Life Is A Big Time Rush

Από dollydollydizzy

Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 2

341 9 0
Από dollydollydizzy

That night, we all went to bed at eleven. I was so tired. The guys couldn't stop thanking us for letting them stay at the house. We said goodnight to everyone and went to our room. I lay awake when I did finally get to lie down.

"Can't stop thinking about today?" Audrey asked, propping herself up on her elbow so she was facing me.

"Yeah. I can't believe that when I woke up this morning, I was going to meet Big Time Rush, and now they're in our house, asleep."

"I know. How do they expect us to sleep? We get to spend the whole day with them tomorrow while my mom goes out."

"I really want to plan like a movie day or something, but I don't wanna seem pushy and want them to do what we want to. They're our guests, they should have some say in what we do."

"All I know is we need to somehow get to sleep or there's no way we can spend the whole day with them without yawning every five minutes."

We both lay back down and eventually drifted off to sleep.

~James' P.O.V~

"Kendall?" I whispered from the other side of the couch.

"What do you want James?" he groaned, rolling over to face me.

"I can't sleep."

"Why not? Can't stop thinking about Kynli?"

"Yes! I can't get her out of my mind. I know I haven't talked to her a whole lot, but she's different, you know? I don't know what it is."

"Sounds like you're in love," he teased.

"Yeah right."

"You just need to go to sleep. Don't you think I'm having trouble sleeping? I can't get Audrey off my mind either. Tomorrow is a new day. Tell her how you feel in the morning. That's what I'm gonna do."

"I guess you're right," I admitted, adjusting my pillow. "Night."

"Night."

~

~Back to Normal~

The next morning, I woke up at eight, which isn't normal. I usually wake up around ten or eleven at least. Audrey was awake before me as usual. She was surprised when I opened my eyes.

"Well good morning! You're never up this early."

"I know, but I still can't stop thinking about James. I think I'm gonna tell him how I feel."

"No, you can't!"

"Why not?"

"Kendall came in here at seven and told me James was going to tell you how he feels about you."

"Wait, why was Kendall in here?"

"He told me how he feels about me."

"So James is going to come in here?"

"Not necessarily. Kendall told me to text him when you woke up. They have a surprise for us, I guess."

Audrey picked up her phone and texted Kendall. I sat up in my bed and stretched, yawning. I stood up and grabbed my brush, running it through my hair. I then laid back down in my bed, propping myself up with a pillow. The guys came in after a while. They had made breakfast for us. Logan and Carlos stood in the doorway while Kendall brought Audrey's breakfast to her. James was nowhere to be found. The guys left after a couple of minutes. Audrey ended up finishing her breakfast of bacon, pancakes, eggs, and sausage in no time. She left the room and I tried to go back to sleep.

I closed my eyes for not even two minutes when there was a knock at the door. I raced to the door, thinking it was James. When I opened the door, I found a note on the floor. I opened it up and read it to myself.

Dear Kynli,

I'm sorry you didn't get breakfast in bed. It was Kendall's idea, so we only did it for Audrey. I know you deserve to find more than just this lousy note at 8:30 in the morning, but that's all I could think of. So without anymore delay, I would like to see you at 7 (just the two of us, since we'll be seeing each other all day anyways). I have something very important I want to say. See you then.

James

I got up and showered, drying myself off and putting on my outfit for the day. I put on a flowing white tank top, black leggings with white crosses on them, and a black leather jacket. Once I was done, I ran downstairs, walking slowly past the living room so I didn't look suspicious. I even threw up a peace sign and said 'sup' to all the guys. Once I was out of sight, I started running again to the downstairs bathroom where Audrey was doing her hair.

"Read this note I got from James," I panted, slamming the door shut and handing her the note.

"He gave this to you?" she asked after she finished reading.

"No, but I found it outside our room."

"What are you going to wear?"

"This, most likely."

"I was hoping you would say that."

