Stay with me

Por TrisDive

This is my first fanfic. ***AFTER ALLEGIENT*** Tris is unconscious. Tobias thinks she's dead. But wait... Mais

Ch 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Author's note
Ch. 11 Part 1
Ch. 11 Part 2
Authors note
Ch. 11 part 3
Ch. 11 part 4
Ch. 11 part 5
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Sequel
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Author's note
Sequel is out

Ch. 45

26 2 0
Por TrisDive

Tobias p.o.v:

The next morning I woke up before Christiana, so I decided to go to the living room. I see Peter and Caden on the couch watching tv and Lily and Luke are on the floor. Lily is basically on top of Luke by the way she's laying.

I sit down on the couch next to Peter and watch tv with the two guys. "So you and Christina?" Peter asks me and nudges my arm.

I look over at him and see he's smirking at me. "Yeah." I sigh and look back at the television. "It just happened, I guess. I know Peter you wouldn't understand since you haven't found love yet. Also when I met you Peter, you were an asshole and I think you still sometimes are."

"Thanks for that."

"I do believe you will find that special someone. I don't know why you're hanging around that slut over there though."

"Lily?"

"Yeah. She won't leave me alone and she won't take a hint."

"Ah, sorry about that dude. Lily hangs around Luke a lot and Caden and him are friends. I wanted friends so Lily kinda comes with them. It's weird but its okay cause she cool when you get to know her." I find that hard to believe because all she has shown me is that she likes to play around.

"Sure." I say to Peter giving him a fake smile. I turn my attention back to the television where they have SpongeBob on, since there is nothing else on at this time in the morning. I hear Lily moan and I look down to see she changed her position. I don't know what they are but they seem more like friends with benefits. You know what as long as she doesn't have her hands on me then I don't care. Why am I even thinking about this cause I don't even care?

"Tobias, what happened when you went into the kitchen last night?" Caden asks me with a evil smirk and I roll my eyes. God last night was kinda a blur but I do remember that Lily came up to me.  She was clinging onto me and was trying to seducing me, but I wasn't having it.  Then she did the most absurd thing ever.  Her hand wondered to my private and squeezed me through my pants.  I moan and Lily seemed to get the wrong idea because she got excited.  She kept squeezing me then she grabbed my chin in her other hand.  Lily smashed her lips against mine and I didn't fight back since I just lost all thinking process due to what is happening.  We were kissing for about two minutes when I push her away from me.  I wipe my lips and look at her with disgust. 

"I went into the kitchen to get som water then Lily came in and tried to seduce me."

Caden seemed to find this funny because he laughed at me.  "Did she succeed?  I mean Lily is one hot chick."

"No, she didn't succeed and I kinda feel bad because she tried really hard."  I said jokingly and they laugh at me. 

"I'm sure she did."  Peter said as he continued to laugh.

"When I came back you two were past out so Christiana and I went to bed."

"So nothing happened?" 

"No.  Nothing happened between us.  If anything it was Lily trying to get me to have sex with her.  She can't take a hint and it's fucking annoying." 

"Well, I don't know what to tell you man.  If you really love Christiana then you can figure this out."

"I love Christiana and I would do anything to make this better.  I don't want Lily getting in the way of our relationship.  If she thinks that she is going to get away with this then she has another thing coming.  Nothing will get between us cause as they say love conquers all."  They stare at me as I say this but mostly Peter is gaping at me.  I cleared my throat and said,  "Thanks guys."

"Hey that's what we are here for."

