wrong//vkook

By alienkookie123

"I-is it a J-japanese experiment?" the man stuttered out nervously, sweat dripping down his forehead. "wrong... More

question #1//wrong
question #2//stupid fuck
question 3//babyboy
question 4//fucked up
question 5//get on your knees
question 6//playtime is over
question 7//don't play pretend
question 8//break me
question 9//you make me begin
question 10//who is in control?
question 11//are you strong?
question 13//fuck you jeon
question 14//stitches are needed
question 15//tag, you're it
question 16//are you loved?
question 17//find the other side pt. 1
question 17//find the other side pt. 2
question 18//revenge is sweet
question 19//don't play by the rules
question 20//jealously posessive
question 21//what a pity
question 22//will you still love me?
question 23//let the show begin
question 24//curiouser and curiouser! pt. 1
question 24//curiouser and curiouser!pt. 2
question 25//try me, bitch
question 26//you're my drug
question 27//countdown to heaven
question 28//do you hate me now
question 29 teach them to kill, then to die pt. 1
IM SORRY

question 12//field trip!

7.4K 375 320
By alienkookie123

Everyone please expect smut next chapter😉🍑

"We're going on a field trip, a field trip, a field trip!" Taehyung chanted as he skipped. Jungkook's playful alter was already out so he joined in on Taehyung's chant without the usual flood of embarrassment. Their victims were already at the destination along with Jungkook's men that heavily guarded the area. 

Jungkook had quickly found out that a group formed in his company with members who gathered illegal information to expose Jungkook. When they were in their secret meeting, Jungkook had his men knock them unconscious and take them to there. There were too many people to torture in just his torture room, so this destination would do.

Taehyung had yet to see the destination because ever since Taehyung had begun to live with Jungkook, Jungkook had no need to punish so many people at once. But now it was time, and there were just enough players to play this game. Jungkook smirked when they arrived. My favorite labyrinth game.

Jungkook led Taehyung to the back door of the massive but abandoned building and they both took an elevator to their destination. Today's game involved manipulation and betrayal.

Jungkook had told Taehyung the plan beforehand, so Taehyung was prepared when they put blindfolds on and had the men tie them up next to the already tied and blindfolded victims of the game.

Why are they acting like the victims you may ask? It was all part of the game.

Luckily, the members of the group that tried to go against Jungkook's company had never seen the "boss" aka Jungkook in person which made this game possible. So today, Jungkook and Taehyung would act like victims that the boss also threw into the sick game and the others probably wouldn't be suspicious because they were confident with their acting at playing victim.

Usually Jungkook would watch the victims die in the game from the security cameras, but he knew Taehyung would get restless if he couldn't kill with his own hands. Jungkook would have one of his men act like the boss that gathered them there. Everything was perfect. Now it was time for the game to start.

Jungkook made sure to have his men untie the ropes of a random person so that Jungkook and Taehyung wouldn't seem suspicious, being the first people to get untied.

They could hear a man groan as the light hit his uncovered face. "Shit, where am I?" They heard shuffling and gasping. "Guys! Wait, let me untie you guys first!" Then the man began to untie everyone until the people gained consciousness from getting knocked out. Jungkook and Taehyung acted shocked and confused with the rest of them, while some were screaming and trying to look for a way out.

A harsh melody began to play from the speakers and one of Jungkook's men began to speak. "I am the boss of your company and you all should know why I've gathered you here. Everyone here has the title of betrayer, and it's time to die." Everyone's faces turned pale and Jungkook had to keep his smile in.

"Today will be a special game. The labyrinth game. The rules are simple. Everyone gathered in the room is at the start of the labyrinth. You need to get through obstacles to reach the center where if you answer my question right, I'll let you go. Seems easy right?"

The people knew that it wasn't going to be as easy as it sounded. One of them spoke up. "But wait. Why do you make it seem like only one person gets a chance to leave this place without fucking dying?"

A dry laugh echoed from the speaker. "Well considering that this is the labyrinth game, it's a miracle when even one person gets to the end." The people froze at the comment.

"Guys, no matter what, we're leaving this hellhole as one team!" a woman said loudly to the rest who wore expressions of people that knew they were going to die. The dry laughed echoed again.

"This game involves betrayal you see. Two of you are actually helpers of mine in this game. If you find out who it is, I let you go. But if you guess wrong, you die automatically. Choose wisely, or don't choose." The people gathered gasped and looked around the room suspiciously, already losing their trust in others in the life or death situation.

Pathetic Jungkook thought as he wore a fake scared expression. Taehyung even got fake tears rolling down his face and Jungkook had to stop himself from rolling his eyes. What a drama queen.

As if he could read his thoughts, Taehyung pinched Jungkook on his arm almost making Jungkook laugh. The people had ignored Taehyung and Jungkook and focused on giving up and wallowing in self-pity. Stupid move. They lost the chance to guess the "helpers" and escape.

"Now let's begin." The doors on both sides of the room opened automatically and Jungkook's men stood on both sides of the doors. "You may choose which door to go through. They are equally dangerous so don't think too hard. I don't think I need to supply weapons to defend yourselves with because to my knowledge, you all have your weapons that you were going to murder me with, isn't that right?"