Audrey walked out of the room and I started to follow her when I felt someone put their arms around me. Thinking it was James, I held on and walked into the kitchen. As I went in there, I saw James in the front room. Who was I holding on to? Oh no. I remembered at that moment that my friend, Ryan, was coming to visit that day. I forgot to call and cancel. Ryan was the one I was holding on to.

When James saw me holding on to Ryan, his face got all red and he left the room. I just screwed up a relationship that hadn't even happened yet. That sure takes talent. This is bad.

"Let go, Ryan. I forgot to call and cancel with you. Today is not a good day, so please go home." I started to cry and fled the room.

When I got to my room, I slammed the door shut, ran to my bed, and cried. I can't believe that I just ruined this because of a stupid mistake. I was so ashamed.

"Kynli?" Logan called through the door.

"I'm not in the mood to talk," I mumbled.

"Can I please come in?"

"Fine." Logan opened the door and shut it behind him.

"What's wrong? I saw you crying."

"What's wrong? I held on to Ryan's embrace thinking it was James. Then, when I found out it wasn't him, it was too late. James was so mad when he saw us that he left. I'm so stupid," I complained, burying my face into my pillow.

"Quit beating yourself up. You're not stupid. You made a mistake. That doesn't make you stupid."

"Yes it does, because I made James mad," I groaned, sitting back up.

"James will get over it, trust me. Don't waste your time in here with me. Go talk to James. Maybe it's not too late."

Logan left the room after that. Maybe he was right. I needed time before I did or said anything though. I know better than to argue when I'm upset.

~

By the time we got done eating our dinner, it was almost seven. I don't know why I kept watching the clock. There was no way James would still want to talk to me. My head and heart agreed that I should at least try.

"James? Will you come here for a second?" I managed to get out, walking towards my room.

He followed me and shut the door behind him. He sat down on my bed next to me, and we sat in silence for only a couple of minutes, even though it seemed like forever.

"I'm sorry about earlier," I apologized. He continued to stay silent. "You don't have to say anything. I just want you to know I'm sorry." He paused for a moment and then finally spoke.

"Why did you hold on? Do you like him or something?"

"Not like that. We're friends."

"Then why did you hold on?"

"Because... I thought..."

"You thought what?"

"I thought it was you.

"Oh." That was the last thing I wanted to hear.

"I've liked you since I first saw you on my television and I only liked you more when I saw you in person."

"Really? I like you too." I blushed so hard it hurt.

"Here's the thing. I can't date you."

I knew he wasn't used to that. All of his girlfriends before were probably ready to date him as soon as they looked at him. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to date him, I just couldn't.

"Oh." By the time the night was over, I hated that word. We sat there for fifteen minutes without saying anything. It was very awkward, but we ended up saying something eventually. "Then I'll wait," he stated.

"What?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna wait for you."

"You're so sweet, but I could never ask you to do that."

"Well then don't. I'll do it without being asked." He gave me a hug and went to the door. "You coming?" he asked.

I followed him out the door. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I thought I had screwed everything up with him, but I didn't. I went to the phone to call Hayden and Jazmyn.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked.

"Calling Hayden and Jazmyn to tell them."

"You can't. We need to keep this as secret as possible."

"Fine," I agreed reluctantly.

"That's my girl."

I blushed. No one had ever called me their 'girl' before in a romantic way. This was actually turning out to be a pretty good day. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.4K 56 13
Dated but it just didn't work out, feelings still remain but none of them know. What will happen between them after some time?
22.7K 389 40
Preview: Yes, Valedictorian, dated all the jocks but it never quite was serious. I was labeled 'prude', 'nerd', 'hard working', and 'safe'. Standing...
14.6K 307 28
Eighteen year old Kendall Schmidt is the son of a billionaire. His father wants him to marry girls that are rich just like him. Only problem is, Kend...
448 31 15
They have special abilities but it's not what it seems. Suck at summary