We watch Spongebob until everyone else gets up and surprisingly I find out a lot of things about Caden.  I have to say he's a pretty cool guy.
~~~~~
Finally after an hour after I woke up, the others are starting to wake up. Man I never realized how Christiana is a deep sleeper.  Unlike Tris who's isn't.  Scratch that. She sometimes can be it just depends. God I miss her.

Christiana came walking into the living room at some time close to eleven o'clock.  She sat down next to me and smiled up at me.

"Good morning beautiful."  I kiss her cheek then I force a smile onto my face.

"Good morning."  Christiana says back and pecks my lips. 

"You call that a kiss?"

"Fuck off peter!"  Christiana says while giving him the finger.  Caden and I laugh while Peter frowned.  Christiana turns to me with a questioning look.  "When did you get all buddy buddy with them?"

"When you were sleeping."

"Whatever."  I hear Lily moan and look over to see her stretching along with Luke.  Well that's the last of them.

"Finally you guys are awake."  Caden says then he sighs. 

"Well a girl needs her beauty sleep."

"You're such a sissy."

"I second that."  Christiana says and raises her hand.  "A girl needs her sleep so she can look her best."

"You might not be that bad after all."  Lily says with a smile towards Christiana.

"Want to grab some lunch anybody?"  Peter suggests and we all nod our heads.  We walk out to the cafeteria to get lunch and we sit at a table together.  We seem to be getting along better and even Lily is getting along with Christiana which I am happy about.  Peter keeps on glancing my way and keeps on giving me this look.  I think he is still suspicious about us to be honest.  I will make him believe.

We joke around and after eating we decide to walk around the compound.  We didn't really have an idea of where we were going but everyone seems fine with that. We were fooling around in the hallways and we are getting along much better than last night since we know each other a little more.

I have my hand in Christiana's while we walk then I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see Peter.

"I dare you kiss the first person you see when you go down the hallway."

"Why?"

"Just do it." I looked around at everyone and sighed. I guess I could go along with it.

"Fine." I walk down the hallway and it didn't take long to bump into a person. I lean down and kiss the person's lips but it only lasted for a second. I pulled back and I swear that the universe is messing with me. I kissed Jessica.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath.

"So you love Christiana uh?"

"Oh shut up Jessica. It was just a dare that's all."

I walked away and I wiped my mouth from that disgusting kiss. I came back to the group and I know Jessica can see me so I went to Christiana.

I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to me. "I love you." I kissed her lips passionately and she brought her hands to my neck. I pushed her against the wall and we began to make out in the hallway. I heard footsteps walk away from our direction and I pulled away from Christiana.

"Well okay then. Who wants ice cream?" Caden says breaking the ice. We all laugh and head down to the ice cream shop in the cafeteria.
~~~~
After the ice cream, we went back to the apartment and hanged out for awhile. We put in a movie and then they left afterwards.

Christiana and I are on the couch watching some television show when I speak up. "Christiana want to go out with me tonight?"

"Like a date?"

"Sorta. As the fake dating thing yes, but also I want us to hang out as friends. But since we are to be out in public we have to you know."

"I know. Be in love." Christiana sighs and ran her hand through her hair. "I just want this to be over with."

"You have no idea."

"Do you think we are close?"

"I think that they are cracking. Well at least Peter and his friends for now."

"For now? What do you mean?"

"Remember the dare?"

"Yeah."

"I kissed Jessica."

"Shit that bitch will probably use that to her advantage."

"Yeah. I told her it was only a dare but I doubt that would make a difference."

"We just have to keep trying."

"Yeah."

Peter p.o.v:
From the time my friends and I had spent with Tobias and Christiana, I can tell that they love each other. I know that Tobias loved Tris but you can love someone else right. Christiana must've really helped him because he was in a really bad state when Tris died.

When we were hanging out Christiana was always by Tobias' side or in his lap. He always had an arm around her and would get disgusted whenever another woman lays a finger on him. He seemed more like he did with Tris. Almost like he found another love.

There make out sessions could get intense and it's almost like he's trying to prove a point. He always seems protective over her but in a good way. From what I can see they are in love.

"Hey Peter what's the matter?" Caden asks me interrupting my thoughts.

I look back at him and he's looking at me with concern. "Nothing." My friends and I decide to hang out some more after we left Tobias and Christiana's place. Right now we are just walking around the hallway goofing off.

"Do you think they are in love?"

"Who?"

"Tobias and Christiana?"

"Um.. I'm mean yeah. Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious is all. You know it's hard to believe."

"Yeah. But from what we saw anyone could tell."

"Yeah."

"Come on Peter lets have fun and not think about the mussy stuff."

