She's The Reason I Live [ Twi...

By Hime_chan10

No Emily Young in this fanfic. This fanfic starts in New Moon. Cassandra Jane Lopez is a childhood friend o... More

Ch. 1 The Preface
Ch. 2 Bella's missing
Ch. 3 Don't worry
Ch. 5 I can't believe I have an imprint!
Ch. 6 I want my best friend back
Ch. 7 What's an Imprint?
Ch. 8 Girls Night Out
Ch. 9 I thought you two were my friends
Ch. 10 My boyfriend is a wolf!
Ch. 11 I love you so much
Ch. 12 Leaving Forks
Ch. 13 You're not alone
Ch. 14 Live with me
Ch. 15 Meeting Edward
Ch. 16 Unwanted visitor
Ch. 17 Cassandra's in danger
Ch. 18 Bonfire
Ch. 19 Graduation
Ch. 20 You can't tell him
Ch. 21 Training
Ch. 22 You two are going to be parents?!
Ch. 23 Don't leave us
Ch. 24 You're the reason I live

Ch. 4 Pizza night

26.8K 471 186
By Hime_chan10

Cassandra sighed in relief feeling happy that her best friend is okay. Her stomach growled very loudly which caused her to blush. She's been worried about Bella's safety that she hasn't eaten lunch nor dinner. She looks forward seeing Sam staring at her and her stomach. She didn't know why but it made her blush a deeper shade of red. Her eyes widened a little when she sees Sam walk towards her. 

" Hungry?" Sam asked her. 

Cassandra nods at him. 

" When is the last time you ate?" Sam looks at her with worried eyes.

Cassandra blinks. 

" I only ate breakfast. I have been so worried about Bella's safety that I forgot to eat lunch and dinner" She shyly looks away from Sam. 

" I can make something for you" Sam tells her. 

Cassandra opened her mouth to say something but her stomach spoke for her instead. She sighed knowing her stomach is really hungry for food.

" That be nice" She smiled at him. 

Sam smiled back at her.

He walks with Cassandra into the Swan's house.

" So, what is your name?" Sam curiously asked Cassandra. 

Cassandra smiles at the question.

" My name is Cassandra Lopez. You are Sam Uley, right?" She turns her head slightly to the left to look at him. 

Sam nods his head.

" Yes, my name is Sam Uley" He smiles at her. 

Sam and Cassandra enter the Swan's house. Sam sees Charlie walk down the stairs to the living room. He turned to look at Charlie and asked him if he can borrow the kitchen which Charlie said yes.

Sam and Cassandra walked towards the kitchen and steps inside. Cassandra stood by as she sees Sam walk towards the refrigerator. 

" Let's see what we have here" Sam speaks to himself as he opens the fridge. " Just leftover food. I wonder if the pizzeria is open?" He asked himself. 

Cassandra stands behind Sam looking at him with amusement. She didn't know why but she finds Sam adorable when he talks to himself.

Billy noticed Sam's change of personality when the young man met Cassandra for the first time. He immediately figured out that Sam imprinted on Bella's best friend from Phoenix. He smiled feeling happy that another Quileute shape-shifter has found their soulmate. He wheeled himself towards the kitchen. He parked his wheelchair next to Cassandra and called Sam's name which caused the young shape-shifter to look at him. 

" Sam. You can use my car for the night. Just bring the car to me in the morning" Billy throws his car keys to Sam who easily caught it.

" What about you?" Sam asked.

" Jacob brought his car. So, I'm going with him" Billy smiled at him. " I know you want to get to know your imprint" He whispered so Sam could only hear him. 

Sam's eyes widened when Billy said the word imprint to him. He looked at Cassandra who smiled at him. 

" Alright" He nods his head. " I'll bring your truck in the morning" He walks out of the kitchen with Cassandra by his side. 

Sam and Cassandra stepped out of the Swans' house and headed towards Billy's truck. Sam opened the passenger door for Cassandra. She gets inside the truck and sits down putting the seat belt on herself. She watched Sam closed the passenger door and jogged to the other side. She smiled seeing Sam opened the door and got inside. Sam sits down and puts his seat belt on himself as he closed the door. 

They decided to break the awkward silence by getting to know each other. Sam asked Cassandra what's her favorite pizza. 

" My favorite pizza is the Supreme Pizza" Cassandra smiled at him. 

