Lolirock

De Anime1512

This story is me rating all the lolirock characters and saying if I ship them with anyone or not. Please no... Mai multe

Iris
Talia
Auriana
Mephisto
Praxina
Amaru
Thank you
Lyna
Carissa
Evil Iris
Evil Talia
Evil Auriana
Nathaniel
Doug
Missy

Aunt Ellen

1.1K 31 10
De Anime1512

Aunt Ellen is a pretty cool character. It's interesting to know that Aunt Ellen took care of Iris, It was also cool to know how Aunt Ellen got to take care of her and how she was living in Ephedia. What i wished to know was if she had any family members too, In Ephedia did she have anyone? Thought I do like how Iris knew she was not her true family member, but I wish she told Iris before nut I dont really care.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

93.2K 3.2K 36
a trixya lesbian au. one where Trixie is a shy junior & Katya is an outspoken senior. one where someone gets a crush. one where they have a good time...
77.7K 2.5K 47
"I was a regular girl with loving parents if you believe it." Kiyone Rian, a girl who was one of the S62 generations. With a father who cheated on he...
21.7K 412 24
✓valt accidentally launched his bey too far and almost hit the new girl →she accidentally made a harem← ~~ "You're a female blader?!" "Yup! The first...
74K 1.4K 28
Zelda. A beautiful princess who's failures reminded by her silent, personal knight. Link. Her personal knight who's sole purpose is to protect her, w...