How To Make Friends

Galing kay bellablue322

An introvert/savage/narcissist/pessimist's guide to making Bffs for life. *A 5-step program to find a friend... Higit pa

Find Yo Boo
Communication est clé
"pArtY aT mY hOUsE"
BFFLs
wowie

Bloodsuckers

450 15 18
Galing kay bellablue322

4. Feed off of their pain :)

Now that you're bffs (I hope) you know get to play the jerk-idiot friendship.

This is Sam. The idiot doesn't get anything out of the relationship, but the jerk gets everything.  The only thing the idiot gets out of t is, not looking like a loser in public places. And a funny, kind, violent, selfish, narcissistic, and abusive best friend. The jerk on the other hand receives entertainment. And a life long friend that will do whatever they say, following you around like a side-kick.

Just wanted to mention that Sam was on drugs while writing the above statement.

Was not.

;))

I really want to know if people from Hawaii can play the license plate game?

What about the people in Alaska? #equalrights
Seriously why are people not worried about this.

ANYWAYS, Sam and I are cutting this chapter short cause she refuses to write anything, but I'm sure you guys won't mind. What am I even talking about, probably just talking to myself, don't worry I'm used it. Not as used as Sam though, she's a creep. And a stalker, besides the point.

So what we're trying to tell you is to, feed off their pain? I don't know, we just needed a fourth step, so that we could write "A five-step program". So, I guess feed off their pain (?) just remember to share.

~~~~

If you've made it this far (surprising) leave a joke or an insult because I said so. Or, don't I guess, it's a free country.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.9K 741 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
85K 1.9K 23
From the start, our main character has always had a fascination with technology. It all started at age five when he saw his first-ever 3d animated fi...
3.3K 100 28
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
15.6K 416 19
What if an old lover and an older brother come back? Nancy and George visit Sebastian Fayne, George's older married brother. While in Texas, Sebastia...