Thank you for your Love..

By prettyh16

All the person that i used to love, just made me believe that Love can't make your world go round. You'll wit... More

Thank you for your Love.. **
Chapter One
Chaper Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
EPILOGUE
Untitled Part 28
ATTENTION
Please

Chapter Sixteen

3.4K 74 2
By prettyh16

A little matured scene :) Don't scroll down if you don't like it.

"Tiff.. Tiff." I felt someone was rocking my body. I slowly rub my eyes. Gosh! It feels like years that i haven't sleep properly. I looked over my shoulder to see my wall clock, 6:30 PM. I quickly get up from the couch and stared on the floor.

"I'm sorry to wake you up." I nodded and stretched my arms. I pulled him to sat beside me and launch him a big hug.

"We can have dinner now or you will shower first?" He touched both sides of my face and cupped it. Dinner sounds good, but looking down on my clothes, i think shower will be the best.

"Shower." I got up from the couch then stand between his legs.

"Follow me at my unit okay?" I nodded then placed a soft kiss on his cheeks. I waited for him to stepped out of my unit then i made my way to my room and go straight in my bathroom. It's just a  quick shower. Just about ten minutes, i'm done already. I put on my nighties and wrapped my night robe on mine. I did my evening rituals and stepped out of my unit, as soon as i'm done.

I press the doorbell on his unit. I heard some footsteps and movements inside. Later on, he open the door and gave me a wide smile. He was on his sleepwears too, such a hunky. He gestured me to come inside his unit.

I gasped as my eyes roam around. Scented candles was lit around, petals of red roses scattered on the floor and even a pot of chocolate on the kitchen counter was here. I was surprise by his action, really surprise.

He guided me going to his kitchen. Two plates filled with roast chicken, corn and carrots and a mashed potato in each plate. A bottle of red wine inside the bucket filled with ice. He pulled out a chair and gestured me to sit on it. I sat on the stool and thanked him for that. He sat in front of me, giving me a wonderful smile. We started to eat. Satisfying ourselves with the dinner that he prepared. He cooked better than me. As we finished the dinner, he pour a drink on the wine glass.

He never left his sight on me, since we sat on the stools. I can clearly say to myself, My love for him never change. His still that varsity player that played basketball game against my school. Same man that asked me for a coffee. No one can replace his place, his still the first love that i once had.

He asked me to move to the living room. Sipping the red wine, we both sat on the couch. Soft music started to play and it's really relaxing.

"Tiff.." He softly whispered. He placed his hand on my thigh and that made my body tensed a little.

"Can i ask you something?" I nodded. His eyes was twinkling like the stars on the sky. The way his hand squeezed my thigh. He looked nervous just looking at him. His eyes close then open again. Somehow telling me that his really tense.

"Will you be my girlfriend.. again?" He chuckled. He has a velvet box on his hand, revealing a very elegant white gold ring. Too simple yet too good to look at. Why didn't i noticed that he had those on his hand?

I remained looking at him as he asked that. Am i ready to have him on my life again? Will he not leave me again? Why am i hesitating? I love him and truly, he loves me too.

"Tiff.." He softly whispered. I can see those nervousness in his eyes. I know what i want and what i need.

"If you can promise that you will not leave me again?" I smiled. He move his hand towards my hand, squeezing it lightly.

"I never leave you and i promise you i will not leave you." He keep his gaze on mine. I hope that this night will became longer.

"I want to move with you." I simply stated. He looked shock but still not losing his hold on my hand.

"Answer my first question please." He squatted down in front of me, holding my knees. I was just looking at him, not fading the smiles that i'm giving him.

"Yes? or Yes." I softly laughed. His still looking at me, waiting for my answer. I already answered him, didn't he heard it?

"Hey. I already answered you." I hit his chest cause he looks like his on his own thought.

"What was your answer?"

"I said yes. My gosh!" I laughed then pulled him up from his position. He gave me a hug, never giving a space between us. I rubbed his back smoothly, cause i'm hearing soft sobs coming from him.