"Totally."
~~~~~
Tobias p.o.v:
I had asked Christiana out on a date not too long ago and she had said yes. It was going to be a date in everyone else's eyes, but it's really a hang out between two friends. After that we continued to watch television on the couch for the rest of the afternoon. I want to call Tris and see how she's doing so I get up from the couch.

Christiana looks up at me when I get up. "I'm going to call Tris."

"Ok." I head towards the bedroom and close the door for privacy. I call Valerie since I know she'll be with Tris. It doesn't take long until Valerie picks up and we both say hi to each other.

"So how have you been?"

"I've been good Tobias. This has been a wonderful vacation thanks to you."

"Don't thank me. It was Christiana. It was just my idea for you to be with Tris."

"Right of course."

"Can I talk to Tris?"

"I knew that was the reason you called Tobias."

"You know me well." I smile at her and she laughs at me.

"Well, I'll go get Tris. It will just be a second." I hear Valerie yelling for Tris in the background and in a second I hear someone grab the phone.

"Tobias." My smile grows even more at hearing her angel voice.

"I told you I would call you Tris." I hear her laugh and it's the most beautiful sound I have heard. "Plus you kind of threatened me if I didn't."

"Yeah I did, didn't I?"

"So how has my Trissy been?"

Tris laughs since I called her Trissy. I call her that whenever I'm joking around. "I miss you so much Toby, but I have faith that you will return to me. Valerie is helping a lot since you aren't at home anymore because you're living with Christiana right now. By the way how is she?"

"She's fine, Tris. Although, she just wants this be over with. Although to be honest I think she hiding the fact that she hates kissing me."

We both laugh at this and then we settle down. "To be honest I'm gonna be happy when this all over with. I won't feel be so damn guilty all the time about cheating on my amazing beautiful girlfriend. I could come back to you and kiss you, hold you in my arms, and comfort you all day long. I love you Tris."

"I love you too, Tobias." Man I want to kiss her right now but I can't even do that. All I have is this phone call but I can settle with that.

"So how is the fake dating thing going? What have you been up to?"

"Well, I think we are close Tris. We hanged out with Peter and his friends yesterday and today. They got to know us pretty good and I think we got them to believe. Also, I am taking Christiana out on a date so-"

"WHAT A DATE?!" Tris yelled into the phone and I cringed at her response.

"Tris let me explain."

"But a date?!"

"There's a reason why I'm doing this. Just let me explain."

"Fine." She huffed out but at least she's agreeing to letting me explain.

"I asked her out on a date so that more people could see that we are in love. I want to make more people believe so that this fake dating thing will be over with. This date will help tie everything together and so we can be together again soon faster. I still love you Tris. You're my only."

"That's brilliant Tobias. Oh and you better love me."

"Man, you've become feisty lately."

"Only for you, baby." I laugh at her and then we are enveloped in a comfortable silence.

"Tris, all I can tell you is that I will see you soon. I have to go but when this is over with then you better get ready for my my return. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm not letting you out of my arms. Even though we didn't break up it feels like one. So get ready to be plastered with love by me."

"I'm excited for that love, baby."

"See ya babe." I hang up and head out of the bedroom then walk to the living room. I sit back on the couch and Christiana looks at me.

"How was it?"

"Good. She asked about you."

"What did she say?"

"She just asked how you were."

"Ok." We were enveloped in silence and we both turned our attention to the television for a while.

After a while Christiana asks me, "What time is this date?" When she asks me this it makes me look over at her from the television.

"Seven o'clock."

"Ok." Christiana goes back to the television and I notice that she seems off.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah." She doesn't seem ok, but I let it go. Christiana seems to think about her previous answer and says something different instead. "I guess I am just worried about Tris. I want to know that we are doing some progress with this."

"How do you think I feel?"

"I know. I am sorry that this happened to you."

"At least this brought us closer together as friends."

"Yeah." Christiana laughs which brings a smile on my face. "No offense Tobias but after this is over I don't want to kiss you again."

"Well I'm not offended because I feel the same way." We laugh and then things turn silent. I turn to Christiana who is staring at me with a serious look on her face.

"Tobias what is the point of this date?"

"The point of this date is to prove to people that we're a couple and couples go on dates. Also, on this date I want us to be madly in love with each other so everyone who pass us can see. This date will make more people see and believe then hopefully after this it can all be over with."

"That's brilliant."

"Thank you."
~~~~~~
Once it had reached six o'clock Christiana got up from the couch and headed to the bedroom. I know she was going to get going to get ready for the date so I didn't question where she was going. I pulled my phone out and called a caterer from the cafeteria.

"Hello, I would like a full dinner prepared to go for my date tonight. I want it set up by the entrance of the bureau by the statue. Thanks." I hanged up and continued to watch television for another ten minutes. I heard the shower going and I check the time and decide that I should go get ready for the date. I went to the bedroom and to the closet to pick some clothes to wear for tonight. I decide on a nice black buttoned down shirt and black pants. I walk back to the bed and set my clothes down then I hear the door open. I look over at the bathroom door and see Christiana in the doorway.

"Um....hi Christiana."

"Hi Tobias. I didn't know you were there."

"I can leave if you aren't comfortable."

"It's fine." Christiana said which made my eyes go big with surprise. "What? I'm not Tris god bless her sweet heart. I'm not afraid of my body." Christiana says to me jokingly and walks into the bedroom. I give her a smile then I get kinda nervous since she's Tris's friend. Even though we've been making out because of this fake dating thing I don't want to see her naked.

"Um....I need to take a shower so I'll just change in there." I don't wait for a response instead I take off with my clothes to the bathroom then I let out a deep breath and go to the shower letting the water relax me.

Tris after this I am confident that I will come home to you. It won't be long.

Once I'm out of the shower, I get ready for the date then I head out of the bathroom. When I enter the bedroom I see Christiana in a red dress that stops mid thigh. She is wearing make up and heels that match her dress. I walk up to her and give her a peck on the forehead.

"Shall we start the date?"

"Yeah."

