'

"You keep this safe, mate," Niall told him handing back the ticket, bringing Louis back to reality "I'll probably lose it,"

They laughed and finished dinner, joking about the ball and disguising themselves as pirates, which they didn't have to. When they were finished Louis texted Gemma.

To Smurf: Hey

From Smurf: What's up Bug? Got any gossip 4 me? U finally going 2 tell me who urbf is?

To Smurf: He's not my boyfriend. I have a deal for you...

From Smurf: k lets hear it

"Who are you texting?" Niall interrupted him.

"Umm... a friend," Louis answered "I'm inviting her to the ball as well,"

"Is she fit?" Niall asked smiling

Louis laughed and answered "Very. Y'know, I think you'd be a good match,"

Niall threw a fist in the air. Louis continued texting

To Smurf: If you go to this ball-party my class is throwing, I'll show you my guy. He's also coming.

From Smurf: DEAL. But what's a ball party?

To Smurf: I'll tell you about it tomorrow. But you can't un-deal it ;)

From Smurf: haha whatever

 ******

Louis felt someone shaking him, but he was too sleepy to care.

"Loueh," Louis heard someone whisper. More shaking. "Loouueeeh,"

Louis opened one eye and saw Zayn crouching down with his face very close to Louis'

"What?" Louis whispered back.

"It's Niall's birthday today,"

Louis sighed and closed his eyes again "Happy birthday,"

"No, Louis," Then Zayn uncovered him, throwing the blanket to the floor

Louis sat up quickly, waking up completely "What was that for?" he hissed.

"Come," Zayn told him and left the room.

Louis followed him and closed the door, leaving a snoring Niall behind. They got to the kitchen and turned on the lights.

Louis rubbed his eyes and yawned "I'm awake now,"

"Good. Look, it's Niall's birthday," Zayn said, taking out a cake from the fridge "Go wake up Harry so we can wake Niall up together."

"How didn't Niall see the cake before? How did you hide it?"

Zayn smirked "It's not easy to hide food from him, but not impossible."

"So are we going to sing to him happy birthday and wake him up to cake and candles?"

"Yes, we will. Little Nialler deserves it" Zayn smiled convinced of the plan

Louis smiled because he knew Niall did. "And is Harry in his room? Doesn't he go to the gym or something?" Louis asked remembering the first time he saw him.

Zayn shook his head "I told him about this. He hates skipping gym, but he'll do anything for Niall. Now go," Louis started walking towards the lift "No, no, no. Take the stairs. The lift's too noisy." Zayn pointed to the laundry room "They're over there, Harry's stair door is opened. You can just walk in," He started to set the thin candles on the cake.

And just like Zayn said, the stair door to Harry's flat was opened. He walked in tiptoeing.

He knocked lightly on Harry's door, he walked in when he didn't get an answer.

Harry was sleeping laying on his stomach, with the blanket covering most of his body except for his broad shoulders and arms. Harry was facing away, so all Louis could see was a messy mop of brown curls.

"Harry," Louis whispered poking him on the shoulder. Harry showed no reaction. "Harry," Louis repeated slightly raising his voice.

Harry grunted something, but didn't even move.

Louis decided to try Zayn's technique "Harry!" he nearly yelled, grabbing the covers and throwing them to the floor.

And Louis didn't know if he regretted doing that. Harry slept naked. And there he was, butt cheeks and all exposed "Hmm?" Harry mumbled

Louis unfroze and quickly turned around.

"Harry, wake up," he demanded on a normal voice volume

He heard some ruffling, which told him Harry was standing up. He heard Harry yawn.

"Louis? What are you doing here?"

"Waking you up? But you wouldn't so I uncovered you, but I didn't know you slept commando," Louis said almost annoyed. Why did Zayn send him to wake Harry up? Couldn't Harry do it by himself?

Harry chuckled and put on a pair of black briefs. "Saw anything you liked?" He asked cheekily

Louis turned to look at him and rolled his eyes "Get dressed. It's Niall's birthday,"

Walking up the stairs, Louis had his face as red as it could be, and Harry had a smirk that Louis would very gladly erase with a punch to the gut. But he knew he couldn't do it because every time he looked at him, images of his sculpted back and long legs came rushing to his mind.

"We're here. Now what?" Louis asked Zayn

Zayn finished lighting the candles "We just walk in singing happy birthday. It's not that hard,"

And they did.

Niall's face was just priceless when he woke up. He was a bit disoriented at first, but quickly got what the fuzz was about. To Louis, he didn't look like a twenty years old at all, his eyes were wide and his excitement was as big as a kid's turning seven. And his happiness was contagious.

After Niall gave each of them a big hug, they went to have cake for breakfast. Niall tried to convince them to go out that night to celebrate, but they all declined, saying they had loads of homework and quizzes due Monday. They told him that that's why they did the cake thing in the morning, because it was the only time they could find. Niall was a bit disappointed, but his sadness didn't last long because the cake was delicious.

They talked Niall into going to class, and told him that they would go to their classes and then have whatever Niall wanted for dinner.  The truth is that they already had other plans to celebrate Niall's birthday.

When Niall was gone, they all grabbed their stuff and left campus on Zayn's Mustang. They spent their day in supermarkets buying things for the massive party they were going to be hosting at Deo's (Niall's cousin) house. With their pretty faces, charming personalities, and British accents, they didn't have to show any ID to buy all the alcohol they wanted. They dropped the stuff at Deo's and returned before Niall was back from his classes.

