Wall•Eve One-Shots

By artsyretriever18

WALL•E AND EVE ONE-SHOTS CUZ THEY R LITERALLY THE CUTEST More

Not a one-shot

Rose

64 2 0
By artsyretriever18

Wall•E: *is driving around then sees a red rose* ooo *slowly puts hand to it then looks ahead at a guy picking a rose out of the ground and handing it to a girl, who takes it happily and then kisses the guy* woah *looks back at flower* *slowly picks it up out of the ground and looks at it* ooo *goes to Eve* Eva!

Eve: *turns around from what she was doing* *smiles at Wall•E* Wall•E!

Wall•E: *slowly lifts rose to Eve* E-eeev-vaa *a little nervous*

Eve: *surprised robot sound* *smiles and makes a happy sound like 'ah!'* *takes flower gently and smiles at Wall•E*

Wall•E: *slowly perks up a bit hoping that Eve will kiss him*

Eve: *continues to smile at him*

Wall•E: *continues to smile*

Eve: *giggles* *kisses him*

Wall•E: *stunned* ahhhh *in Eve land*

Eve: *giggles* *leans forehead against his*

Wall•E: *closes eyes and smiles* *turns head a bit(snuggling a little)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
172K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
790K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...