The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

By YOLOwriting101

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... More

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.
6. Food Fight
7. Coy, You're My Only Friend
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
22. Secret Stupida** Brother
23. Her History
24. Birth of Four
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
38. Final Battle
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5

17. Where'd Ernest Go?

19.5K 657 46
By YOLOwriting101

"Dexter, I am bored!" I lay back on the couch as Coy is sitting next to me. Coy pats my shoulder in a friendly way, making me grin.

"Well, go do something productive. What did you do when you were human and you were bored?"

"I went to college! It filled my time, and I didn't see my life going at a snails pace. What do you all even do here!?" Coy chuckled, pointing out back to an area of the house I've never been in.

"Back there, that's where the mateless werewolves go. They bond and they older wolves teach them. I've graduated, so...sometimes I just unlock new abilities. People stuck back here usually train with the twins."

I nod, bored of how their life worked. So...pretty much their telling me they just train until it's night time? Hell no.

"Where's Ernest?"

"Don't know. He's been avoiding me lately. But it's what brothers do I guess, I tried talking to him but it was obvious he didn't want to talk. He couldn't even look me in the eye, and I could tell he was on the verge of scratching my eyes out. I don't know his deal, he'll get over it soon." Dexter shrugged, and I frowned at him, annoyed that he didn't try to help his brother.

"Anything other things?"

"He did say that he wanted space. He didn't want to talk to me and he said that he was 'changing'. Like, the fuck? Is he a little boy that has finally dropped his balls or something? Even when we both had puberty he never said that. But, he's not giving off anything that he's distraught or anything.

"So like I said, he's fine. I'm just gonna let him chill out and figure out his problem himself-."

I see myself standing as I was about to exit the room. Until Dexters hand grabbed my hand, yanking me back as I was behind him.

"Just listen to me! I don't know his deal but I know he can figure it out for myself-."

"How do you know that? Has he told you that?"

"No...bu-but it's called self-revaluation. I'm not sure if humans did that kind of stuff; but I'll give you an example-."

"I know what it is!" I bark." But humans also had the decency to want to comfort the individual. If they are low on emotions, then it's a natural human instinct to want to make them feel better. I'm not sure if werewolves did that kind of stuff; but I'll give you an example." I mock as Dexter laughs silently as he rolls his eyes.

"Haha, so funny! But seriously, I'd leave him alone. If I were you, I'd just stay here."

"Well," I slipped under his arm and headed out the door," it's a good thing you aren't me."

I started weaving through the house as I saw some girls out at the pool. I went around them, going to the other side of the house as there was a tiny version of the house, almost like for a visitor.

I sniffed the air, smelling Ernest as he was in that house. Once I was there I knocked, surprised to see it fly open.

"What do you want Renee?" His voice was rough and wasn't as giddy as it usually is. Usually he's happy and always being positive, he sounds horrible.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, obviously, I'm peachy. Of course I'm not okay!" I looked over my shoulder, seeing some girls glaring at me. I hope they grab a camera real quick, take a picture it lasts longer.

"What's wrong? I want you to be better-."

"Well you and Dexter seemed like you got closer, and when I say closer I mean socially and physically. I'm not jealous, but you forget, I'm here too. I'm your mate as well, and I'm not gonna beg for attention. But I Dexter makes you so happy why don't you take your little butt and head back to wherever you came from." His eyes were an intense light blue, lighter than the sky.

His jaw clenched slowly, the action looking almost cool as his jaw set in tightly. When I looked to his hands I saw his claws were out.

"Are you just upset about Dexter and I?"

"What do you think?" He growled, his eyes weren't on me though. I looked over my shoulder, seeing Dexter looking over. His eyes filled with concern and when I looked back to Ernest he snapped his teeth.

"Can we go inside and talk about this?"

"No. We can do it out here. I mean, come on, you and Dexter argue like a married couple. It shouldn't be so embarrassing to argue with me. Just imagine me as him." 

"Ernest you're being a real jerk right now. I did nothing to you."

Ernest then started laughing, an obnoxious laugh that rang across the whole area. Some girls joined along and I sneered at him as he folded his arms.

"The real jerk is you. And Dexter. I thought having a twin beside meant we were together on everything. But now I see it was just a storm waiting to drown my life. Everyone and everything goes to him first, I'm the last to know of anything, and just standing beside him makes me feel like a child!

"Sometimes, I know I shouldn't feel this way... But sometimes I wish I never had a twin brother." Once he said that I heard Dexters heart freeze. I wasn't going to look behind me, but I heard his footsteps walking into the house in anger and sadness.

The next thing I know I'm slapping Ernest in the face. He doesn't stagger back like I was hoping, he just slowly moved his head to face forward. My hand print fading away on his cheek.

"Have you ever hit Dexter before? I don't think so. He's said more shit to you than I ever have. I am always nice to you. I bet he can say something so bad about me and you won't flutter an eye. Yet I say something and this is what I get! A damn slap in the face!" He steps back into the house, shaking his head in anger as he grabs the door.

"All of you - everyone-" Ernest yelled as people looked over in shock to see it was him-" Do not fucking come near me or this house. If you do, I will make sure-."

"What? What you gonna do!" I heard a male voice yell, interrupting him. Then after that people started mocking him, his entire mood swinging to the top of its peak of anger.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He shouted, everyone silent. Then I looked back at him, seeing tears streaming down his face.

"Ernest-."

