14 days ↬ wolfhard + schnapp

By thevteam

❝ this is the most interesting trip ever. ❞ ✧ [please note: this is not a foah story] [lowercase intended] ©... More

introductions
one ; surprise
two ; instagram
four ; instagram
five ; flight
six ; profiles
seven ; instagram
eight ; panic
nine ; instagram
ten ; descent
eleven ; instagram
twelve ; discusssions
thirteen ; instagram
i'm really, really sorry.
fourteen ; hotel

three ; boarding

216 9 11
By thevteam

amelia and lily stared at their phones, not believing what they read.

finn and noah had noticed them. and liked them.

"can you..." lily started.

"i can't," amelia answered before she could finish her question.

"did they just..."

"i think they did," amelia finished yet again.

"i don't believe it."

"i don't think anyone would."

they each let out a sigh, with giddy smiles adorned on their faces. their idols had just met them and posted about them on social media. oh, and followed them too. it was insane.

just as they were lost in their many, many thoughts, they each felt their phones buzzed while still clenched in their fists.

they shared a glance. one that held a conversation.

do you think it's them?

it couldn't be...

a nervous glance at their phones to reveal a group chat made.

finnwolfhardofficial: hey mystery girls

noahschnapp: that aren't such a mystery anymore

lilyisnotonfire: i guess that'd be us

amazingamelia: if we're your mystery girls, what are you to us, boys?

finnwolfhardofficial: anything you want i guess ;)

noahschnapp: ooh guys he brought out the winky face

amazingamelia: and what does that mean there in finn land?

lilyisnotonfire: hehe finland

noahschnapp: lmao are you guys always that jokey? (wtf is spelling)

amazingamelia: mm that's more lily

lilyisnotonfire: im extremely sarcastic and very hilarious

amazingamelia: sometimes hilarious

amazingamelia: others you're just extremely idiotic

noahschnapp: but extremely idiotic is hilarious

finnwolfhardofficial: what the hell went on while i was in the washroom

lilyisnotonfire: we're discussing the definition of funny

finnwolfhardofficial: well that's very difficult to describe

noahschnapp: but funny is funny

amazingamelia: and funny is lily

lilyisnotonfire: awe thank you melia<3333

noahschnapp: awe look at you two

finnwolfhardofficial: so how long have you two known each other?

lilyisnotonfire: about two hours

noahschnapp: one of your funny jokes?

amazingamelia: nope we met online and we've been internet best friends for years

amazingamelia: today is the first day we've actually met

noahschnapp: that's sO SWEET

lilyisnotonfire: agh we've gotta go for our flight byee

finnwolfhardofficial: text you girls later, k?

amazingamelia: yep ;)

they each looked up from their phones, almost in sync. it was almost a miracle to them.

"well, let's go meet our queen."  lily said, referring to connor and looping her arm with amelia's.

and then they skipped towards their plane.

after with-going all of the airport processes, they stood at the entrance of their flight, ready to begin the most wonderful fourteen days of their lives. even more than they thought after stepping onto that plane.

they made their way to their oh-so lovely seats, on their way, refusing to break contact.

they had planned every minute of their almost five hour plane ride and they had four hours of movies and shows set up on amelia's laptop.

first, they obviously had an episode of stranger things. their favourite, the last one.

then they had the thriller; split. it came out awhile ago, but they promised they'd only watch it together. after that, they chose an episode of riverdale. they loved to watch it 'together' (meaning over skype and such) and fangirl over it once they'd watched it.

last they had and episode of doctor who.  it had been finished as soon as each came
out.

after a while of wrestling with her laptop, they finally set it up so that it was the perfect angle for watching things.

"wait..." amelia said, noticing that they were surrounded by two empty seats.

"oh..who do you think is sitting there?" lily asked, realizing what she noticed.

"i don't know. hopefully someone hot,"  she replied, nudging her her stomach. 

just then, as if on queue, the two boys they had previously met, after dreaming of it millions of times popped their head towards the girls, picking up a grin with the sight.

"they are," lily teased, suddenly growing excited.

"oh, well if it isn't our mystery girls," a grinning finn said before flopping down in the seat on amelia's left. noah sat on lily's right, meaning the two nervous and excited girls were in between their idols.

little did they know that finn and noah were just as excited and nervous as they were.

"so," finn started. "what are you watching?"

the two girls exchanged an embarrassed glance.

"stranger things," amelia admitted, them both letting out a giggle.

"so you do know who we are," noah figured.

"no shit, sherlock," lily joked.

"why did you act so though you didn't then?" finn questioned the girls. amelia smiled slightly as lily shrugged.

"we didn't want to make you feel overwhelmed," amelia said. "you looked so happy to not be known, and i- i mean we- didn't want to ruin that."

"awe, that's sweet!" noah said. "but now i'm confused. should we treat you like fans, or new friends?"

"new friends would be nice," lily replied. "we promise we don't stalk you or anything, so you don't have to be weird about that."

"alright then!" noah exclaimed. "new friends it is."

"what episode are you watching?" finn asked

"eight." amelia told him. "we're currently at the part of your little kiss."

finn blushed; he had hoped that they wouldn't bring up the kiss. people often took that kiss as something more than it really was. finn and millie were just friends; sister and brother, more like it. and he didn't want the girls to think that he shipped fillie, too. that is, if they even shipped it.

"right, so, first order of business," amelia started. "why did you two follow us?"

"well, you're new friends, right?" finn asked. lily and amelia nodded at the boys.

"then there you go," noah concluded.

the four teens sat in comfortable silence. then, amelia had an idea.

"finn, could we switch seats?" amelia asked quietly. finn turned to her. "i wanna see the city as we lift off."

finn smiled at her question. "absolutely," he said in an equally quiet voice.

amelia chuckled and switched seats with finn. and as the flight went on, amelia and finn didn't switch back. instead, amelia pulled out her book and started reading once they had taken liftoff. the fading light streamed into the windows, and finn sat there, admiring her.

he did the only logical thing you should do when you make a new friend. he took a beautiful picture and posted it.

author: amelia & lily
editor: amelia & lily
published: may 10th, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 225 62
These are just random Foah Oneshots! Enjoy! Started: Sunday, August 28, 2022 Finished: Not yet
65K 1.3K 24
𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬 /blɪs/ 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘣 INFORMAL 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦: 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥; 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦: 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰�...
92.3K 3.1K 32
Finn: Sorry, the bitch gave me the wrong number. ~•~•~•~•~•~ This is AU where Stranger Things never happened. If you don't like Foah I suggest you f...
170K 4.6K 47
Just a bunch of random & adorable Fillie one shots! I'll make my own little stories, but feel free to comment suggestions/requests♡ (This book does N...