Royalty's Rule's

Da DhistiD

What happens when the rule's change among the Royal Kingdoms across the world? Alexandra is forced to attend... Altro

Royalty's Rule's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Fin...
Authors note

Chapter 19

5.8K 143 9
Da DhistiD

This isnt a long chapter but yet i decided to upload since you guys must be waiting for it :P

Comment

and

vote :D

love you'll enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s P.o.v

“So… I’m guessing Alex has spoken too much about us to each other?” Ned spoke confused.

“Yup Dam right” I said taking a sip of the beer and sitting down.

“So… nice place” He said looking around and sipping his drink.

“Oh common Ned. Is she in love with you??” I asked impatiently.

“Um.. no she isn’t” He replied gulping down almost half his drink.

“And how do you know that?” I asked curiously.

“I kissed her to test her but she thought it was funny and said she didn’t want to ruin anything, so nope she doesn’t love me” He replied sadly.

I couldn’t believe what I felt in my heart after that answer but I was kinda glad nothing happened… I was sorta happy.

“Tell me about yourself Liam” Ned asked now becoming a little protective.

“Why?” I asked feeling weird.

“Oh because Alex told me about the Paris trip and I allowed her but since she is going alone with you as a pretend friend, I need some background checking to do my man” Ned said running his hands through his hair.

“I’m the prince she banged into” I replied honestly.

“HA! I KNEW IT! YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR! Your king Goderich’s son!” He exclaimed pointing out to me as if I had committed a serious crime.

“Halleluiah!” I exclaimed back sarcastically.

“Sorry… I’m guessing you haven’t told Alex about this?” he asked.

“No. I need her to be her ‘pretending’ normal self when she is with my parents” I answered taking another sip.

“What? YOU KNOW SHE’S A PRINCESS?”

“Yes, I know. Dam it I banged into her and I am an observant man when it comes to women.”

“So you’re not telling her you’re a prince because you want her to be normal with your parents?” He asked figuring things out.

“Yes Ned that’s what I want and I hope you will not tell her about this little secret we share”

“What makes you think I won’t tell?”

“I am not interested in Alex. She’s not my type. Not my bed type and I don’t fall in love, NED” I spoke through my teeth.

“Alright. As long as you don’t hurt her. I will keep it a secret” he promised smiling at me.

“Wow that was quick. Why are you agreeing to help me?” I asked and then raised my hands when I saw him shot me a look of anger. “Just asking”

“That’s personal.  I just aim at being friends with you and keeping close” he answered finally relaxing.

“Cool. We can be friends. Wanna play foosball?” I asked as his lips twisted into an evil grin.

“Why not?” He answered and got up to challenge me into my own game.

Alex’s p.o.v

Finally the sun came out and I woke up lazily sitting straight on my bed.

TING

I heard the doorbell ring and heard Martha open the door.

“Where’s Alex?” Spoke a voice softly and then I heard loud footsteps.

My eyes immediately flickered to my front door and there popped out a handsome Liam with his hair all set and descent clothes covering his entire body.

“WOW” he whispered and I immediately turned my eyes to gaze on my firm breast pouring out of my pink silk nightwear.

After Ned had left I had taken the freedom to change into something tiny and comfy.

I quickly I grabbed my sheets and covered my body.

“EYES ON MINE SWEET HEART” I said watching his gaze drag lazily up to meet mine.

“You can’t stop a boy from staring if you have such excellent jugs” He said sinking and entering my room rudely.

“What do you want Liam” I asked irritated and grabbed my robe tying it up over my body under the sheets.

“Tonight we leave for Paris my babe. Here are the tickets. College has granted us leave and I need you to pack your bags” He said smiling at me and examining my room.

“Oh yeah… right I forgot about that.” I said scratching my head.

“No problemo. Start packing now. How much does a normal girl need for packing?” he asked winking at me.

What the fuck did his winks mean?

“Should I help?” he teased.

“No thanks” I said looking at him.

“Oh please common let me!!” He insisted.

“NO!”

He walked over to my closet and I ran out of bed to stop him but it was too late.

He opened the doors wide and a few bra’s fell out with black sexy lacing and some had diamonds on them and fell to his feet.

“Cool. Sexy bra’s. I would love to see such a yummy thing on you” he grinned.

“SHUT UP!!!” I turned red in anger and took the liberty to grab his shoulders and push him out of the room.

I managed to push him out almost completely before he put his hand in between the door and pulled my hair in his hand.

“What are you doing?” I asked confused.

“Teasing you” He burst out in laughter and I gave him one kick and he was out.

“I’ll meet you at 8” He shouted and then the silence indicated he had left.

I took in a happy breathe of air and opened my door to go down stairs to eat some breakfast.

As soon as I entered the sitting room Liam was flirting with Martha and munching away half of my breakfast.

“I thought you had left!!” I screeched in anger stamping my foot and walking ahead to grab my plate.

“Oh Alexandra! Don’t worry dear. I’ll make you more” Martha blushed and walked away into the kitchen.

I stood angrily in front of Liam watching him continue to eat my eggs and so I grabbed my plate and decided to pull it away from his mouth.

I held the plate with my hand ready to grab it but to my surprise Liam held my wrist tight and pulled me down on his lap.

My robe shifted slightly and my silk pink shorts immediately gave way for Liam’s crotch to feel everything possible.

I wiggled under his lap and I heard him groan a little and felt something hard in between my legs.

I was too embarrassed to get up and so I expected Liam to push me away but he didn’t. Instead he wrapped his arms around me. Pulled my body closer and continued to eat my food putting me right in between of him and the plate, which bugged me FURTHER MORE!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappy soon

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.6M 28.7K 28
Romance and adventure…a trip to where an American tradition began… Libby Edwards, a gifted horsewoman, unwittingly wishes herself back in time to Lou...
84.5K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
812K 36K 33
One year Twenty girls One prince Danielle has been controlled all her life. She spends all of her free time in manners lessons with a strict go...
96.8K 8.3K 40
(Book 1 in the fantasy series The Crowns) Alyvia is the youngest daughter of the king of Escarral, a land where magic is feared and hidden amongst th...