Serendipity (joshler)

By hollow_trees

?•Finding something good without looking•? More

🌹SERENDIPITY🌹
🌹1🌹
🌹2🌹
🌹3🌹
🌹4🌹
🌹5🌹
🌹6🌹
🌹7🌹
🌹8🌹
🌹9🌹
🌹10🌹
🌹11🌹
🌹12🌹
🌹13🌹
🌹14🌹
🌹15🌹
🌹16🌹
🌹17🌹
🌹18🌹
🌹20🌹
🌹21🌹
🌹22🌹
🌹23🌹
🌹24🌹
🌹25🌹
🌹26🌹
🌹27🌹
🌹28🌹
🌹29🌹
🌹30🌹
🌹31🌹
🌹32🌹
🌹33🌹
🌹34🌹
🌹35🌹
🌹36🌹
🌹37🌹
🌹38🌹
🌹39🌹
🌹40🌹
🥀sequel🥀
Put on all stories

🌹19🌹

188 5 9
By hollow_trees

Tyler and Ryan skipped into the Taco Bell and ran to the others. Josh grinned, "hey, guys. Took you long enough."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "we all know how Pete drives. Reckless and fast."

Josh laughed, "true."

Pete came up and placed an elbow on both their shoulders, "you called?"

Josh shoved him away, "go sit down. You wanna come order with me, Tyler?"

Tyler nodded and he two walked up to the counter. The lady smiled, "hi, welcome to Taco Bell. May I take your order?"

Josh smiled, "uh, can I get eight soft shell tacos and eight fountain drinks?"

She smiled, "of course. I'm guessing you guys just came from homecoming?"

Josh smiled with a nod, "yes ma'am."

Tyler blushed with a nod. "Well, I'll bring you guys your food when it's ready."

Tyler smiled, "thank you."

She handed them the cups and josh and Tyler walked back to the booth. They all got their drinks and the lady brought their food within minutes. Melanie stopped the lady, "hey, mind taking a pic for me?"

The lady smiled, "no problem."

Everyone turned the the camera and smiled. She took a couple before giving Melanie her phone back, "very cute."

Melanie smiled, "thanks."

The group talked and messed around, earning  few glances, but they didn't care. tonight was their night. Josh sat across from Tyler. He softly threw a French fry at Tyler, "hey."

Tyler rolled his eyes, throwing one back, "hey."

"I was thinking."

"ya?"

Josh shrugged, "tomorrow is the homecoming bonfire. Maybe you can be my date."

Tyler grinned, "I would gladly accept."

The two heard the group awe and they both blushed. They heard another 'awe' and turned to see Hayley walking up to them. Josh snorted, "Kiyoko, are you following us?"

Hayley rolled her eyes, "I was planning on coming here anyway, get over yourself."

Melanie snorted, "egotistical much?" Josh threw a French fry at her and Melanie let it a laugh.

Hayley sat down next to Ryan, "so, why are we awing?"

Brendon grinned, "josh asked Tyler to be his date to the  homecoming bonfire."

Hayley's eyes widened and she jumped up, "I knew you liked him!" Josh rolled his eyes and Patrick took out his phone.

"Look, we got some pictures of them dancing."

Tyler blushed and Hayley clapped, "you guys are so cute!"

Pete nodded, "so true." Tyler's blush deepened and Ryan pinched his cheeks.

🌹🌹🌹

Josh carried Tyler up the stairs to his room. He gently set him on the bed, trying not to wake him up. Tyler snuggled into the sheets, a small smile on his face. Madison wasn't going to be at home, so Tyler was staying at Josh's.

He sighed as he helped Tyler out of his jeans. Tyler let out a low hum and josh smiled. He shook Tyler lightly, "hey, Tyler. Why don't you get under the covers, you'll be more comfy."

Tyler only snuggled closer, mumbling something quietly, but josh didn't hear. He let out a chuckle and helped Tyler under the covers. He then crawled under on the other side of the bed. He closed his eyes with his back facing Tyler. He stiffened as he felt Tyler curl up against his back. Josh slowly turned around to face the brunette. He smiled lightly before hesitantly wrapping his arms around the boy. Josh relaxed soon after, finally being able to fall asleep.

🌹🌹🌹

Josh sat up with a yawn. He looked at his clock to see it was already twelve. His eyes widened as he threw the covers off of him. Did Tyler already leave?

He ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Tyler was doing Abigail's nails. She grinned, "Joshua! Tyler's painting my nails pink!" Josh chuckled and walked up to them. "He's a lot better than you, though. You always get it smeared," Abigail said in a teasing voice.

