Private Show || YoonMin

By jimgi_d

Yoongi is a famous rapper who hires Jimin, a high end stripper, to dance for him. They told each other it wa... More

introduction
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
Sex talk
10k
f o u r t e e n
30k
f i f t e e n
50K
I'm Sorry
s i x t e e n
one shot
Long time no post
I suck at updating

s i x

29.6K 1.3K 2.3K
By jimgi_d

"Yoongi are you stupid or are you stupid," Namjoon yells at Yoongi as he's pulling up into the driveway.

"What," Yoongi replied nonchalantly. Namjoon reached for his phone and pulls up the picture that was sent to him of Yoongi going into a sex shop.

"You seriously got photographed going into a sex shop, don't you care?"

Yoongi smiled at the picture as he got out of his car and used locked it behind him.

"Seriously Yoongi, you're a fucking co-CEO of a company, a rapper and a producer. You need to keep a good reputation."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked past Namjoon holding his recently bought items from the sex store. The rapper stopped in his tracks and turned around with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

"You want to see what I got," Yoongi had the audacity to ask his pissed off friend. Namjoon only scoffed and shook his head.

"Oh for fuck's sake Joon, I'm a 24-year-old male. I'm fucking allowed to have a sex life. Plus, the world already knows I'm not pure. In one of our songs, I literally said whether you're a guy or a girl my tongue will make you come. Pretty sure the world knows I'm not a goodie two shoes."

Namjoon crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. He began to walk past his friend when he received a text from an unknown number.

"Yoongi," Namjoon asked cautiously. Yoongi looked up with a smile on his face after he looked at the toys he bought to use on Jimin.

"Yeah?"

Namjoon swallowed his saliva to moisten his dry throat before he showed the text he received to his friend.

"Did you seriously buy that stripper from last night a fucking garter?"

Yoongi widened his eyes as he saw the picture but then relaxed when he read the text below it.

Tell Yoongi that Jimin said thank you for the gift. -H

"He liked it," Yoongi smiled to himself. Namjoon took his phone back as he felt his phone vibrate a couple more times of text that contained more pictures of Yoongi.

"Look hyung, Jimin's a stripper. Knowing how jealous you are, it's better if you just leave it alone and forget about him. It'll be what's best for the two of you."

Yoongi shook his head and smiled, "we're not together you know. It was a one night stand that I want to happen again. That's all."

Namjoon face palmed himself after hearing his friend's idiotic words. One doesn't simply have a one night stand and want it to happen again. If that is the case though, it's a fuck buddy situation, and those relationships have bad news written all over them.

"Yoongi," Namjoon said capturing his friend's attention.

"Hm?"

"You're an idiot."

Yoongi chuckled and went up the stairs and opened the front door of his house. He put his keys on the shelf right next to the door and walked to the kitchen where Jin was cooking.

"Babe," Namjoon whined behind Yoongi.

"What happened," Jin asked wiping his hands on his apron.

"Yoongi bought the stripper from last night, a garter and bought a few sex toys from a sex shop and he got photographed doing so."

Jin looked at Namjoon and then at Yoongi. The rapper widened his eyes in fear of what the eldest had to say but relaxed when Jin smiled at him.

"Honey, how old is Yoongi," Jin asked calmly. Namjoon put his head down and answered his boyfriend's question.

"24."

Jin nodded his head and approached his boyfriend. "Okay. So Yoongi being the 24-year-old grown ass adult that he is, isn't allowed to go to a sex shop and buy things?"

Namjoon sighed and nodded. "Yes, he is allowed, but okay, I don't care about the pictures anymore. What's bothering me now, is that he bought and gifted a garter to the stripper whom he had sex with last night."

Jin laughed at his boyfriend's words and went to hug Yoongi.

"Ew what the fuck are you doing Jin, you know I don't really like hugs," Yoongi stated as he tried to wriggle out of Jin's grasp but Jin wasn't letting him go anywhere.

