Love Me ( Demi Lovato & Bella...

By A25929

Bella feels alone struggling with some personal issue's , can Demi save her, and do they fall In love? More

Love Me
how to love
Two Pieces
To be in love
Hope
A/n
another A/n
You
can't back down
A/n
Our little place
Don't forget
A new kind of love
a/n news
A/n
just another a/n
a little closer
A/n
a change
A/n
give me a chance
Dont let go

start of something new

853 30 1
By A25929

Bella's POV.

I wake up to a sleepy demi , i unwrap my arms from her, i kiss her forehead, and ask.

-"Babe..? did you get any sleep last night?"

I move the hair from her face .

-" ummm... not really."

-" Why? was something bothering you?"

-"Kinda , but i dont really want to talk about it."

-" ok , well when your ready , ill be here. But right now i think you should try a little harder and get some sleep."

She nodded and scooted closer to me she reasted her head on my chest and i kissed the top of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok well we got to get packed

so if i wake her up now then , i wonder if she will bite my head off or wake up not chopping my head off, well i will find out.

i walked over to her and smiled slightly , i put one hand on her face .

-" Baby? ... please wake up, we have to get packed."

she didnt answer she just grunted and rolled over.

i got on top of her and begged for her to get up, she just smiled and pushed me off of her so , i kissed her on her lips so delicatly.

Her eyes fluttered open and she kissed me back.

She finally broke the kiss and got up , she got dressed and finished packing, I sat bella down and told her .

-" Baby , i wasing geting much sleep last night because i just was thinking alout about us and --"

-"OMG!! ur braking up with me arn't you ?" her voice cracked

-" NO, no baby i was just thinking and i was just thinking about if you ever broke up with me or if we weren't together."

-" Well you dont have to worry about that because i wouldn't ever break up with you , you are my one my all my everything and i can't stand to be without you.... I love you Demetria and thats how its gonna always be."

She started to tear up and i wiped the tears away with my hand .

-" I love you."

-" I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...
9K 197 23
My name is Britney Swan. My sister is a vampire, her husband is a vampire, and their daughter is half human, half vampire. I don't know what I am exa...
174K 4.4K 19
Demi's little sister, Sophie, thinks the world is against her. Can Demi help her to relieve her pain?
170K 4.6K 35
Emma has trouble trusting someone to take care of her. Scared everyone will always be the same, she tries to avoid people. Can Demi help her overcome...