Josh rolled his eyes, "ya ya, that's because boys don't wear nail polish."

Abigail copied josh eye roll, "Tyler said he used to wear nail polish."

Tyler's eyes went wide and a deep blush filled his heels. Josh looked at him with a grin, "really?"

Tyler shrugged, keeping his head down, "yes."

Josh sat down, "why don't you anymore?"

Tyler finally looked at him, "you don't think that's weird?"

Josh snorted, "no, i bet you looked pretty."

Tyler's blush deepened and he smiled, "I don't know, I stopped after my mom sent me to the camp. I thought my mom would believe I wasn't gay if I stopped painting my nails."

Josh rolled your eyes, "well, I think she need to get that stick out of her ass."

Abigail gasped, "josh! Ass is a bad word!"

Josh glared, "only for you, don't say that."

Abigail pouted, "but you just said it!"

Josh smirked, "that's because I'm an adult."

Tyler snorted, "hardly."

Josh grinned, "hey, eighteen is an adult."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "alright, big boy, whatever you say."

Josh let out a laugh, "I like your nails."

Abigail grinned, "thanks. Tyler, we should paint yours next!"

Tyler quickly shook his head, "oh, no, it's fine."

Abigail pouted, "please."

Josh pouted with her, "ya, please, pretty boy."

Tyler sighed, "fine, and don't call me that."

Josh smirked, "what, pretty boy? I think it fits you."

Abigail nodded, "it does."

Tyler groaned, "abby, your suppose to be on my side."

Abigail shrugged, "sorry, but I have to agree."

Josh frowned playfully, "hey, how come you let Tyler call you abby. You yell at me when I do."

Abigail grinned, "that's because Tyler is actually cool. And he is amazing at painting nails, look!"

Abigail held out her hand and josh grinned, "that actually is pretty good."

Tyler raised an eyebrow, "pretty good?"

Josh let out a groan, "ok, it's amazing."

They all laughed and Abigail jumped up, "I'll be back, I'm gonna go pick a color for you!"

Tyler smiled, "ok, abby."

She ran upstairs and josh turned to Tyler, "I see you and Abigail are getting along."

Tyler nodded with a smile, "ya, she's cute."

Josh nodded, "ya. So you really used to wear nail polish."

Tyler nodded, "ya." He let out an embarrassed laugh, "I used to wear some mascara too."

Josh gasped, "really?" Tyler nodded, the blush returning.

Josh grinned, "that's awesome."

Tyler smiled at him, "really?"

Josh nodded, "defiantly, also, I can't wait for tonight."

Tyler grinned, "me too." Abigail came back down, "I got white. I think it will look good with your tan skin."

Tyler nodded, "good idea."

Tyler laid his hands on the table and Abigail carefully began painting them. Her tongue stuck out with concentration. Josh looked around, "where's mom?"

Abigail spoke without taking her eyes off of Tyler's nails, "she went to the store. Now let me concentrate."

Josh rolled his eyes, "ok, ok."

After Abigail finished, she let out a squeal, "perfect!"

Josh grinned, "it looks pretty."

Tyler held the back of his hand out in front of him and smiled, "I like it."

Josh whispered into Abigail's ear and she gasped, "ok! Tyler, stay right there, I'll be back." Tyler nodded and watched as she ran back up stairs.

He then turned to josh, "what'd you tell her?"

Josh smirked, "you'll see."

Tyler rolled his eyes with a chuckle. Abigail came back down with a tube of mascara. Tyler's eyes widened and he looked at josh, "no."

Josh pleaded, "please, Tyler."

Tyler bit his lip, "but what if someone makes fun of me?"

Josh scoffed, "then screw them, that never stopped you before."

Tyler took the tube of mascara and nodded, "ya, I guess."

He stood up and walked to the mirror, gently applying it. When he turned back around, he blushed. Abigail jumped up and down, "you look amazing!"

Tyler smiled and looked at josh. Josh smiled. He was in awe with how pretty Tyler looked. "You look beautiful."

Tyler blushed even more, "t-thank you."

Omg, the last week of school. I am so ready. Let's bring in the summer!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! This is mostly just kind of a filler.

-JoJo
🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.3K 21
"Hi." "I'm Josh." "Nice to meet you too." ©warpedaussie
123K 8.3K 24
tyler thinks the world is a horrible, ugly place. then he meets josh. ❀ joshler youtube au lowercase intended ❀ completed may 08 2017 ©cutmylip 2...
3.3K 83 52
Tyler couldn't keep his eyes off the red haired drummer. - Trigger warning//Daddy kink, smut, etc
1.2K 68 14
Fan fic. Joshler. Gayness.