My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 15

41.3K 576 36
By livelaughluv451

“Noah whatever your middle name is Flynn! I swear if you don’t come out right now,” I trailed off dangerously as I banged my fist on my bathroom door. Noah had been in the shower for the past hour and if he didn’t hurry we would be late.

“Nah, not done yet,” He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice. I nearly screamed in frustration as I rested my back against the cool door. We had spent the rest of the day yesterday talking about random things and learning more about each other. And I’m not going to lie, it was pretty fun.

“You know what? I’ll make a deal. You can have the shower, but you have to share it with me,” He said loudly in order to be heard over the running water in the back ground.

“What, no!” I protested. He laughed darkly.

“Then I guess you won’t get to shower,” He said adding an evil chuckle for effect. I groaned and marched to my room where I roughly threw on a bikini. I stomped back to the bathroom and yanked the door open.

Noah stuck his head out of the curtain in surprise before grinning widely.

“Couldn’t resist showering with Noah Flynn, huh?” He said cockily. I kept my expression blank and I covered my eyes with one hand and used my other hand to feel in front of me. I put my hand on my sink and used it to lead myself into the shower. I felt the curtain brush by my fingertips so I carefully lifted my leg up to step inside.

I was relieved when my heel touched a smooth wet surface. I stepped fully into the shower and used both hands to cover my eyes.

“Noah? Can you hand me the soap?” I asked, taking one of my hands off. He chuckled and passed me something solid. As soon as it was in my grip, it slipped out of my hand and fell onto the shower floor.

“Um, can you get that for me?” I asked. I felt his breath on my foot as he bent down to retrieve the bar of soap.

“Thanks,” I said once it was in my hands. I took my other hand off my eyes and used it to support the soap. I rubbed my hands together to get lather in my hands. I handed the bar back to Noah as I glazed my body with bubbles.

“Do you want help?” Noah asked. I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded. He immediately began to lather my open skin with soap. I bit my lip and leaning my head back as his hands lingered on my exposed skin.

I peeked my eyes open curious  to see his expression, but he was bent down, hiding his face. I quickly shut my eyes again before I could look at any other part of his body.

“Amber! There’s a spider!” Noah yelled frantically. My eyes sprang open and I jumped into Noah’s embrace, shielding myself. He started to laugh quietly getting louder and louder.  Soon he was bellowing out laughter so loud, I had to cover my ears.

“There wasn’t a spider was there?” I asked narrowing my eyes at him. He shook his head amused. I exhaled an angry breath through my nose and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and a few seconds later I heard the water shut off.

“I’m sorry,” He said in a high pitched baby voice. I wanted to laugh but held my ground. I adverted my eyes and focused on drying myself off in the mirror.

“Amber?” He said in my ear still using the voice. I bit the inside of my lip to stop from grinning.

He started trailing kisses up my jaw and around my neck. I gasped as he blew on a spot on my neck before kissing it gently.

“Yeah?” I moaned.
“I’m sorry that was mean,” He apologized sincerely. I wrapped my hands around his bare waist and pulled him into a hug without saying anything. I smirked as an evil plan began to form in my head. I slowly moved my hand downwards from his waist, trailing towards his butt. He stiffened and attempted to pull away, but I held him close.

I brought my hand to the front and brushed it by his crotch. He moaned and tried to pull me in for a kiss but I resisted. Doing so would ruin my devious plan. I placed kisses down his jaw leading to his chest. Then, I traced his abs with my tongue, making him lean back and moan uncontrollably. I smiled as I kissed lower and lower. Suddenly, I snapped my head up and fled the room, leaving him extremely horny and shocked.

I gave a laugh to celebrate my victory. I heard him emerge from the room as I was slipping on a pair of gray skinny jeans. I still hadn’t put on a top so he gave me a quick look over before narrowing his eyes.

“That wasn’t very nice,” He scolded shaking his head. I raised an eyebrow.

“Whatever do you mean, Noah?” I asked, over exaggerated my mock confusion. He glared at me jokingly.

“I think you know exactly what I mean. You came in, turned me on, then ran away,” He informed. I shot him a confused look.

“Are you sure you didn’t imagine that?” I asked smirking. He shook his head and gestured to his lower body.

“I have proof right here,” He informed. I took this time to look at every inch of his sculpted chest. That’s when I realized he was in nothing but a low slung towel, which had a very obvious budge sticking out. I smirked. I sighed.

“You and the things you imagine,” I said disapprovingly shaking my head. I slipped my shirt over my head, blocking my view of his reaction. When I regained my vision, he was shaking his head.

“Now, come on. We are going to be late,” I said while pushing him into my empty room for him to change.

Ten minutes later we were driving down the road faster than usual, making us arrive to school five minutes early.  A few cars down, I spotted Drake getting out of his red Ferrari. I grinned and ran towards him, towing Noah behind me.

“Hey Drake!” I said in what I hoped was a sweet voice. He shot me a lazy smile. As he did so, he leaned his back against the door of his car and crossed his arms.

“What’s up?” He questioned. I gave him a nervous smile.

“I have this super-hot friend that is totally into you and I think you two should hook up!” I said eager to get straight to the point. Drake’s blue eyes looked at Noah in surprise before moving back to me. He coughed.

“I’m um, not interested in men,” Drake said seriously while stealing glances at Noah. Noah stared at him in surprised. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing.

“I’m not talking about Noah,” I said, letting a small breath of laughter escape. Drake looked surprised again then his face went red.

“I know, I was just trying to trick you. Did it work? ” He said giving a humorless laugh. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“Sure you were,” I said sarcastically. I caught Noah smirking in amusement at his best friend.