The people's eyes widened and some started bawling. Jungkook heard some people comforting them. "No use crying about it now. Just have hope in the situation." Jungkook snorted. And fucking hope was the thing that was going to get them killed soon.

The people began to go through the doors, some going left and some going right. Jungkook and Taehyung held hands as they went right, knowing that it was more challenging. They weren't going to miss watching the bloodbath that was about to occur, hell no.

Soon enough, certain tiles began to fall when stepped on and a small group that stuck together could see the long metal spikes that were underneath. One man had already fallen and was impaled, making some of the women throw up at the gruesome scene.

Taehyung skipped around the tiles and jumped to a different one in lightning speed before he could fall to his death. Jungkook followed suit and then grabbed onto Taehyung's hand.

"Careful baby. Don't want you impaled any time soon. If you had to die, I want to be the one to kill you." Taehyung giggled quietly.

"Fuck off Kookie, and let me have my fun. This is equally as exhilerating as torturing. Almost death experiences really gets your adrenaline rushing, don't you think?"

Jungkook shook his head and went back to his "scared" expression before the small group in front of him could notice the couple's almost scary indifference to the frightning atmosphere.

After a few more deaths from the falling tiles they found a split in the road. The group wanted to go together, so Taehyung and Jungkook joined them, wanting to watch their deaths.

This time it was an extremely heated floor. The instructions on the wall said that the shoes that the people had on had a heat resistant addition added when a button on the side of the shoe was pressed.

But with everything comes a price. Take off your shoes and walk, who knows how long, on a heated metal floor, or wear the shoes but a nail stabs into both feet when the button is pressed.

Jungkook and Taehyung decided to walk without shoes. A nail piercing both their feet was going to be a bitch to heal and they knew it.

Some wanted to keep the shoes while others didn't think a heated floor wouldn't be that bad. Wrong. The people screamed in pain as their skin on their feet stuck to the metal.

Layer by layer, their skin was peeling off and they left a trail of blood after them. Jungkook and Taehyung ran quickly, racing each other, but mainly to see the faces of their victims feeling the immense pain. To Taehyung and Jungkook this was nothing. Especially after everything they had gone through.

After many different obstacles, only Taehyung, Jungkook, and three other people remained. They could see the light the neon END sign flashing in front of them.

But before they could go further, an instruction on the wall stopped them. "Only three people allowed to reach the end zone. Kill each other to survive."

The other three men had already gone crazy from the torture, so they didn't hesitate to get out their knives. They were too close to the end to give up.

One man was bigger than the other two and he used that to his advantage. He grabbed one of the men and broke his neck with his bare hands, and then slammed the corpse onto the other man until blood was splattered everywhere.

The man dare not try to fight with Taehyung and Jungkook. For some reason, they had a dangerous air to them. Maybe he was just hallucinating.

The three reached the door and opened to reveal another room. In the room was nobody. That meant that everyone that went throught the other door from the beginning had died already.

The speaker played the eery melody again, and the "boss" began to speak. "Congratulations. You guys made it to the end. But rememeber that you have to answer my question correctly in order to leave. This is my question: Who is the boss? Click on the screen to answer."

Then a screen appeared in front of them with a picture of everyone that participated in the labyrinth game plus the covered face of one of Jungkook's men.

The man wasn't stupid, so he figured that considering there was a picture of everyone on the screen, the boss could have been one of the participants. And the boss that had the ability to control even the government wouldn't let himself die in his own game. Then it must be...

"I choose Taehyung!" the man shouted as he tapped on Taehyung's picture on the screen. The man waited for the "boss" to reveal the answer but it never came. When a voice spoke the man froze, feeling cold sweat run down his face.

"Good guess, but you're wrong," Jungkook said with a smirk and predatory eyes that screamed dangerous. The man fell on his knees in shock. Taehyung laughed at the man's shocked expression and Jungkook got out his knife.

"Fucking thought that you could betray me right under my nose? Son of a bitch, you're not even worthy enough for me to torture you," Jungkook sneered before bringing his knife into the man's eyes and stabbed repeatedly before finally slitting his throat.

Taehyung pouted. "I wanted to do it too!" Jungkook threw his sullied knife on the floor and kissed Taehyung's cheek gently.

"Don't worry babyboy, next time I'll give you someone you can torture all to yourself." Taehyung's eyes glittered. "Really?! This is why I love you even though you're a cocky little shit," Taehyung said as he kissed Jungkook's neck, oblivious to Jungkook's teasing hurt expression at his insult.

"So that's how you think of me? As a cocky little shit?" Jungkook scoffed out, crossing his arms. Taehyung giggled. "I love you and all but it's true." Jungkook sighed. "Whatever let's just go home, we both look like shit right now."

"Like good shit though, right?"

"Oh my god Tae, shut up."

This was such a disappointing chapter oml. There wasn't as much torture as I wanted it to have.🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 27 7
She felt humiliated. She wanted to die. But he wouldn't allow anyone else to take her life, not even herself. He wants to be the only one to take her...
4.4K 342 35
"Aren't monsters supposed to be scarier than humans?" That was the only thought Jungkook had as he saw her through the crack of the closet, laughing...
142 7 4
"So you're what... dead? Are you telling me that you're a fucking ghost?" Namjoon curses in disbelief. "Yup," the rotting body answers with a poppin...
3.5K 211 17
[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just moved in next door, seems to have some con...