Mystic Life (Saeyoung X Reade...

By Celestial-Red

4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right... More

???
Chapter 1: Reset
Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: Hello~
Chapter 5: Ring Ring
Chapter 6: MC?
Chapter 7: Photo Session!
Chapter 8: Play
Chapter 9: Not So Good Morning
Chapter 10: coffee shop
Chapter 11: Visit
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Get ready!
Chapter 14: Gallery
Chapter 15: lets talk
Chapter 16: Stroll
Chapter 17: Bowling!
Chapter 19: Car Ride
Chapter 20: Good morning!
Chapter 21: Let's Play!
Chapter 22: Dinner for two?
Chapter 23: News!
Chapter 24: Outfit: ✔!
Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n
Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee
Chapter 27: You What???
Chapter 28: His Reasons
Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!
Chapter 30: Saeyoung?
Chapter 31: What Happened?...
Chapter 32: ...
Chapter 33: Your Words
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Christmas!
???

Chapter 18: Discussion

8.1K 405 570
By Celestial-Red

"Hello? MC? Where the hell are you?! I've been waiting for over half an hour!" You instantly recognized the voice.

"Huh?? Bf/n? What are you talking about?" You asked baffled.

"I'm here at the restaurant!" Your heart sank when you realized what was going on. You looked to your phone.

Saturday 9:47pm

It was today.

The day you were supposed to meet up with bf/n.

"Oh my god...bf/n I'm so sorry-"

"What do you mean you're sorry? What's going on MC?" You were about to answer but someone had opened up the bowling place doors, letting all the noise and music blast out.

"MC? Are you...Are you at a party or something?!" You could hear her anger starting to build up along with the volume of her voice.

"N-No! I'm just, I just...forgot about today and I'm....I'm here with some friends.."

"What?? I know you tend to forget things Y/n but come on...." You knew she was disappointed since she used your name instead of MC.

"I-I'll make it up to you! We can go out this Friday! And we'll-"

"No Y/n. Look just forget about it." Your blood ran cold and a knot was starting to form in your throat.

"I'm sorry, I just.." You tried to look for the right words to say but couldn't come up with anything.

"You what? You know what, lately you've been hanging out with these 'friends' of yours a lot and pretty much cast me aside. What, they caught your interest and now you'll just forget about me?"

"What?! No! Of course not!" You said desperately trying to make things better.

"Then what's going on Y/n is there something you're not telling me?" You stayed silent before answering.

"N-No. Of course not."

"Your lying." Tears started stinging your eyes. "I've known you for 5 years Y/n. Don't try to lie to me." She sighed. "Look just forget about it, I'm done. Call me when you get your things together." Afterwards, you heard the beeping meaning the call had ended.

You locked your phone and put it away. You stood there a while not knowing what to do because of the situation.

"Um... Y/n?" Nathan spoke up making you jump slightly. You forgot he was there and turned to look at him.

"She hates me.." You managed to say.

"What happened?" He asked gently while taking a step closer to you.

"It was bf/n. I forgot we were supposed to hang out today and this isn't the first time I forgot....I've been ignoring her and now she probably hates me." You let your tears fall and hopelessly tried to wipe them away but to no avail.

"I...I didn't mean to do it a-and.." you said between sobs. Nathan closed the gap between you two and hugged you.

"Shh...It's okay Y/n, it's not your fault." He cooed while caressing your head in a soothing manner.

"Yes, it is! I shouldn't have been such a bad friend towards her.." You cried into his chest. Nathan didn't care if there were people watching you two as they walked by. He only cared about you.

"Hey, what do you say you and I go somewhere else, you know until you calm down." He offered. You sniffled and backed away from him a bit.

"It's okay." You wiped away your tears with your jacket. "I can't just leave my friends."

"Well, what do you say about tomorrow? Maybe we can go out for lunch around 1?" You gave him a heartwarming smile. "Thanks, Nathan...you really are always there for me when I need you the most."

Nathan started blushing and looked away so you wouldn't notice even though you did.

"Y-Yeah well, you know you can always count on me." He couldn't help but smile back at you.

"I'd better get going, they must be worried about me.." You stood there a bit awkwardly as to how you should say goodbye.