"I know, but this is a congratulatory hug because you, my friend, are starting to like someone," Jin smiled as he finally loosened his grip on Yoongi. The rapper got a baffled look on his face after Jin told him he's starting to like someone.

"For your information Jin, I do not like anybody," Yoongi retorted. "He's simply a one night stand, he doesn't really mean anything."

Jin smiled at how obvious Yoongi was about this whole thing, so he nodded in agreement to let Yoongi loosen up a bit but still decided to have some fun with him.

"Okay so let's say you don't like him."

"Which I don't," Yoongi interrupted.

"Right, so if you didn't like him then why'd you send him that gift? Yoongi, you've had multiple one-night stands and you never, ever, went out of your way to gift them something. You don't even gift your friend's anything, and yet you still want us to believe this boy doesn't mean anything to you?"

Yoongi stood with his mouth agape from Jin's well thought and analyzed statement. He knew that Jin could see right through him but it's still worth a shot to convince his friends that he didn't fall for someone so quickly, he's Min Yoongi for crying out loud.

"Look Jin, I know it may look like I like him but he's a stripper and yesterday I thought it'll be really sexy if he had a garter around his thigh, so the gift isn't just for me but for all his clients." Yoongi looked down but then back up at Jin and nodded when he realized his answer sounded convincing enough.

"Mhm, sure Yoongi, keep trying to convince yourself of that. If you found out that stripper was wearing that garter for anyone else, Joon and I would have to hear you rant about it for like a week. Just admit it Yoongi, you have some sort of feelings for him."

Yoongi sighed in defeat and looked down at his feet. "I don't like him, I just... I feel sorry for him."

Yoongi's statement caught the attention of both Jin and Namjoon, so they sat down on the kitchen table as they focused on Yoongi.

The rapper took a deep breath and began to explain the intention of his actions. "Jimin used to be one of my trainees the year I was in charge of them," Yoongi began. "Jimin was one of the best trainees of that year, but I was always so hard on him. I put impossible expectations on him, yet he managed to meet those expectations every time."

"Then why didn't you debut him in if he was one of the best," Namjoon asked. Jin looked at his boyfriend and then nodded in agreement.

Yoongi nodded too and then took a deep breath again.

"I didn't debut him because I saw the innocence in him that would be ruined by fame. That boy has too much talent for his own good but he was so pure, and I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. I saw myself in him basically, excluding the whole dancing and singing, but we were the same with ambition."

Jin smiled at Yoongi and stood up from his chair. "So you're telling us that you technically liked him since he was a trainee but you acted like an asshole so he would decide to quit instead of debuting, which he was apparently capable of doing?"

"Yeah but take away the liking part."

Jin looked at Namjoon and raised his eyebrow at his boyfriend, "looks like Yoongi is in deeper than we thought." The lovers laughed at their statement which made Yoongi groan in annoyance.

"You guys are unbelievable. I'm going to my room."

Jin held in his laughter as he saw the rapper go up the stairs. "Go dream about your boyfriend."

Yoongi shook his head and continued to go up the stairs and headed to his room. He stepped into his room and looked at his bed, which was still a mess from last night. A smile formed on the rappers face as he remembered the events of last night and how for the first time, he felt happy. Jimin was no stranger to Yoongi, but their connection was stronger now than it was a couple of years ago. However, Yoongi still felt responsible because he was the reason Jimin had to be a stripper.

Yoongi sighed as he took off his jacket and laid down on his fresh black bed sheets. The familiar scent of Jimin overwhelmed his senses as he got comfortable and fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~

"Jimin, wake up," Taehyung said moving Jimin's shoulder so he could wake up. Jimin groaned and then shrugged his friend's hand off his shoulder.

"What do you want," Jimin whined. The pink haired man got his blanket and put it over his head so his friend wouldn't disturb him.

"Jimin you need to wake up," Taehyung whispered. "Come on, Hoseok composed new songs for us to sing. We have to go Jimin."