"You never failed to make me happy Tiff." He said between his tears. Why is he crying? His been this romantic and all. Actions that i never experience.

"Stop crying." I released from the hug and wiped his cheek by my thumb. He get the ring on the box and without any hesitation, he slipped it on my finger. Really looks good on my hands.

"I can have my leave tomorrow, take your leave too. Let's have a movie night." I offered. He looked at me and quickly nodded. I reached for my phone, sending messages to my staffs, that i can't go to office tomorrow because of colds and flu. A sick leave wasn't bad at all.

"I already called them, seems that it's okay with them." He smiled. I got up from the couch and pulled him towards his bedroom. I love how his bedroom looks. A nice black king size bed, chiffon white curtains, black and white cabinets, even a grey bed sheets complimented here. A flat tv was placed on the end of his bed. It's hung on the white walls. We decided to watch 50 first date. I want this so he can't argue with me.

"Babe, i just get some foods." I nodded. I paused the movie first as he climbed out of the bed. While waiting for him, i sat and reached for my phone, checking those messages from my staffs.

"You alright?" He asked as he stepped inside the room. Maybe he noticed that i was frowning.

"Yea. Come on now." I laid back on the bed. He prepared chips, chocolates, can of sodas and bottle of water. He put the tray of foods on the bed side table.

He laid beside me wrapping his arm on me. I snuggled into his chest. I want to focus on the movie but this man smells so good. I love how his abs shows on his shirt. I run my hands on his body, not even leaving my sight on the movie. I hold the hem of his shirt and rolled it up. I slowly got up from my lying, tossing his shirt over his head.

"You watch babe. Stop that." He grabbed my hand that was still roaming around his body. I groaned and laid back on the bed. I can't focus on the movie. I moved closer to him and started to kiss him. I kissed his ear, down to his neck, to his collarbone then to his chest. The more that i explore his body, the more his body is getting tense.

He pulled my head up, cause i'm now kissing his hip. I'm near there, my gosh! He pulled me for a kiss. A really torrid kiss that i really wanted. My body was really calling for his name. I don't know what happen but after everything that happened today, i want to have sex with him.

"You are so amazing." He smiled. I sat above him, giggling. I bit my lower lip still looking at him seductively. Why does this man didn't have sex in Australia with other girls? The body that you will crave for is really him.

I got up from his body then climbed out of the bed. I can see from the corner of my eye that his looking at me. I was on my nighties and he was only with his boxer short. I reached for the plug of the tv and decided to turn it off.

"Why did you turn it off?" He groaned. He got up from the bed and attempted to turn on the tv again but i pushed him on the bed, back to his lying position. He looked at me, still confused on my actions. I slowly remove my nighties and he was on his wide eyes and mouth open. I slowly crawled over his body with my set of red undies.

I pulled his head for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. As we deepened the kiss, his hand was moving in my bum and gripping it tight. My body was still asking for more. I slowly remove my body on top of his without leaving his lips. He was leaning with his elbow, reaching for me cause i was sitting on the side of his body.

I started to roam my hands as we kissed more. From his chest, down to his abs, to his hips. I looked at him before doing the thing that i want to do. His not looking at me cause his still lingering the kiss that we are having. I put my hand above his member that was still covered by his shorts. He gasped and pulled out from the kiss. I pulled him for a kiss again and started to rub his member. It's hard and really big now, i can feel it even above this shorts.

"Babe.." He moaned between our kiss. I just looked at him then continue to rub his thing. I laid back on the bed again then pulled him above me. His still giving me the kiss that i was really craving for. Later on his kissing every inch of me and when he reach my breast, it really made me moaned. I reached for the hook of my bra without leaving my sight on him. I throw my bra somewhere on his room. He look stunned but he continue to gave my breast a nice kiss. His hand started to squeeze it, repeatedly pinching my nipples and biting it with his teeth. I was really turn on now.

I put myself above him, flipping him with all of my remaining strength. I hold the hem of his shorts and pulled it down. I shook my head then laughed.