"No! Leave me alone! You and especially Dexter!" He was about to slam the door until I stopped it, squeezing through the crack of the space inside the house.

Once I was in Ernest glared at me, walking away as he laid against the wall, but as I watched his tears weren't clear. They were-.

"I know, my tears are red. Deal with it..." Ernest now was crouched on the wall, coughing in his hand, and I watched as blood appeared in his hand.

"Ernest..." I gasped, making him chuckle.

"Now you care. I've been like this ever since we went to that cabin. It's probably just a allergic reaction against the antifreeze, but-."

"You could've told someone!" I scream, hurriedly sitting next to him as I rubbed his shoulder.

"I was gonna tell you both, but you guys looked pretty busy when I caught you both 'learning about one another'. That was something I didn't want to see at all."

My heart cracked in two. I had no idea he felt like this, I've just been focusing on Dexter and how he feels... While Ernest was back here puking up blood...

"I'm...so sorry..." I whisper, his eyes looking at me as he smiled.

"I want to forgive you... But I think your mind is really worried on how Dexter is doing."

"No it isn't! He was off my mind until you said something! Ernest I really am sorry, if only I knew how you felt-."

"I shouldn't have to tell you how I feel in these situations! I'm. Your. Mate!"

I didn't want to see him like this. Usually he's always happy and laughing and smiling and such. But now, I don't even know anymore. This is a new side, and it's getting to me.

Make a promise to him. I know how he is with promises. First, get his attention that'll distract him off the fact that you have not paid attention to him. Second, make a promise. Then he'll really forgive you.

I heard Luperca even though I haven't heard her in a while. What will really get this off his mind.

"Ernest."

"Hmm-." I rushed onto his lap as I slowly kissed his ear, running my lip down his earlobe.

With this small action I pulled away, seeing his eyes looking at me kindly.

"I want to make a promise."

"What kind of promise?" He cocked his head, his voice coming out in a deep, raspy manner.

"That you and Dexter will both be my top priority. I won't just focus on one of you, but both of you."

"Promise?" His eyes bored into mine, almost like he was reading my soul.

"Pinky promise."

"Hmm..." What I didn't expect was to see myself be pushed off his lap as he stood up." Don't keep a promise that you can't keep." He stormed away as he coughed some more, going up the stairs.

I banged my fist on the floor, rubbing my forehead. It's not fair to me, I didn't ask to have two mates. Or boyfriends! In the human world, dating two men is like having an affair!

Once I exit the house I immediately rush to Dexter, finding him by himself. He was in the loft, looking at the wall as he looked at me as he heard my steps.

"Shouldn't you be giving attention to my little brother?"

"No. He's being a jerk for some reason. I bet he meant nothing of what he said."

"He did. I heard his heart, it stutter once so ever as he said those things. Ernest - when he wants to be - can be meaner than me. I'm just the only one that's seen that side. Until now." Dexter chuckled to himself as he looked at the ground.

"Ernest and I have always been together. And for awhile, it was just us two. Then we find you, and I see that I have been neglecting him. But, we always communicated...this is unlike him. Maybe I know less about him then I thought."

"No. Don't think like that. It's just him, like you said, he said he's changing. Maybe this is just the side effect, a little spike in emotions."

Dexter stood, shaking his head sadly.

"Ernest is a lot of things, but he isn't an angry person. He's positive, hates the word angry. That is not Ernest."

"Then who is it? He was coughing up blood when I was there. Saying it might be an allergic reaction to the antifreeze-."

Once I said that Dexters whole face became pale. He bolted out the room in a flash, and I tried following him as he bursted open the door to the house Ernest was in.

"Ernest!!" He screamed, and I heard a rippling sound of a growl. Once I turned around I saw Ernest, but he was in his wolf form. Slowly he emerged into a human, glaring at us both as we stood there.

"Get the fuck out."

"Ernest you are poisoned! Let me help you!"

"No! Get the fuck away from me! I don't need you to always treat me like I'm a fucking child! You don't even treat the kids here like this!" Ernest grabbed a cup, and with a flick of the wrist it came flying at Dexter. But he dodged it, making it hit the floor.

"Ernest stop! Listen-."

"No!!! I'm done listening! I, want to challenge you, for Renee's hand in mate-ship by a brawl!" Once his voice tinged throughout the house I turned around, seeing that others were inside.

I looked at Dexter, his body slumped in a defeated manner. He shook his head, eyes darkening in anger, eyes watery.

"Ernest..."

"Is there a problem? We are twins for one, we have the same strength. Unless Renee gave you some from all the kissing you both be doing." Ernest through his hand back, claws slowly growing from the cuticle of his nails.

Dexter fists squeezed together, blood dripping onto the floor as his claws were digging in his skin.

The next thing I know Ernest is running at Dexter, his hand about to scratch his eyes out.

"Dexter!!!!"

"You just can't help but say his name? What about me?" Ernest claws are inches from Dexters eyes. They both glare at each other as Ernest slowly has a red tear trickle down his cheek.

"Fuck it." Then Ernest sprinted from around everyone, disappearing as we all stood there, frozen of this whole commotion. And over...what exactly? Partly, I don't think he was telling the truth, and partly, I don't really think that was the real him...

Where did Ernest go!? No!!!!!!! Why is he so upset? Why is he changing, and into what? Does it have to do with his family roots? And will Dexter and Ernest patch things up?

Tell me what you think the comment section! Luv ya! 😆😝😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
27.9M 636K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
227K 3.4K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...