A tear fell from Jimin's eye as he took the blanket off. "But I just want to sleep," Jimin whined again.

"But Jimin we need to-"

"Tae, we have all the time in the world to record those songs. Besides, you can go, and I can sleep in and then tomorrow I could go, and you can stay with Hobi. How does that sound?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up, trying to pull the blanket off of Jimin.

"Babe can you come help me," Taehyung screamed at his boyfriend. Immediately, footsteps were heard coming up the stairs, and moments later Hoseok appeared with a pan and a wooden spoon.

"Rise and shine, sunshine," Hoseok said banging on the pan. Jimin whimpered at the loud sound being emitted by the pan but still didn't get out of bed.

"You little piece of Japanese rice cake, get your ass up," Hoseok said as he shook Jimin's body. "Jimin, seriously get up. I need to record these songs so I could possibly give my ideas to Namjoon and Yoongi for their company to see if we can give ourselves a career that doesn't involve thongs and a pole."

Jimin opened his eyes at the mention of Yoongi's name. "Wait, Yoongi," Jimin asked carefully.

"Mhm. Apparently, my friend Namjoon is the co-owner of Yoongi's company. If I would've known sooner, I could've debuted the both of you back when you were trainees. Unfortunately the year you guys got accepted was Yoongi's turn and you know what happened with that."

Jimin finally sat up on his bed and looked at Hoseok. "It's okay Hobi, you couldn't have known. But come on, let's go record those songs then." Jimin took the covers off his body and got up from his bed.

Taehyung looked at Hoseok with his mouth agape, and Hoseok just winked at him.

"How did you-"

"Easy, he's interested in Yoongi so by just bringing him into the picture, he'll do it."

Taehyung gave his man an impressed look and nodded. "I'm proud of you baby. You aren't as dumb as you look." Hoseok quickly turned his head to face Taehyung and raised his arm to hit him, but Taehyung dodged it.

"Nice try."

Hoseok scoffed and rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You're so annoying. I hope you know that."

Taehyung laughed and wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist. "I know I am, but you still love me."

Hoseok turned around, so he was face to face with Taehyung and wrapped his arms around his neck. "You're lucky I love you."

Both men leaned in for the kiss, their faces millimeters away from each other. Taehyung closed his eyes, and Hoseok followed.

"Guys, ew. Not in front of me, please. Take your PDA to your room and fuck there," Jimin interrupted as he came back from the shower. Hoseok rolled his eyes and quickly kissed Taehyung's lips before letting go of each other.

"Are you ready," both Hoseok and Taehyung asked. Jimin unplugged his phone from his nightstand and put it in his pocket. Jimin checked to see if he was missing anything and since he wasn't, he nodded and began to head for the door.

Hoseok stopped in the middle of the house as he retreated his phone which was vibrating. He looked at the phone screen and saw a phone number he didn't recognize. Hoseok turned to his boyfriend so he could answer it. Taehyung quickly grabbed the phone out of his lover's hand and answered it.

"Hello?"

Breathing could be heard from the other line yet no words were spoken by the person.

"Hello?" Taehyung said again. Finally, the person cleared their throats and spoke.

"Yeah, um I know this is a friend of Park Jimin, and I was hoping to reach him. Is he there by any chance," Yoongi asked in a deep voice. Taehyung quickly turned to Jimin and smiled.

"Yeah, Jimin's here, but he's sleeping at the moment. Do you mind giving me your number and I'll give it to him?" Taehyung smiled grew wider as he anticipated Yoongi's answer while Jimin looked more confused as each second went by.

"Oh yeah, do you have anything to it down on," Yoongi asked. Taehyung signaled to Jimin to take his phone out which the dancer quickly obliged. Taehyung took his phone out of his friend's hand and unlocked it. He tapped the contact icon and clicked on 'Add new contact' before letting Yoongi know he was ready.

