Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Dead meat

4.8K 213 71
By friking-awsom-kitten

Well well well. Seems most want me to keep it simple. Sigh i was hoping for the plot but ok. Sorry angelheartgamer. I guess it doesnt really fit here anyway. I was having my doubts. Well then! Guess imma doing a field trip. Ill make another book for that idea. XD hope you guys like this.

   Sam took a deep breath, "Well, what are we gonna do. If the Lunch Lady recognises us, she might attack us or something."

Danny scrunched his eyebrows together, "Wait, Tucker. What did she give you."

Tucker held up his food and stuck a piece of it in his mouth, unable to contain his hunger anymore, "Meat" he said shortly.

Danny smiled, "Ok that's good," he took a slice from the tray and, at an indignant yelp from his friend, stuffed it in his mouth. "Then she might be peaceful. The reason she came to the Human Zone and was so mad in the first place was because the meat was gone, right?" He explained when he got skeptical looks from his friends.

Sam put her hands on her hips, "Yeah. And I'm the one who took the meat, remember?"

Danny looked at the line for food. It was getting shorter, "Sam, can you bring me some meat on your tray when it's your turn?"

Sam was shocked, "Hello. Did you even hear me? I'm the one who took the meat! She's gonna kill me!"

"Well, Tucker isn't allowed to get another portion and I can't for very obvious reasons."

Sam crossed her arms and looked away, "Well, then you can starve. Because I'm not being your butler" she was cut of by a growl. She looked at Danny, who was pouting at her.

"Please, Sam. My belly is begging you." It growled again.

Sam hesitated. His belly was very convincing. She sighed.

Danny knew he'd won and smiled brightly, "Thank you, Sam"

She went back in line, mumbling about how he had done that on purpose. This time she made sure she was at the very end.

It took some time, but it was her turn. She sighed and asked for a vegetable lunch.

The Lunch Lady was just how Sam remembered her. Slightly white hair, pink dress and apron. The ghost looked up at such an odd request. She frowned upon seeing Sam.

The Lunch Lady was sure she had seen this human before. Then she remembered, "You!"

Sam rolled her eyes, "Me"

"You changed my menu!"

Sam looked at the meat on the counter, "Not much seems to have changed" Sam could feel Danny's gaze on her from his hiding place. She sighed, she was gonna hate this.

Sam put on a strained smile, "But I changed it back!" She said with fake optimism.

The Lunch Lady stopped midrant and paused, "You did?"

The goth nodded, "It's all meat now. I've learned to love meat because it's full of nutrients," she cringed inwardly. Oh Danny, the things I do for you.

The Lunch Lady smiled brightly and Sam just had to note how much younger she looked now. "Well, sweetie. You see how meat can fill you up? But dear!!"

The lady looked at Sam's exposed belly in shock, "You haven't been eating enough meat. You need more to fill all that skin." She added a big pile of meat and Sam flinched.

"Could you maybe give me a salad too?" She quickly continued when the Lunch Lady looked up, ready to get angry. "I mean, meat is healthy but we need some salads too, right? By the way, why are you here?" She stopped. Why had she said that. Thankfully the woman didn't think much of it.

"Well, this is where I work. I've always worked here"

Sam was now interested. This was the ghost's school. And this school was a past form of her own school, Casper High. That's how the Lunch Lady had known when the menu had changed.

Sam leaned forward, "Are you always here? Do you have anywhere else to go?"

The ghost smiled and absently placed a big salad on Sam's tray, much to the girl's relief. "I stay here for a while and then I go home to my husband and child."

Sam mentally backpedaled, "You- you have a child?"

"Yes, I do. Here's your tray. Eat it all. Cookie?" She asked offering a chocolate chip cookie.

Sam nodded carefully, thinking the ghost was going to explode. But the Lunch Lady just put the cookie on her tray and shooed her away.

Sam carried the tray and took a deep breath. She searched for her friends and found them at a table slightly at the back. She slammed the tray in front of Danny, making a few leaves fall out of the plate. Danny jumped.

"Here," she said shortly and grabbed her plate of salad, hurriedly grabbing the fallen leaves and removing them from the presence of the meat.

Danny grinned and lunged. Tucker who had already finished his own food, tried to snatch a slice but Danny slapped him away.

The techno geek rubbed his hand and looked at Sam curiously, "So how did it go? You even got her to give you a salad!"

Sam ate another leaf, still irritated at Danny, "Apparently, she works here and has a kid." She purposely didn't mention how she was forced to say that meat was good. The words left a sour taste in her mouth. She propped another tomato in to wash it away.

Tucker reared back and fell out of the chair, "Whoa what!"

Danny choked up on the meat and he coughed. When he finally got it under control he swallowed the meat, "Oh right."

"What do you mean 'Oh right'! Did you know about this?!"

Danny sighed. He didn't really want to talk about this topic, "Remember how I told you about my alternate future? And how clockwork gave me another chance?"

His friends recognised the awkward tone his friend had adopted and knew what it was about. "Yeah"

"The reason the Nasty Burger exploded was because the people who were supposed to keep it from heating up escaped when I was fighting Box Lunch"

Tucker leaned forward, "Is that their the child's name?"

"Daughter"

Sam frowned, "But if one part of her name is lunch, and that is from the name Lunch Lady. Then if the other part is Box..."

Danny chuckled, "Her father is the Box Ghost"

He laughed at his friend's shocked expressions.