Nathan pulled you into another warming embrace to witch you happily returned. He pulled away and looked at you with a gleeful smile.

"So about tomorrow, it's a date!" You looked at him surprised and was about to answer but

"Ehem, is there a problem here?" Jumin asked as he stood behind Nathan. You backed away, startled by his sudden presence.

"Oh, Jumin! There's no problem. I was just talking to my friend. Jumin this is Nathan, Nathan this is Jumin." You could feel somewhat of tension going on between them as they shook hands a little tighter than needed.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Jumin. And if you ever need anything Y/n, don't hesitate to call me." He ruffled your hair in a childlike manner.

"Haha yeah, thanks, Nathan." You waved goodbye as you made your way back to the bowling alley along with Jumin who had put an arm around your shoulders in a protective manner.

He looked back and made sure that Nathan saw you two.

~

"Y/n~~~ Where have you been?! I've was playing your turn but some kid-" Seven paused his sentence when he noticed your eyes were slightly puffy and red. "-rolled the ball in our lane.." he was about to ask if you were okay but since the rest of the group didn't notice this, he decided to let it go for now.

"O-Oh really? I remember I used to do that when I was little." You laughed to try and make yourself feel better. "Well then, let's keep playing!" You cheered as you grabbed a bowling ball.

"Yeah..."

~

"I WIN!!" Cheered Yoosung while everyone sulked.

"That was interesting." You said.

"You cheated!" Seven complained.

"Nuh-uh!"

"You tripped me!"

"Well, you scared me too!"

"Guys people are staring." Zen hushed. You chuckled a sigh at their childish way.

"This was really nice you guys, but I'd better get going, it's getting late." You looked at the time and it was 11:57 pm.

"Wait you're going home alone?" Zen said with a worried tone in his voice.

"Yeah but it's no big deal, I just got to go take the bus." You gathered your things quickly because you remembered that the bus service ends at 12.....damn.

"Why don't you come with me?" Jumin spoke up. "I can have my driver take you."

"But weren't you heading to your old man's place after this?" Zen commented.

"Right..." Jumin was noticeably sad at that fact.

"Sorry little lady but Yoosung's coming with me to my place and there's not enough space for three people on my motorcycle."

"Well,~~~~ Then agent 707 is the winner!!! Ding Ding Ding!!" He cheered.

"Guess that's that." Zen said while getting his helmet and motorcycle keys. Everyone gathered their things and started heading for the doors.

"It was nice spending some time with you Y/n." Jumin said before he gave you a goodbye hug.

"Yeah! And you know, someday if you have a break at work we can go out for some coffee." You smiled at him. Jumin had a slight blush on his face. He just nodded a yes and walked over to his limo and waved one goodbye one last time.

"We'd better get going too." Zen spoke up.

"See you soon Y/n!" Yoosung gave you a big hug and you happily returned it. "And stop by my place whenever you want!" He waved as he started putting on the extra helmet.

"Well little lady, this is goodbye for now." You opened your arms waiting for your hug but he surprised you by gently grabbing your chin and planting a small kiss on your forehead. "I can't wait to see you again." He winked at you and then started walking away to his motorcycle.

You stood there dumbfounded and flustered at the same time.

"Y/n~~ Yoo-hoo~" Seven brought you back down to earth.

"H-Huh?" You were startled when you noticed he was only a few inches away from you. "Right! We should get going!.....Where's your car?" You asked.

"You're looking right at it." He showed with his arms open. Meanwhile, you were jaw dropped.

"B-But this is a red porch!" You looked at the beauty before you.

"Yup! Hop in!"

~Scarlett-Red~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.1K 41
*Sequel to Mystic Life* 1 year... One whole year has passed since that day you found out the truth about the RFA members. That you were just a tool t...
9.4K 340 52
SYPNOSIS MC was given the opportunity to turn back time and RESTART her life in one condition...SHE NEEDS TO SAVE FIVE PEOPLE FROM THE TRAGEDY OF THE...
166 2 7
Basically, this story is based on the way I felt after completing Jumin's route for the first time and achieving the happy ending. I love my Mystic M...
2.1K 124 12
While Y/n was on a work trip, a new member joined the R.F.A. Organization. Lots of changes were made in the month Y/n was gone, especially to the lif...