Yoongi gave Taehyung his number, and Tae typed it down on Jimin's phone.

"Tell Jimin to give me a call okay, I really need to talk to him."

"Oh, I'm sure you do bud," Taehyung whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing, I said I will. Have a good day now, bye."

Taehyung hung up on Yoongi and handed his phone back to his boyfriend while keeping Jimin's. He smirked as he typed Suga Daddy❤️ into the contact name before saving it and handing it back to Jimin.

"What was that all about," Jimin asked as he took his phone back. Jimin's eyes widened as he looked at the contact name and the number that was underneath it.

"Was that-"

"Yoongi? Yes and he asked to talk to you," Taehyung said wriggling his eyebrows. Jimin's cheeks became tinged with a splash of pink as he bit his lip and processed what his friend had just said.

"And why didn't you tell him I was able to talk to him," Jimin asked still looking at his phone screen.

"Because if he doesn't have your number and you have his, then you're the one with the power. You get to decide how many days he needs to wait before seeing you. You can call him at three a.m., and if he doesn't answer, you can use that on him to make him wait longer for you."

"Isn't that kind of mean though," Jimin said finally taking his eyes off of his phone.

"No."

Hoseok scoffed and pushed Taehyung away.

"Look Jimin, let's go record the songs, and when we're done, you can call him and see what he wanted to talk to you about. Don't listen to Taehyung's advice because if I didn't fall for him, his ass would still be single and a virgin."

Jimin let a small giggle slip out but quickly covered his mouth before his friend saw.

"You asshole," Taehyung poured. Before things got any worse, Jimin headed out the door and got into the car and waited for his friend's. Jimin waited inside the car for six minutes before both men appeared with messy hair and clothing.

Both of them smiled at each other as they got into the car and Hoseok started it.

"Couldn't you guys wait to fuck when you know, I wasn't anywhere near you," Jimin asked with a disgusted look on his face. Both men turned around to face Jimin and smiled at him.

"Let's see if you're saying the same thing when you get together with Yoongi."

Jimin looked down at his fingers and shook his head. "I-I'm not going to get together with Yoongi. Why would you guys even think that?"

The boyfriends looked at each other before laughing and turning back to face the front of the car completely ignoring Jimin's question. Taehyung turned on the radio, and too much of Jimin's dismay, one of Yoongi's songs was playing on the radio.

"Even the universe is telling you that you guys will end up together," Taehyung whispered before he turned up the volume, leaving Jimin with butterflies in his stomach with the sound of Yoongi's voice.

Jimin looked down at his phone again and stared at Yoongi's contact. His finger lingered on top of the call button but quickly moved to the message button making the screen changed to the message app. Jimin's heart started to beat faster as he saw the cursor blinked on and off, crafting for Jimin to write something down.

Jimin took a deep breath before moving his fingers to the keyboard and began to type.

Hey this is Park Jimin, is this Yoongi?

Jimin hesitated on tapping the send button, but the abrupt stop Hoseok made, made him press the send button. As much as Jimin wanted to take that text back, he couldn't, so he waited until his phone vibrated and the contact Suga Daddy ❤️ appeared. Jimin quickly pressed on it revealing Yoongi's text.

Yeah, it's Yoongi. Hey, do you mind calling me whenever you're not busy? I'd like to give you a proposition.

~~~~~
How I feel after writing this and seeing how shitty it's turning out.

I'm so sorry lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 716 36
Min Yoongi, a closed up junior in college that can't seem to fall in love. It's the beginning of the year and freshman are ready to start their colle...
54.9K 2.4K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...
3.1K 252 12
‼ UNDER EDITING‼ Yoongi, an artist slash producer slash owner of the highest-grossing recording company in the world. Met by accident a rosy-cheeked...
457K 12.6K 131
@junghope, part of a very iconic rap duo, BTS, alongside with @minsuga. @leeyoori, a model who's bff's with a famous actor @kimtaehyung, who pushes...