Two Faced Goddess (on hold)

By AlisshaRutherford

She was lost when her mother and father died in a drug war. She was alone but then came Zeus the drug lord, h... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 and so the love shows
the big question

Two Faced Goddess

179 2 0
By AlisshaRutherford

Hi there ok so this is my third story on wattpad so if there is any speling errors i'm going to heve to apologize in advance for that.

so enough of me talking I'll let you read.

In joy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Faced Goddess

    Hi there my name is Alice may bell and I am just a normal 17 year old girl making her way through high school nothing unusual and that’s it. I go to one of the most privet and wealthy high schools in the world and my to beast friends parents owns the biggest companies worldwide or so they tell me.

   My friend Taylor she is funny and loving and a sister that I never had but she doesn’t get to see her mother and father until she Maries to Toni her fancy a. Like her Toni’s parents are also rich and owns high name companies both of their families says that if they would to get marry the two big companies would combine and with in time create one company that the world has never seen before. But there is only one problem Toni doesn’t love Taylor I don’t see why he doesn’t love her who in their right mind would not love her. Taylor had bright blonde hair that curled around the side of her face but everything ells stayed the same strait hair that went mast her shoulders. Her voice was soft and gentile her hart was pear and kind, loving and caring but like her it had a then hard shall.

  Blake now he was the fourth hottest boy in school. He was on the lacrosse team and the second best player. Ever week he would get asked out at less five times by girls that wanted to use him for all expense free at all of the stores in the mails, Oh by the way Blake’s father owns about twelve mails in each state. Blake hated the fact that all of the girls wanted to go out with him just to use him.

   I, now I didn’t care about the free bee’s at the mall, no I didn’t even care about the family echoes and the whole Romeo and Juliet thing but vice versa I cared about who they are and what they are like. I knew to chose my friends wisely and that was what I did, I waited and watched my class mate looking for someone that would be good for me and that would not ask so many question about me and my life outside of school. You see I am not who I say I am the only reason why I am in this school is because of my garden angel who saved me when I was little took me in and treated me like I was royalty.

I remember the first day of school when I went to Tampa private academy. I remember when I fought with Zeus. He didn’t want me to leave him the thought of me being alone twelve thousand mills was UN think able to him but I have spent a lot of my time looking for a school like Tampa private academy. I remember the argument we had.

Flash Back

“Zeus I want to go to a really school outside of this castle, I want to learn with other kids like Zeus.”

 I didn’t know how he would react but knowing him it would be bad. The glass in his hand shadier making lemonade spiel all over the ground. I jumped as the door swung open and mike run in, he went striate to the windows and made should that it wasn’t enacted. Zeus stood up pushing his chair chare back; he walked and stood in front of me. I was shaking as I stared into his eyes I griped the arm of my chair as I spoke.

“I have spent the last three months searching for a high school and now I finally found one and tomorrow I will start packing and then I will be on alpine at 1:30pm,” I looked away knowing that he was about to lose it.

Zeus has all was been over protected of me there for every one that fowled Zeus was over protected of me. I stood up and walked around Zeus I saw that he was shaking as he tried to keep his temper under control. I bit my lip as I walked away from him I opened the door and then shut it as I walked through the big door away. I stopped as I heard the sound of glass shattering wood smash and mike scramming at him.

“Sir please control yourself I am sure Alcee was just joking around with you sir, why would she leave you sir.”

Mike was going to say more but the sound of a body thrown against the wall made me run away. I ran past my room but stopped, ran into my room graved my wallet and ran as fast as I could to the front doors. With every step I took a tear ran down my cheek I pushed the doors open with all of strength and soon after I was on an air plane to where I didn’t care about that, my heart was aching at the sight of Zeus upset with me but ever secant he saved me he has never let go of me.

End of Flash Back

“Alice wait,” Taylor said as she ran to catch up with me. 

I didn’t stopped as I walked up to Blake he did it again he went and got himself in trouble and I was to blame. I hated it when Blake got into trouble, I all ways had to go and save him.

“Come on lets go save that edit” I said as I poled the hair tie out making my long red hair fall past me shoulders.

I unbutton the top button of my shirt and poled out a thing of lip gloss. I ran behind a tree and poled my tights off and applied the lip glass. Taylor was my look out but as I walked out from behind the tree she wasn’t looking out for any one because her eyes were locked on me. I was the tomboy of Tampa private academy, I was the only red head, and I was the ultimate triple threat to all of the girls in the school. Once I dress like a girly girl no male couldn’t stop staring at me.

“You really want this over with don’t you?” Taylor asked as she fixed my hair.

“You know what today is, I am in no moody to do anything to day I just wonna go to bed,” I said as I frowned.

 “yes I know today is a sad day for you but Alice if this is going  to happen every time we  have time off  then what are you going to do?” Taylor said as she followed me to the boy’s locker room.

 She stopped just before the door to the boy’s locker room. I turned and looked at her as the sound of a body being thrown against a row of lockers echoed out of the locker room. I rushed in and ran to the sound that I heard. I stopped at the sight of a group of jockeys around pore Blake on the ground.

Taylor ran and dropped to her keens as she took a Kleenex from her pocket and wiped the blood away from Blake’s cut on his for head. Laughter felled the locker room as the group of jockeys tried to stay standing.  I cleared my throat as I threw a strain of hair over my shoulders. I waited for them all to look at me before I walked to Blake and gave him my hand.

Ok, fine I will admit that one look at me you wont believe me when I say I am stronger then some guys. Blake placed his hand in mine and then I closed my hand, waved my fingers into his and then poled him up like he was a pillow. I turned as Blake leaned up against my side I gave the boys the death look that was known for sending cold chills up people spine. Taylor stood up and then the three of us walk out without a word being said.

