I never really liked the colo...

By khadijiah1

Nicky (Nicole) Jones had everything she ever wanted. An awesome career, (as the number teen popstar in the wo... More

I never really liked the color green.
Chapter one: April's back!
Chapter two: New kids.
Chapter three: First Day, (well, half of it)
Chapter four: Favorite songs + Lunch
Quick disclaimer/Note
Chapter five: Goody Two-shoes
Chapter seven: I wish i could remove it from my mind (part two)
Chapter eight: (no idea what to name this chapter)
Chapter nine: Nicky and Casey
Chapter ten: Stuff i somehow know, but dont know how i know
Chapter eleven: Explanations, Weapons, and Crushes
Chapter twelve: First Dates (along with a little surprise) part one
Chapter Thirteen: First dates (along with a litte surprise) part two
Chapter Fourteen: First Dates (and a little surprise) part three
Chapter Fifteen: It was a trap.......
Good news!!
DonnieXNicky MikeyXJill one shot
RaphieXNicky one shot
All My Love (A TMNT one shot)

Chapter six: Today was the worst day, i went through hell (part one)

682 35 9
By khadijiah1

Chapter six:
Nicky

I woke up not to my alarm, but to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was April. What could she want at this time?

I groaned and answered it.

"Hello?"

"OMG, I'm sooooo sorry Nicky! I meant to call Mikito!" I raised a tired eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because she wanted to know if Raph was okay." I frowned and sat up.

"Why wouldn't he be?" I heard her gaps and some whispers on the other side.

"Hello? I'm still here!!" I heard April sigh.

"Raph got in a fist fight yesterday." I plopped back down.

"So?" I could hear April huff in annoyance.

"So, that means he was really hurt!" I sighed.

"Who'd he get in the fight with?"

"Josh."

"Then I'm sure he's fine, Josh is a wimp." April let out another huff of annoyance.

"That's not the bad news. After school, Josh some cronies jumped him in an ally." I groaned.

"Is that all?" I didn't care at the time, but i should've. I had pushed April limit.

"Do you care about ANYONE other than yourself?"

"Of course I do." I snapped. She snorted.

"Well ya have a funny way of showing it!"

"Better than YOU do April O'Neil. At least when I leave, I tell my friends where I'm going." I snarled. She hung up. I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed.

What a wonderful way to wake up, I thought sarcastically.

And it wasn't even the best part of my morning.

Ten minutes later, I got a call. From Casey.

"What do you want Jones?" I snapped. Sorry, but I really wasn't in a good mood.

"HOW COULD YOU SNAP AT APRIL LIKE THAT!!?!" He demanded.

"One, she started it. Two, mind you own f*cking business Jones!" He snarled.

"I was listening to the conversion! She did not start it, and you need to apologize." I snorted.

"In your April filled dreams." And with that, I hung up on my wonderful brother.
*

*
I got dressed, went downstairs, and ate the waffles Fred made for me. Then Mikito called. I groaned.

"If your calling to chew me out, then save it. I already have April mad at me, and I don't need you mad at me either." Mikito sighed.

"Look, I'm not mad. But what you said really hurt April."

"But it's TRUE!!" I exclaimed. She sighed once again.

"Yes, it is. But you don't have to tell her that the way you did." I sighed.

"Whatever Mikito." I hung up and sighed.

"Are you okay miss?" Fred asked. I sighed.

"No, I'm not. So far, this has been the worst day."

And it only got better.

When I got to school, I got chewed out by Donnie AND Casey. I dealt with that by telling nicely to f*ck off.

Then Josh came around.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I snarled.

"Back off. Go away. Leave me alone." He closed my locker so I had to face him.

"Oh come on, you don't really mean that do you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, yes I do." I must say, Raph got Josh hard. He had a black eye, and a cut on his lip. Raph must have given it to him when they jumped him.

"Nice eye." Josh's hand flew to his eye.

"That kid Raph gave it to me. If you......stay behind today, you could watch me pound him into the ground." I snorted.

"Fat chance." Josh glared at me.

"You know, one day, your gonna regret the day you ever broke up with me."

"And your gonna regret the day you ever cheated on me. Now move." I shoved him out of the wa, and made my way to my next class, which was math. (😐)
*

*

Math was okay.....ish. But it's always like that. Things didn't go bad till right after lunch.

Guess who I ran into?

If you guessed Mona Lisa, then your right. Lucky you.

"Jones."

"Slut." She narrowed her eyes. Then she smirked.

"So, I heard Josh pounded little Raphie into the floor. Upset for your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend!! And Raph's just a friend." I snarled. Her smirk got wider.

"Sure he's not. Oh, and be a dear and stay away for Leo or Raphie." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" She laughed.

"Because once I break up with Joshie, I'm gonna need a new boyfriend. Duh." I glared at her.

"Don't you dare.." I snarled. She laughed.

"I'll do what I want."

"So your going to play with them then break their hearts?!" She nodded.

"Yes dearie. Now run along." I resisted the urge to punch her ugly face in. I stormed past Mona, pass my next class and right out the door.

"And where do you think your going?" I groaned. Leo...I thought. I turned around.

"Away from this hellhole, that's were." He frowned.

"Your supposed to be in a class." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure my dad left, so stop acting like him." Leo sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Look, I know your mad about the whole April thing, but..." I swatted his hand away.

"You may be in charge of your brothers, but not me. So do me a favor and f*ck the hell off!" With that I stormed off.
*

*

Your wondering where I went aren't you? Well, I'll tell you.

I went to an ice hockey rink.

Now, I know what your thinking. What type of girl ditches school and goes to an ice hockey rink?! A Jones girl that's who.

I pulled on my skates and skated around the rink. I remembered when Casey first showed me how to play hockey. Well, sort of anyway.

__________flashback starts____________________________

"Hey Casey!! When will I learn hockey?" He chuckled.

"As soon as you stand in front of the net." I quickly skated over to the net.

"Can I learn it now?" Casey put a puck on the ice and hit it my way. It hit my chest plate and bounced off. I glared at him.

"What was that for?" He snickered.

"You said you wanted to learn hockey. First rule of hockey. Don't trust anyone."

_________flashback ends______________________________

Later I learned that wasn't the first rule, but it was a very important rule for life. Don't trust anyone who you don't know.

"Kraang has found the one Kraang has been looking for known as Nicky Jones." I spun around. There was these....robot brain thingies!

"What the heck!?!"

"Kraang will now get the one known as Nicky Jones." The brain robot things sprayed some gas into the air, that would make me pass out.

And right before I did, I could have swore I saw green turtle start fighting the robots. And something else.

Well, more like someone else.

April O'Neil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 7 13
Just like always it's me in the show! BUT I DON'T OWN THE SHOW- so I hope you enjoy this~ (I own myself, Kit, Sam and Hazel since they're my cousins...
20.4K 795 22
❪✓❫ ・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terra...
5.1K 149 47
What if deadshot and Cat women had a daughter and she met the teenage mutant ninja turtles along with April O'Neil and Casey Jones will she trust th...
15.4K 371 10
Gabriela is best friends with April. They do everything together and they are inseparable. What happens when they meet four mutant turtle brothers? A...