I Never Meant To Hurt Anyone.

By HayleyMarie95

Kelly North has been single for a long time until she decides to go to Electric's club opening night. At the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

710 19 6
By HayleyMarie95

I woke up and felt his muscular arms wrapped tightly around me. I gently turned over to see Brian peacefully sleeping. He looked so innocent when he slept even if he was far from it. I watched him for a bit just taking everything in. I was scared that I would loose him even though I had only just got him. I was scared that when I got out of the bunk I would be asked to leave. I can't blame any of them for wanting that especially Zacky.

I suddenly got the overwhelming feeling of sickness rush through my stomach. I was fed up of feeling sick it was becoming constant. Maybe I have eaten something but whatever it was it didn't agree with me. I tried breathing deeply again but nothing worked and I knew it was going to come up.

I shifted quietly out of Brian's arm and climbed out of the bunk. I rushed towards the bathroom hoping nobody was in. I opened the door and it was empty. I rushed over to the toilet as fast as I could. The door clicked and opened. I flushed the toilet and turned round to see Lacey stood there. Her brown hair all over the place. Stuck up in every direction. Her and Johnny had fun last night by the looks of it.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise anybody was in." She quickly said. I hadn't gotten to know her that well so things were still a bit awkward and even more so now.

"It's OK." I said walking over to the sink. I grabbed my toothbrush and began to clean my teeth. "I'm nearly done anyway."

"OK. Are you alright?" She asked. "I mean you were just sick again."

"I probably just ate some food that wasn't cooked properly." I replied.

She laughed and looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. "What?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing." She giggled.

"Why are you even talking to me? Shouldn't you hate me after what I have done to Zacky?" I asked confused.

"Well I don't believe in holding grudges even if you did a horrible thing to Zacky but I see the way Brian looks at you and the way you look at him. You really do love each other don't you?" She sort of questioned at the end.

"Yeah I do love him but I still feel horrible. I should have walked away." I replied.

"Deep down you know you couldn't have walked away. I may not know you that well and we have to change that but I can tell that no matter what you would always end up going to back to Brian." She said and she was right. Even if I tried to leave I would never be able to forget Brian.

"You're right and we do need to get to know each other better." I laughed.

I walked out of the bathroom and Lacey left me wondering why I was actually being sick. I mean surely it was something I ate. What else could it be? I was excited to get to know her better as well seen as I had lost Val as a friend. I didn't have any girl friends other than Fi but she was back at home. I went back to Brian's bunk and I noticed everyone was still asleep except for Lacey which was good because it meant avoiding confrontation. I climbed back into the bunk and Brian was now awake.

"Hey, where did you go?" He questioned whilst opening his arms. I cuddled back into him and he started playing with a peice of my hair.

"Wasn't feeling well so I had to go to the bathroom. Sorry if I woke you." I said.

"Were you sick again?" He asked.

"Yeah but don't worry about me I will be fine." I replied knowing I really did feel shocking on the inside. I looked into his brown eyes and they looked worried. I knew that wasn't just concern about me. It was fear of Zacky and the rest of the guys. We had no idea how they would react to us today. "It will be fine. You know whatever happens I love you and we have come this far. I won't give up us."

"I love you too. I am just scared that you will be taken away from me." He said whilst lacing our hands together and holding them close to his bronzed chest.

"I am not going anywhere." I reassured him even though I had the same fears.

"Good. I don't know what I would do if I lost you after just getting you all to myself." He said and his famous smirk appeared on his inviting lips. He rolled over so he was on top of me and his face inches away from mine. "You are so beautiful." He said whilst leaning closer to my lips. I felt by heat rise to my cheeks instantly and he started to laugh. His tattooed finger caressed my cheek as his lips finally touched mine. It sent shivers through me as his skilled lips moved in sync with mine. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip wanting permission. I granted it straight away. His tongue battled with mine until we were both out of breath.

We both laughed as it was the first time both of us could kiss each other without the horrible feeling that we were hurting Zacky. "I guess we better get up and face everyone." I said as movement could now be heard from outside his bunk.

"Do we have to?" Brian pleaded. "We can just stay here forever."

"I wish we could but we have to get up sometime and in case you have forgotten you have to perform with the guys tonight so things need to be sorted." I told him.

"I don't think they are going to forgive me that quick." He replied.

He rolled off of me and opened the curtain. We both got out of the bunk and started to walk down to the other side of the bus where everybody was. He laced our hands together once again and gave me had a gentle squeeze. As soon as we entered everybody's vision the room went deadly silent and the tension immediately rose. All eyes were on us and they were giving us dirty looks except for Lacey. I looked at her and she gave me a reassuring smile. I didn't get it. How could see be so understanding and accepting when I have hurt one of her closest friends? I looked around and I could see Zacky avoiding looking at us. His eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying all night and it hurt to see that I caused it. All of a sudden he got up and walked over to me and Brian.

"Are you going to move or do I have to push past both of you?" He spat out. Me and Brian quickly moved creating a gap that Zacky could easily fit through. He went through the gap but still caught shoulders with Brian. He slammed into him hard and Brian lost his balance for a moment. He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"You see what you have done? Why didn't you just stay away from each other? Surely you knew that it would crush him." Matt shouted. Both me and Brian looked down. We knew that but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stay away from him.