"Aren't you so excited?" His member was really angry. I sat between his legs. I squeezed his member instinctively, feeling the muscle of his erection getting harder. I slowly put it inside my mouth, lingering his taste. I hold him tighter and do the thing that i want to do. Moving my hand up and down, i licked him while doing this. Slowly and passionately, savouring his taste that i really wanted.

He grabbed my body and put me back to bed. Without hesitation, he pulled down my undies, leaving me naked.

"You look so hot damn beautiful." He grinned. I just looked at him waiting for his action towards me. He move my legs apart and sat between me. Slowly he put his hand on mine. It was really giving shiver on me. He started to rub mine. I can feel his finger caressing my wetness. His touch was giving my core a real hot damn needs.

Slowly, bending over my core. I feel his tongue licked on it. My gripped on his sheets was really tight, causing it to loosen. I was moaning breathlessly. Every movement of his mouth on my core, it's really making my knees weak. My legs was turning left and right, searching for the right position. He hold my ankle tight and he continue to savour me.

"Babe.." I moaned. My breath was replaced by moans. Everytime his hand move on my breast and squeezed it, oh gosh, i hope it won't end. I pulled his head up and gave him the kiss that i really wanted. Chest to chest, his naked body above mine, savouring each part of our body.

"I want you." I whispered to him as he keep on kissing my neck. Slowly, he lifted his head and looked at me.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. He climbed out of the bed and search something on the bed side table. He looked worried and hell upon looking at him

"What's wrong?" I lean on my elbow, to see him fully.

"I don't have condom." He softly said. I climbed out of the bed then wrapped my arms around him.

"It's okay. With or without, let's do this." I whispered. He tilted his head to meet my gaze. His asking me through his eyes and i just nodded. Once you love a person, just looking at each other you easily know what was that for.

I pulled him back on the bed. Kissing and never ending touching of each other is what we did. He put my legs apart and slowly pressed his member in my entrance. I gasped and tightened my hold on his shoulder. He looked at me waiting for my cue to continue, i nodded. Slowly, he slid inside of me. It was like the best thing that happened to me. Those fucking things that happened on our past, it's suddenly vanish.

Rocking me slowly, i was flipped and stayed above his body. I was grinding my hip tighter on him. His holding my hip, to get the better position. I was moaning my everything everytime he thrusts on me. Back and forth, his doing his thing inside of me. Not even caring to the world.

My body tightened as his thrusts came more insistent and faster. The tension between us became stronger and needy. We didn't stop being glued to each other. Shifting position, rocking back and forth, it's my first time being like this.

"Ohh.." I moaned loudly and that cause him to grinned over me. Feeling like i'm on the cloud nine as he thrusts more.

"I love you babe." He said between his moan. I was biting my lip and just looking at him with such lust and love.

"I love you too." I moaned. He was thrusting harder and harder. I feel the intensity as he came inside me. It was the best feeling ever. I didn't know that i was craving this big on him.

"You're really mine Tiff." He said in a very shaky and sexy voice. I was still catching my breath, searching where did it go. He was still inside of me. I can feel his release inside of me while i did the same. I let out a loud moan because of what we did.

"Gosh baby. You are so amazing." I cupped his cheek. He slowly pulled out inside of me and collapsed on the bed beside me. I was still catching my breath, still floating.

He pulled me closer to him, putting the covers above us. I snuggled into his chest as his lips never leave the top of my head. Naked and still can't resist each other.

"I love you.." That was the last words that i heard from him before i drift on my sleep.

My first boyfriend, my first love, he already take away my virginity. I want it to be him, to take away my body and soul to him. I wasn't regretting this cause i know his mine and he will never leave me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 10.4K 42
Book 1 | Completed | My name is Hayden Price. I'm an eighteen-year-old senior in high school. Oh, and I'm the quarterback of the football team. My li...
1.8K 508 18
"I can't believe you, I can't believe you would do all of this to win? Did it mean nothing to you? Did I mean nothing to you?" His voice was shaking...
22.4K 368 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...