 **

"I'm really, really sorry, Niall" Harry said when the taxi arrived to get them "But Louis and I have this insane essay to write for Sustainability class. I don't think we can stay for dinner, we'd better go to the library and start before the good books are gone"

Louis just sent an apologetic smile at Niall

"Really? It sucks. Well, I'll eat here with Zayn. You don't starve yourselves," Niall replied

"We won't," Louis answered. "See you later, guys,"

An hour later, just like they agreed, Zayn asked Niall if he wanted to go out to get something to eat.

"Yeah, let's get chicken or something," Niall answered in a good mood. He would have liked to be with his three friends on his birthday, but they already gave him a cake, which was more than Niall expected.

"Zayn, where are we going?" Niall asked when he didn't recognize the roads Zayn was taking

"I know a shortcut," Was all Zayn answered.

"Is this... Isn't this... Why are we here?" Niall started to ask when they parked in front of his cousin's house.

Zayn smiled at him "Well, let's find out"

Louis thought Niall's surprise face couldn't get any better from the one he saw in the morning. He was wrong, but thankfully Harry caught it on camera. After a massive group-hug and many single-hugs later, Niall could talk to Zayn, Louis, Harry and Deo.

"This is sick, guys! How did you do it?" Niall asked with a big grin on his face.

"We worked our magic," Zayn winked, ruffling Niall's hair.

"I mean, but, this? Where are your parents Deo?"

"On a business trip. Perfect timing, huh?" Deo said proudly.

"You're the best friends in the world!!" Niall yelled.

"Deo, could you take a picture of us?" Harry asked handing him his camera.

"Sure,"

It wasn't just one picture. They posed, like, in twenty different ways and only God knows how many did Deo take. They went to get drinks for Niall and Zayn and started to enjoy the party. Soon they were all on their way to getting wasted. They were spending the night there, so there was no worry.

The music was great, the food was really good, and they had enough to drink for two parties. They introduced Louis to more of their friends, and, with the help of the alcohol, they were all very friendly.

Harry noticed that a guy was being a bit too friendly with Louis, and Harry wanted to ignore the fact that Louis didn't seem to mind.

"This is probably the best party of the year!" Niall yelled at Harry. And he was right; the later it got, the better the party was. Everyone was dancing, laughing, having a good time.

Harry smiled at Niall and put an arm around his shoulders "Just for you, little Nialler,"

"Hey! Don't look. Or, look if you want to," Niall yelled in Harry's ear "But there's a really hot red-headed girl by the couch that looks like she's undressing you with her eyes,"

Harry smirked and looked. As soon as he turned, the ginger girl turned around with a flirty smile. Hot didn't even begin to describe her, she was what every girl wanted to be and what every guy wanted to have. "I'll go talk to her later, probably," Harry told Niall

Niall frowned and was about to reply when Zayn came and interrupted them "Let's have some shots!" he screamed.

They went to pour the shots and, on their way, Harry saw Louis giggling and talking little bit too close to the same guy.

Harry closed his eyes and drank the shot Zayn was handing him. Why did he care that Louis was having a good time with another guy? Since when did he care who his friends hang out with? And why did it bother him that Louis was spending so much time with the Daniel boy? Why was he even thinking about this?

Harry drank a second shot and said "I'm going to get that girl,"

"Yes! There's the Harry I know!" Niall cheered. Harry left Niall explaining to Zayn what was happening.

Just like in the old times, Harry was going to sweet talk a beautiful girl and have his way with her; no feelings, no compromises. He had always been that way. In fact, that was what he was going to do when he first saw Louis. A guy hadn't caught Harry's attention in a long time, but when he saw Louis at Mike's party, he wanted him immediately. Then he saw him talking to Zayn, and Harry though: Good, this makes things easier, but then Niall introduced him as his friend, which hardly made Louis one-night-stand material.

He was walking towards the red-headed girl, whose back was facing Harry. When her friends saw Harry coming, they left her alone.

"Hello, gorgeous," He said in her ear.

She turned around so she was facing him. She had a smirk on his face "Hello," she answered almost sassily, like she was doing Harry a favour by replying to him.

"Wanna dance?" Harry asked, setting his hands on her waist

"Sure," she wasn't drunk, which Harry was thankful for, he'd never take advantage of a girl. She intertwined their fingers and led them to the dance floor.

Within thirty seconds they were fully snogging. Thirty seconds later, she accepted Harry's suggestion of going to somewhere quiet.

 *****

Harry woke up to the sound of heels tapping.

He opened his eyes and saw a girl walking around the room, putting his red hair in a ponytail.

Memories of the night before came rushing to his mind.

"You're awake," She said when she saw Harry

"Hi," his voice was husky. He cleared his throat "Good morning, Holland,"

"Oh, you remember?" Holland asked, picking up her purse

"What? I wasn't that drunk," Harry replied honestly

"I'd swear last night I heard you moan Lou," she said ,tapping on his phone, like it was not a big deal

Harry was speechless. He just stared at her, with his jaw dropped.

Holland looked up when she didn't get an answer "Whatever. My friends are here to pick me up. See ya', Harry" And she left the room

Harry couldn't believe it. He had sex (and not bad at all) with a smoking hot girl, thinking about Louis. Could he be any worse?

-----

Any type of feedback is very welcomed :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
573K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...