“I was actually talking about her,” I said pointing a finger at Alice, who was laughing at something our friends said. I grinned in satisfaction. I caught her at a perfect time. Drake’s eyes scanned her over, judging if she was good enough for him or not.

“She’s okay, but she’s not too popular and she can totally ruin my status,” he informed us.  I sighed.

“Okay, at least I tried,” I said disappointed. Just then Alice’s eyes flickered towards me, making me freeze. I saw her mouth pop open as she analyzed the sight of me talking to the two most popular people in school.

She shot me a look letting me know a serious interrogation was on its way, before turning back to our friends, shooting me a similar look again and again.

The bell chimed three times, signaling everyone that the school was now open. The previously packed parking lot was now nearly empty as everyone filed into the building. I noticed that Noah was now being towed away by the football coach and that’s when I spotted Alice walking quickly towards me with a determined look on her face. I tried to avoid her wrath by dashing in between groups, but she intersected my path.

“Spill,” She commanded.

“I was just asking him about our Science homework,” I lied shrugging. Her eyes narrowed.

“I’m in your science class, you could have asked me. Besides you know we didn’t have homework. Now spill, and I want the truth,” She ordered. I racked my brain for another excuse.

“I was seeing if he liked anyone, because I know about your little crush. Then I tried to see if he was interested in you,” I said stretching the truth slightly. We maneuvered in between people at their lockers.

“But he is Drake Taylor. He doesn’t talk to people like us,” She said matter-of-factly.

“I guess since I’m friends with Noah, he decided it was okay to speak to me,” I said shrugging.

“Oh yeah, I’ve been meaning to ask you about that. What’s up with you and Noah?” She questioned. I spun my combination and yanked my faded blue locker open. I shifted around in it trying to locate my American History textbook.

“My brother assigned him to watch over me,” I said rolling my eyes. She sighed dreamily.

“Why are you saying that like it’s a bad thing? I would love to have Noah Flynn and his hot body protecting me,” She said fanning herself. I laughed and shut my locker.

“So I guess we just became friends,” I continued, hugging my book against my chest. We began to make our way through the crowded hallway, trying to make it to History on time.

“Just friends?” Alice questioned in a teasing voice, while waggling her eye brows. I laughed and nodded.

“Yeah, just friends,” I said smiling. She shot me a suspicious look.

“And you don’t feel anything for him at all?” She confirmed. Her question caught me of guard. Did I feel anything for him? I know my body wanted him, but my brain knew better than to develop feelings for a player. But, I guess in a way, I felt something. However small it may be, it’s still there, buried deep under the more significant emotions.

Alice gave me a weird look, making me notice that somewhere during my internal battle; I had stopped walking and was now lingering in the middle of the hallway. I shook my head.

“Nope, nothing,” I lied. She didn’t look like she believed me but dropped the subject. I gave her one final smile before we walked into the classroom. Everyone was talking, signaling the teacher wasn’t here yet. I set my things down at my desk and turned to face Alice, who was sitting to my left.

“Hey, can you quiz me on the Civil War?” She asked.

“Wait do we have a quiz today or something?” I asked confused. She rolled her eyes.

“We have a unit test. If you bothered to show up half the time, you would know that,” She said amused. I looked at her in horror. And of course the teacher picks this moment to enter the classroom, not giving Alice enough time to give me an overview of what we learned.

He slammed a huge stack of papers onto the desk and spun around on his heels to face the white board. He picked up a red marker and twisted the cap off. He moved his hand in huge motions as he drew a word on the board. When he stepped back to admire his work, I caught a glimpse of the words on the board. Test today, I hope you studied.

He turned to us with an evil grin and motioned for a girl up front to hand out papers. I swallowed nervously as she neared my area. Would the test be hard? Was it multiple choice or did we have to write down out our own answer?

She placed the sheet on my desk. I took one last breath and peeked at it. I could hear the “Hallelujah” music playing in the background as I found that we had to circle answer choices. That meant I had a one in four chance of getting each question right. With those odds, and considering the process of elimination, I might be able to pull by a passing grade. I smiled in victory and I circled the first answer.

By the time I got to my fifth question, the door flew open, revealing a flustered looking Noah. His hair was slick with sweat and stuck up in all directions. His face was red and he was breathing in deep pants.

“Mr. Flynn? I assume you have an excuse for why you are late,” The teacher questioned. Noah nodded and took a deep breath before answering.

“Coach had me run 50 laps around the field and do 100 pushups because I missed practice on Thursday,” He explained. He was dismissed to his seat, after being handed a test. I watched the confusion pass through his face, before horror struck in. I bet he didn’t know a single thing about the subject which happened to be the Civil War. He flicked through the pages as he headed to his seat.

When he got to the last one, he let out a loud groan. All eyes snapped to him but back to their papers once they realized nothing excited was going to happen. The curiosity got the best of me as I turned to the last page, wanting to know what had caused that groan.

What I saw made me freeze in horror. At the top of the page, in bold writing were nine words that would cause me to fail: Write a one page essay on the following subject.

I let out another deep breath and began the rest of my exam.

I won't be able to upload as frequently as before because I have final exams coming up and need to be studying.

That why, I will need 30 votes before I give you guys an early upload >:)

Considering I don't get 30 votes, my next upload will be Saturday  :D

Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3

And please Vote / Comment / Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 25.6K 82
Centuries after an asteroid smashes into a star ship, the inhabitants must learn to survive space without technology or perish. Join princess Airome...
1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.6M 97.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
534K 35.1K 36
Formerly known as Edge of Romance / Three times is the charm, they say. But Addy needs more like a miracle if she's to have any hope with Miguel. ***...