"Look, we get it you're mad and you have every right to be." He said addressing everybody. "But I fell in love with Kelly and I am sorry that it ended like this. I love her so much and I don't want to ever loose her but I want you guys to be OK with it. I don't want you to hate Kelly. I understand that before all of this none of you were fond of me anyway but take it out on me not Kelly." He said and for the last part he looked at Val.

"We don't hate you. We're disappionted that's all." Val spoke up. "I'm sorry I slapped you."

"It's OK. I deserved it and much more." I told her. Val got up out of her seat and came over to me and threw her arms around me. I certainly didn't expect that. I was too shocked to even hug back. She pulled away and laughed.

"You need to talk to Zacky at some point but not now. Give him some time." She said and went and sat down. After that the tension seemed to rise a bit. We sat down of the sofa. I sat next to Lacey and Brian sat at the other side of me.

"You're welcome." Whispered Lacey.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well I talk to Val and made her see sense. That really this has nothing to do with her and it's between the three of you and how it shouldn't come between your friendship." She said.

"Thanks." I said sincerely. I was really grateful that she did that for me because she didn't have to.

"How are you feeling?" She wondered.

"Pretty rough actually. I feel like I could be sick any minute." I replied honestly.

"Well how about retail therapy? We are in the state the guys are playing tonight so we can go shopping this afternoon." She suggested.

"That sounds great." I said.

"Good! Now go and get ready." She screamed in a high pitched voice. She was a bit too excited.

I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a white laced tank top that showed off a lot of my cleavage. I wouldn't normally wear clothes like this but over the last couple of months I had gained a lot of confidence so it was much easier for me to dress more like a girl. I walked out of the bathroom after softly curling my hair and putting some make up on. I went to the little living room and I looked for Lacey. She was sat in the corner with her legs over Johnny's lap.

"Oh, where just waiting on Val." She said.

Next, I looked for Brian and his eyes were literally popped out of his head. He kept looking me up and down whilst biting the side of his lip. I couldn't help but blush as his eyes trailed my body. I walked over to him and I swayed my hips just a little more to tease him. I sat down next to him and I heard him gulp. He then shifted his body closer to mine and lent in until I could feel his hot breath against my ear which sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He whispered hotly. "All I can think about right now is ripping your clothes off."

I let out a giggle and I whispered back, "I guess you will have to wait."

"I don't think I can. You look gorgeous." He said seductively as he placed a kiss behind my ear and trailed down my neck.

"Take a cold shower Gates." Matt laughed. I guess whilst I was getting ready they had a talk and cleared everything up.

"OK, I'm ready." Val said as she ran into the tiny living room. She looked flustered as she quickly put her little cardigan on. She went over to Matt and kissed him goodbye. Lacey did the same and I did the same to Brian. I was thankfully Zacky wasn't present.

We called a taxi and it dropped us off outside of the big shopping center as we were in Alabama and we had no idea where it was. It was massive and Lacey got all excited again. She started clapping her hands in excitement. She grabbed our arms and pulled us inside. It was full of people rushing about. Me and Val looked at each other and she rolled her eyes. It seemed she hated packed shopping centers as well. Lacey dragged us to Victoria Secret first. I hated this shop as I felt so intimidated by all the amazingly good looking girls that worked here. Lacey started scanning the rails of provocative underwear and eventually Val joined in. Lacey pulled out a purple bra that had lace all down the side of the cups and round the back. The rest of the cup was made of purple silk. It had matching panties that were completely purple lace except for a silk band around the top.

"This would suit you so well." She said. "And I know a certain man's favourite colour is purple." She giggled and Val joined in.

"I can't wear that." I said.

"Well tough. You so need to buy this." Val spoke up. "He would love it."

"Fine." I replied and snatched it out of Lacey's hands. "Aren't you going to get anything?" I asked.

"Nope." They both chimed and then laughed. They pushed me toward the till. I was lucky I had brought some money with me and that I was quite well paid as it was expensive. The cashier gave me the bag and I went over to where Val and Lacey were stood.

"Where are we going next?" I asked. Lacey linked arms with both of us and lead us off into a clothes shop.

We shopped around for ages and we all ended up having a good time. We all bought new outfits and taped for ages about things. We all got on really well all things considered. They were actually curious about me and Brian. They asked about how we even ended up liking each other and once I had explained it more they seemed to understand.

"Ooh I need to go to the drug store." Val quickly shouted.

"OK. Keep you pants on." Lacey laughed.

We arrived at the drug store and Val went straight for the ladies section. Me and Lacey both laughed as she picked up the tampons in a scramble. "What?! I don't want to have a nasty accident." She said.

We laughed even harder then I thought about it and I couldn't remember the last time I had my period. "Are you OK?" Lacey asked. "All the colour has just drained from your face."

I stood there for a moment not saying everything. I just thought and I realised I was late. "Oh, I just realised that I'm late." I said.

"How late?" Val asked.

"Too late." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 934 38
Dear God Series - 2 Does everyone have just one soulmate? Or is there more than one person out there? When tragedy strikes can you find your way back...
62.1K 1K 30
Rating: Explicit//Rated R Archive Warning: This story contains violence and rape. So, do not read if you are uncomfortable with these subjects. Words...
6.4K 204 27
Synyster Gates is a mysterious Nightwatcher. It's his, and his partner, Zacky Vengeance's, job to help people in need. Especially, one night two girl...
25.4K 907 33
COPYRIGHT ©REBEL_UNBOUND 2013/2014 After Katie had left L.A. and got back to Munich Brian and Avenged Sevenfold started their tour with their new alb...