I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers together then head out of the apartment. Christiana leans into me while walk to our destination and I smile down at her. I lead her to the entrance of the bureau where the picnic is set up. When we stop she attacks me in a hug and I return the favor. When we pull back Christiana looks baffled and I laugh at her.

"Come on let's sit down." I gesture Christiana to sit down which she does eventually.

"How did you do this Tobias? I mean this is amazing." She said to me while looking around at the food then looking back at me. "I bet any girl would be lucky to have you."

"Well except that I'm yours." I lean in to kiss her and she wraps her arm around my neck deepening the kiss. When we pull back I look into her eyes and I can't help but feel that this could be Tris and I together. I have to hold it together for a little longer because I have faith that we'll be together pretty soon. "You're beautiful Christiana."

"Well your full of compliments tonight."

"I guess I am." I kiss her again and this time it lasts for a little longer. I pull back from the kiss so we can breathe then I peck her cheek.

Christiana laughs before saying, "Let's eat."

We pick out our food and set it on a plate then begin to eat. The caterer did a excellent job with everything I told him. The food is delicious and he even got my order right.

"So are you going to answer my question?" Christiana asks me making me look up from my food.

"What question?"

"How did you do this?"

"Oh that. Well you see when you were getting ready for the date I called a caterer cause I wanted us to go out on a picnic. I told him the food to be prepared and where it to be set up at. I thought it could be something special because even though picnics are supposed to be outdoors this is close enough. Also we never get outdoors anymore and I would do anything for you since you're special."

"Oh Tobias!" Christiana attacks me and I am thrown to the ground with her on top of me. She leans in to whisper something in my ear. "Tris is so lucky to have you because you are the best boyfriend ever." I smile at her words then I look up to see Jessica in the hallway in the distance.

Time to get this over with. Jessica if you want to spy on us then your going to see two people in love.

"Kiss me like you love me. Give me with all the passion you have into the kiss. Kiss me like you would Will or Uriah." I whispered into her ear.

Christiana looks into my eyes and kisses me passionately. I put my hands in her hair and kiss her back with the same amount of passion. We are kissing for a while and Christiana is starting to moan until I decide to pull away from the kiss.

I smile at her and kiss her forehead. "I love you Christiana." I want to vomit because this all feels wrong.

"I love you too, Tobias." She gets off of me and we continue to eat our meal. We finish our meal and then I put Christiana into my lap. She leans into my touch and we talk about random things. It was getting late so I decided that we should get back to the apartment.
~~~~~
We are on the couch now watching television and Christiana is half asleep.

"So do you think anyone saw?"

"I know one person who did?"

"Who?" She yawned again for like the billionth time.

"I think you should go to bed."

"Tell me then I'll go to bed."

"Ok fine. It's Jessica."

Jessica p.o.v:
I was walking down the hallway when I heard voices so I decided to check it out. When I got to the owners of the voices I see Tobias and Christiana on a date. Tobias is saying how he managed to do such an amazing date and how it was nothing because Christiana is special. Gross.

I decide to just spy on them some more because David is getting impatient. Hopefully I can get the evidence for David by spying on them.

I look up and see Christiana has thrown Tobias on the floor. She's on top of him and is whispering something in his ear which made him smile. Then a couple minutes later they are in a heated kiss and I can tell from here that it's filled with passion. They can't fake that.

I look back at them and they are looking at each other with a lot of adoration.

"I love you Christiana."

"I love you too, Tobias." Even though I've heard them say it to each other before I never believed it until now. I guess I should tell David.

Before I go I see that Christiana is in Tobias' lap and they look so happy. I sigh and walk away from them. Man David isn't going to be happy with what I found. Although, they look in love so David can believe whatever he wants I guess.

A/N: Here's the next chapter! How did you like it? I know it's a little long but that's because I had a lot of things planned for this chapter. I had a short writer's block and also I had a lot of things going on these past two weeks. 😄

Do you think the fake dating is over with? To find that out you'll have to find out in the next chapter. 😉

So did you like all the different perspectives in this chapter? 😜 Well we're getting to an end of the book here. I'm planning four chapters so I have an important question. Would you guys like a sequel?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

298K 7.3K 50
What if Tris didn't die in Allegiant but everyone else thinks she's dead. What will she do now that she has survived? Will she ever find her way back...
92.3K 2.4K 35
The war never happened, It takes place two years later, Will is dead, Tris and Tobias are only dating (for now) and there is a lot of drama its a emo...
115K 1.4K 102
#42 in Divergent (08/15/2018) #7 in Tris Prior (08/15/2018) #8 in Tobias Eston (08/15/2018) Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Series. FourTris p...
65.9K 2.2K 55
What happens when one lover forgets, while the other is desperate for them to remember. True love lasts forever. But what if it doesn't? Tris surv...