Dark Paradise → Klaus Mikaels...

By sassystefan

Isabella wakes to find the world changed and her feelings still strong yet she denies them even when she come... More

Chapter One | Awoken
Dark Paradise Trailer
Chapter Two | Runaway
Chapter Three | Bad Ideas
Chapter Four | Love Confession
Chapter Five | Tombs & Discussions
Chapter Six | Pity
Chapter Seven | Yours
Chapter Eight | Lies
Chapter Nine | Goodbye To My Love
Chapter Ten | Interruptions
Chapter Eleven | Wondering
Chapter Twelve | Dancing In The Past
Chapter Thirteen | Tension & Treats
Chapter Fourteen | Blue Eyes
Chapter Fifteen | Spells & Sacrifices
Chapter Sixteen | Vampire Negotiations
Chapter Seventeen | Wolfsbane Darts
Chapter Eighteen | Hybrid Troubles
Chapter Nineteen | Windy City
Chapter Twenty | Sensing Things
Chapter Twenty One | Night Of Lies & Danger
Chapter Twenty Two | Bonfire Bloodlust
Chapter Twenty Three | Ghost Town
Chapter Twenty Four | Stories & Sorrow
Chapter Twenty Five | Homecoming Havoc
Chapter Twenty Six | Bourbon & Bewilderment
Chapter Twenty Seven | Birthday & Bites
Chapter Twenty Eight | Bennett Business
Chapter Thirty | Celebrations & Conversations
Chapter Thirty One | Moment of Truth
Chapter Thirty Two | Beautiful & Troubled
Chapter Thirty Three | Original Drama
Chapter Thirty Four | Twirling in the Twenties
Chapter Thirty Five | Curious & Remorseful
Chapter Thirty Six | Hope & Love
Sequel :)

Chapter Twenty Nine | Mikaelson Mayhem

9K 226 10
By sassystefan

Isabella lets out a sigh as her phone rings.

"Yes?"

"Good day to you too".

"Klaus, what do you want?".

"I want to invite you to dinner tonight at my place with Damon, Stefan and Elijah".

"Elijah's undaggered?".

"Yes".

"Okay, I guess I could come tonight".

"Wonderful. I have sent someone to deliver a dress to you".

"Of course you have".

The phone clicks and she stands up, walking out to the main room.

"So dinner with the two Original brothers?" She says to a brooding Stefan. He nods, motioning to a table. "A package came for you".

"Oh yeah, thanks for telling me". Isabella strolls over to the table, picking up the box and retreating to her room. The lid is taken off, and the dress is displayed on her bed. It is a simple yet elegant dress. She gasps looking at the beautiful dress, her hand runs along the clothing, feeling the fabric.

Once it reaches time to leave, Stefan and Damon are both ready, they make their way to Klaus's mansion.

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived".

"Damon. Stefan. Bella, Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?".

"It's better to indulge him". Isabella walks in, making her way to a seat next to Klaus and Stefan.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out.".

"Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours"

"Charming as always" She mutters, picking up her fork like all the other except Stefan who sits there, looking at his food.

"You lost your appetite".

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home" The youngest Salvatore sighs before taking a bite of his meal

"That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?".

"Well I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier".

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through.

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her".

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah".

"Hey Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert".

"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses".

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself".

Isabella continues to eat, occasionally glancing around the table where she locks eyes with Klaus who gives her a wink, with a smirk on his lips.

"Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asks.

"I don't know. Ask Damon".

"I'm sorry, you've missed so much. Ah trouble in paradise". Klaus chuckles.

"One more word about Elena and this dinner's over". Stefan glares at the hybrid, making him put a finger on his lips.

"You know what, probably best just to keep Elena in the do-not-discuss pile";

"You're probably right" Klaus puts his utensils down "It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger, still so strong. What do you say, brother? Should we tell them about Tatia?".

"Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?".

"Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line".

"Well we're not going anywhere Elijah. Please do tell".

"When our family first settled here, there was a girl named Tatia. She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor, even though she'd had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus".

"Klaus always liked Petrova woman" Bella says, taking a sip of her drink.

"I'd say there was one who loved her at least as much".

"Wait a minute. So you both loved the same girl?".

