You, me and symphony of love

Oleh lovely_ash_3182

San and Grillby have been close friend for a long time. But Sans doesn't know that Grillby has a crush on him... Lebih Banyak

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~ FINAL

A/N

2.2K 38 9
Oleh lovely_ash_3182

Yeah...Um...This is my first time i write something to upload on wattpad. Hope you guys will enjoy it. Fell free to leave comment or contact me. I hope you guy will give advice for me so that i can improve my writting skill.By the way, please forgive me if there something wrong with the grammar, English is not my mother tongue and i'm trying my best to write this without using the Google Translate LOL.Okey, no more waste any of your time, let's the story begin...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1K 197 15
○School Was Out For Halloween, Toby made plans with his 5 Friends, Billzo, Aimsey, Ranboo, Tom and Freddie to make a Halloween Special for YouTube ab...
27K 837 30
Frisk had set all the monsters free: Or had she? She had gotten over her anxiety, her depression, her self-harm: Or had she? Sometimes not even Frisk...
1.6K 189 21
Ranboo is still coming to terms about a traumatic experience (read gen loss alternate ending book in my profile to find out what happened, it's the g...