“Thanks Alice I owe you one,” Blake said as he walked next me.

“So bad day am I right?” he asked as he looked me up and down.

I hated the school uniforms short pleaded skirt and a tight button up white blouse that was why I always wore tights and a boys over jacket that was part of their uniforms but today I wasn’t warring the jacket I had forgotten it in my dorm and I was regretting it. I gave Blake the death look and then stormed off without him. I skipped sixth and seventh period and went straight to my dorm.

No one knew who I was really and there for Zeus couldn’t find me and if Zeus couldn’t find me then none of his enemies could. I felt really bad that I didn’t tell him where I was going but I had to do what I had to do and I did a good job at it too. When I got into the first town I went straight to a bank and poled out three hundred dollars out of Zeus’s personal private account and then I hired someone to rent a car for me. After getting the car I drove all the way to the school that was hidden in a forest behind another town and here we are now. I sat at my desk looking at flight times and then at the money I had stashed in the wall behind a picture frame.

“How is it that I only have hundred dollars left I thought I had more than that?” I said as I graved a hand full of ten Dollar bills.

“This will only be enough for a plane ticket and I need more then that,” I said as I open the door hidden in my closet.

 A row of lights legit up reveling a mirror, three wigs and three pairs of color contacts all different conmen colors. I smiled as I looked at them.

“No one in my past will recognize me this way,” I said as I ran my hand over a brown wig.

I turned to look at my door, I saw that it was unlocked so I stood up and locked it. I went back to what I was doing as I polled a chair up to the mirror and tied my hair up into a bun, and then I tucked in my hair into a wig cap making sure that my hair would not fall out. After placing fourteen bobby pins to make sure the wig cap would not come off I placed the brown wig on my head. I looked at myself in the mirror with the brown wig on. The only thing that looked like me was my golden brown eyes; I graved the thing of ocean blue color contacts and placed them in my eyes, now I was unrecognizable.

“Hay Alice are you there?” Taylor asked as she tried to get in to Alice’s room.

I stood, closed the door in my closet and then closed my closet door looking at myself in a mirror one last time before I walked over to the door and unlocked it then opened my door. My friend’s eyes widen as I stood before her wearing a wig and contacts I couldn’t help myself as a smiled creped onto my face.

“Um who are you and what are you doing in Alice’s room?” she asked as she tried to look past me.

“Hay Taylor come on in, nice of you to come by I was just about to go looking for you” I said with a smiled on my face and tilted my head to the side a little.

Taylor looked at me and then slowly walked in as she kept her eye lock on my.

“What’s that face for?” I asked as I sat down in a chair.

“Who are?”

 “I’m your friend Alice”

“Alice has red hair you have brown hair”

  “I’m warring a wig” 

“And Alice has brown eyes you have blue”

 “I have color contacts to thank for that”           

  “I don’t believe you” I huffed as I looked at her.

 I graved a chunk of hair and gave it a tug. Her eyes widen again as she looked at my hair that was nice a net tied up in the wig cap I was warring.

“But why Alice, why do you have to do all this?”                         

 “You said it yourself, you said that I should go back over brake and this is what I have to do to walk in without being swooned by men in black or worst being kidnap by my garden’s enemies oh and by the way he has a lot of them and I am his weakness and that is why I came here to escape all of that to be a normal rich girl with other girls like me.”                                                                                     

“I am so sorry for you it must be heard being watched all the time” she said as she looked down.

I fixed my wig and then stood up making her look up at.

“you get use to it but sometimes it can be a little too much but right now that doesn’t matter what matters now is me getting a new pas port,” I said as I looked at her.

After my long drive in to the next town over I walked to a gas station. Walked in not thinking about the school uniform I was wearing and walked up to the cashier. I saw the shocked look on his face when he saw the Tampa private academy logo on the chest of my shirt. I was use to the stars and the dog calls I got from the people in the towns I went to.

“Excuse me sir where is your pay phone?” I asked him with a smile on my faces. Shock speared further across his face as he pointed out side.

“Outside on the side of the store” he said with a woolly voice.

“Thank you,” I said as I walked out of the front door.

I walked out to the side and put some quarters in the quarters slot on the pay phone. I looked around before dialing Zeus’s number.

“Hello,” his voice said on the other line.

I froze at the sound of his voice.

“Who is this and how did you get my private number?” he asked as his anger rang through my ear. I smiled and tried to image what his face looked like.

“Zeus?”

“Yeah this is him who may I ask is calling”

“I missed you”

“Who in the hell are you?”

   I laughed “It’s been a long time Zeus”

“Who are you?”

“I’m hurt Zeus, you don’t remember me do you?”

“Just give me a name and I’ll run through my list of enemies.”

    I smiled “Zeus my name is Alice” I could hear him typing my name in but then stopped and dropped the phone. I heard the phone hit the ground and at the same time I heard Mike bust through the door and run to Zeus.

“What is it?” Mike asked him but then there was silent as I heard the phone being lifted up to some one ear.

“My name is Mike I am head of Zeus’s privet grounds and from now on you will be talking to me.”

“Hi Mike it been a wile I’m glad Zeus gave you a promotion.”

“Who may I ask is calling?”

“Mike I don’t have much time left but I am Alice and I’ll be on a plane home tomorrow pick me up at gate 13 and Mike”

“Yes”

“Tell Zeus I am sorry for walking out the way I did,” then I hung up the phone and got into my car and drove back to school. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 326K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
124K 4.3K 51
Seventeen-year-old rouge werewolf, Stefan Meyer, moves to a new town with no one but his grandma. After six months of nothing, it's finally time to s...
375K 14.6K 25
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...