Tucker scrunched his nose, "Eew"

Danny stabbed a piece of meat with his fork and pointed it at Tucker, "Exactly"

They were interrupted by a shout, "You are Sidney Poindexter?!?!" The trio looked over to see Mikey pointing a shaking finger at Sidney. Said ghost was confused as to how the human knew of his name.

"Yes?"

Many gasps were heard from the humans except for Jack and Maddie, who didn't know about the myth everyone knew about at school.

"But. But you're just a legend!!"

A jock draped an arm around Sidney, which confused many humans, "Oh he's a legend alright"

The quiet chinese girl surprisingly spoke up what they were all thinking, "But why are you getting along? I thought everyone bullied Sidney"

The jock didn't even flinch, "Yes, but that was before he stood up to the halfa"

Many ghosts gushed about the event and Sidney threw a nervous look at Danny.

Chelsea, a brown haired girl Danny recognised from a time in detention, "What's a halfa?"

The jock stopped, "Wait. You don't know what a halfa is?! Only the most powerful ghost in the Ghost and in the Human Zone." He exagerated.

Danny rolles his eyes but couldn't help but feel a bit of satisfaction. They really thought that about him?

Maddie leaned closer, interested, "Tell us more about it"

The jock removed his arm from around Sidney and looked skeptical at having to obey an adult. He was, after all, a rebelious teenager.

Kwan leaned towards the guys, "I'd do it if I were you. She is a ghost hunter"

The jock glanced at Maddie's belt, where many weapons dangled, and decided his reputation wasn't worth the pain. "We have only heard stories about him" he said misteriously and waved his hands around in the air.

"They say he is a ghost and a human at the same time..."

Maddie reared back and Jack gaped, "But that's impossible."

The jock kept going, "He can change between forms and has a lot of power. And it's only growing"

Maddie scowled. This was bad news. A ghost that is a human too. And very powerful at that, "A ghost like that could hide on Earth and nobody would know."

Jack was offended, "That rancid blob of ectoplasm! We will find it, Maddie. And we will rip it apart molecule by molecule."

Danny was flinching at every word that came out of his parents' mouths. Even though he had heard this thousands of times before. Now they were getting closer and closer to the truth.

Maddie put one hand on her hip and scrunched her eyebrows, "But you said you fought him. What did he look like?" She asked Sidney.

The ghost was shaken from his stare at Danny. He was taking it all in. How the two ghost hunters talked about the halfa. How the halfa himself flinched at them. Sidney wasn't stupid.

He looked at Maddie, not knowing what to say. Fortunately, he didn't have to. Markus, the jock who used to bully him, spoke up.

"He had white hair was very tall," he gestured to the ceiling and a few idiots looked up, "he moved so fast you wouldn't see him coming until it was too late and his green eyes just seemed to bore into your soul" he was not paying much attention to Maddie anymore and was describing Danny as if he was telling a horror story. He wiggled his fingers and crouched close to a few nerds. The nerds shivered.

Maddie sighed. Most of that was exagerated, she could tell. But wait, white hair, green eyes. That narrowed it down to many ghosts. But could it be?

"Did he have a jumpsuit on?"

The jock looked back at her in confusion, "A jumpwhatnow?"

Maddie gestures to her own clothing, "A jumpsuit like this one"

The jock didn't really recognise any of the bluecolored clothing the woman wore in the halfa's black and white clothing. He shrugged, "No"

Sam, who knew were Maddie's train of thought was going, sighed in relief.

But a nerd raised his hand unnecesarily, "He had black and white clothes. I think it might be the same stuff as what your's is made of, madam. But I couldn't be quite sure. It all happened too fast"

Maddie pursed her lips and nodded. She gave her husband a meaningful look. Jack caught it.

Sam thought it was enough. She slammed her hands on the table to get everyone's atention, "Anyway, you all heard of the new videogame?"

There was an immediate reaction from the boys in the room. They started talking loudly about whichever computer game was 'new'. Sam didn't care to listen. She looked at Danny, who was annoyed.

"You couldn't do that before?"

Sam was shocked, "Well, sorry mister. No thanks for the save, Sam. No thanks for the meat, Sam. I'm just doing my best here"

Danny looked down ashamed, "Sorry. Thank you"

Sam calmed down. She looked at Danny. There was an awkward silence until Tucker broke it up, "Hey lovebirds. Ghost at five o'clock."

Danny turned around as Sam mumbled something annoyed.

Danny scowled when he realised it was Sidney.

Sidney took a deep breath and said, "We need to talk"

"You read my mind," Danny snatched the ghost's shirr and dragged him out of the doors. The only thing heard was a yelp before the two disappeared into the hall.

So yeah. This was supposed to be longer but i wanted to update.
You guys wanted a funny simple field trip. Ok then. Ill make it the funniest, most simpelest field tripest you have ever read.

Hope you like....no...LOVE it. (u better love it or else youre dead meat)

Byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 12 10
Now that the world has become more accepting of ghosts due to them helping save the world, the ghosts have lost interest, & those who haven't lost in...
159K 5.6K 44
One day while down in the lab Clockwork and some Observants come out of the Ghost Portal telling Danny he is the new King of the Ghost Zone (but curr...
64.1K 1.1K 19
What happens when Danny and Sam(rulers of the Ghost Zone) have to go on a field trip with their entire English class and Jack and Maddie. Will their...
34.9K 1.3K 14
It was a normal afternoon in Mr. Lancer's class at Casper High. However, a strange figure suddenly causes the whole school of Casper High into a majo...