WTF GEO?!

נכתב על ידי croesbrosfp

You're dating YouNow star Flamingeos (GEO) One day while he's out in Orlando you catch him touching another g... עוד

Lets Go
IS THAT HIM
MONDAY
HOMECOMING
THE GAME
MOVIE NIGHT WITH HIM
MOVIE NIGHT PT. 2
Why
announcement
when you say you love me

REALLY

467 5 0
נכתב על ידי croesbrosfp

Carolina's P.O.V
After we left the stores Amber decided to stay at my place. .My house was huge so I'm willing to share with others. Me and Amber we're talking casually until she brought up Geo.

Amber - How are you and Geo going

Carolina - it's okay like he's really distant and hasn't sent me my good morning text like he always does but I can't expect everything to come at me.

Amber - he's probably sick. His sister told me that when he's sick he's distant and tries to stay away.

Carolina - Most likely... We should go to bed. You'll get whatever room you want but mine. Otherwise idc. Goodnight.

Amber - Lets go goodnight girly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter but next one is crazy 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
667K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...