Sam took a mental note to order Supreme Pizza for his imprint. Since Cassandra is Sam's imprint, he would do anything to make her happy. 

" What's yours?" Cassandra asked. 

" Meat Lovers pizza" Sam smiled at her.

Cassandra giggles.

" What's so funny?" Sam asked with a raised eyebrow. 

" I don't know. I see you as the type to eat that pizza" Cassandra commented with a smile on her face. 

Sam blushed. 

If someone else told that to Sam, he would have punched them on the shoulder for embarrassing him like that. Somehow he doesn't mind Cassandra teasing him because he finds it adorable when she does that. 

They arrived at the town and smiled when they see that the pizzeria is still opened. Sam drives towards the pizzeria and parks the car. Sam turns the truck off,  takes his seatbelt off, opens the door, and walks out of the truck closing the door behind him. Cassandra does the same thing, but her right foot got caught with the seat belt causing her to fall forward. She closed her eyes waiting for the pain, but nothing happened. 

Sam quickly caught Cassandra before her face could hit the ground. 

" Cassandra! Are you okay?" He asked. 

Cassandra opens her eyes and looks up at Sam.

" I'm fine. My clumsy self got caught with the seat belt" She laughed. " Thanks for the save though" She smiled.

Sam blushed feeling happy that Cassandra is thanking him. He puts Cassandra down making sure that she's okay. 

" Let's go! I'm starving" Cassandra runs into the pizzeria. 

Sam chuckles following Cassandra. 

There was no one inside except for them and the employees. The female employees can't help but stare at Sam's bare muscular chest. Sam didn't care about the female employees because he couldn't see their faces. Their faces were a blur to them while he can properly see the male employees' faces. 

" What can I get for you?" The female cashier asked Sam. 

" Half Supreme pizza and half Meat Lovers pizza" Sam casually tells the female cashier. 

Cassandra tells Sam that she'll go get a table for them. Sam smiled at Cassandra watching her get a table at the far back. He looks away from Cassandra and waits for their pizza when his sensitive ears hear his imprint's voice with an unknown male voice. 

Tyler Crowley works the night shift at the pizzeria. When his eyes met with Cassandra, he can't help but think she's beautiful. 

" You are new here right. I have never seen a beauty like you before" Tyler flirts with Cassandra. 

Cassandra stared at Tyler.

" Yeah. I came to visit Bella" She tells him.

Tyler wears a surprised expression on his face. 

" I know her. We go to the same school together" He smiled at Cassandra. " My name is Tyler Crowley by the way. What's your name baby girl?" He asked. 

Sam's eyes narrowed when he hears Tyler calling his imprint ' baby girl'. He could feel his wolf growling at Tyler's attempt to flirt with Cassandra. He hears his name and grabs the pizza telling the female cashier to give him two Cokes. He paid for the meal and drink as he walks towards the table. 

Cassandra opened her mouth to say something when she smiled seeing Sam walking towards the table with the food and drinks in his hands. 

" Hey, Cassandra. I got the food" Sam smiled at his imprint while glaring menacingly at Tyler. 

Tyler noticed Sam for the first time and wears a scared expression on his face. He quickly looks away from Sam mumbling an apology to him. He walks away from the two and let them eat peacefully. 

Sam sits down wearing a pleased expression on his face. He's happy that he's now alone with his imprint. 

" You look very happy" Cassandra said in a teasing way.  

Sam looks forward and blushed when he sees Cassandra looking at him with amusement in her eyes. 

" Here's the pizza. I hope you like it" Sam pushed the tray to Cassandra. 

Cassandra smiled taking a slice of Supreme pizza and ate it. She continues to stare at Sam while eating her pizza. Somehow she enjoys seeing Sam getting jealous when guys flirt with her. Back in Phoenix, she didn't get that much attention as she has now. She can't help but feel like this summer vacation is going to be an interesting one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.8K 36
On the surface, Katie Swan appears to be an average girl. She's pretty, athletic, and abnormally intuitive. But when her parents are suddenly murdere...
358K 5.5K 28
"We wolves have imprints and it's kind of hard to explain. When a wolf imprints it's not like love at first sight, it feels like gravity shifts and i...
1.5M 64.4K 60
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍, 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀...
440K 14.4K 80
Athena Uley is the twin sister to Sam Uley. She was the brain while he was the brawn. Athena went on to become a doctor. One night changes everything...