"Our mother was a very powerful witch. She sought to end our feud over Tatia and so she took her. Klaus and I would later learn that it was Tatia's blood that we consumed in the wine on the night where our mother performed the spell which turned us into vampires. Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us, so for a time Niklaus and I grew estranged. Harsh words were traded, we even came to blows, didn't we, brother?".

"But in the end we realized the sacred bond of family".

"Family above all" The two Original brothers raise their glasses "Family above all" Glasses are clinked together.

"So, why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?".

"That's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back, in exchange, he and the Original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, and Elena live happily ever after. No grudges".

"The deal sounds fair, brother".

"I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood insures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those that oppose me. I will never leave her behind".

Niklaus stands up from his chair, pacing back and forth "Let's say I do leave her here, under your protection, what then? How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? Or worse, how long before she dies caught between your feuding? You see, each one of you truly believes that you're the one that can protect her, and that is simply a delusion. Gentlemen, the worst thing for Elena Gilbert is the two of you".

Damon looks at him, smiling weakly before standing "I'm gonna get some air".

"Let me deal with this" Elijah says, walking off to follow the eldest Salvatore.

"All this talk has made me thirsty" A compelled woman strolls up to Klaus "What do you say Stefan? Can I interest you in a little after-dinner drink? Bella?". The hybrid bites into the woman's neck, drinking from her until she drops to the floor "Delicious. Aged to perfection".

"Well, I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening Klaus, is to drive a wedge between me and my brother".

"Oh no, you're doing that well enough on your own. Because of Elena, you're gonna lose your brother and you'll only have yourself to blame. Bella being here was the main reason I came". Klaus smiles at the brunette vampire which she returns.

"What do you say, Klaus? It's time for you to put something on the table. We've made our offer, now you counter".

"Okay. I offer Elena's future happiness. You see, what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot. And to fall in love with a human, maybe that nice football player, you know the blond one?".

"Matt Donovan? Really?".

"Leave the blue eyed sweetheart alone" Isabella quips, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah why not? They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life, and pop out a perfect family".

"And continue the Petrova bloodline. Every few hundred years, you'll have a new doppelgänger to drain and never run out of hybrids, right Klaus?".

"Consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand me back the coffin, I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her".

"So, what do you say Stefan hm? Do we have a deal?".

"What are you doing?" Damon snaps as Stan moves towards the blonde hybrid, a hand is held out and Stefan grabs it "Nice try, Klaus. But no deal".

Out of anger, Klaus breaks his arm then kicks his leg making it break.

"Klaus!" Bella watches from where she is as the other Salvatore rushes over, trying to help but is pushed against a wall by Elijah. Stefan's hand is being held over the fireplace, making it burn. "Stop!" Damon shouts, worried for his brother.

"Now bring me my coffin before I burn him alive".

"I'll get it".

"Go with him brother. You keep him honest. And when you return, I will make good on my promise to you and I will hand over our family".

"Go ahead and kill me. I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin" Stefan is then pulled away from the fireplace and pushed back "You really have given up, haven't you? Where's the fight? Where's the ripper?".

Isabella and Klaus both look up when Elijah and Damon walk back in with a woman carrying a tray. They exchange confused glances "Elijah, why haven't you left?".

"Where are you manners, brother? We forgot dessert".

The tray is uncovered, revealing two silver daggers that have been pulled from the bodies of their family. "What have you done?".

"What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises Klaus".

"We're doing this on my terms now".

A second later Kol enters the room, making Isabella smile at him to which he returns before glaring at Klaus. "Kol".

"Long time brother". Finn appears, swiping a dagger from the tray and stabbing the hybrids hand "Finn, don't!".. Klaus looks at Isabella but she stays there, slightly afraid of the whole scene so he steps back, bumping into Rebekah.

"Rebekah!" He says, trying to convince her but she stabs him with another dagger. "This is for our mother". The blonde Original then pulls it out, making Niklaus fall into Kol's arms.

"You're free to go. This is family business" Elijah stares, glancing at Stefan, Damon and the brunette female vampire. Kol, still holding his brother shakes his head "Isabella can stay".

The brunette raises her eyebrows, looking into Klaus's eyes which show guilt and hurt. He knows that she can't do anything but she feels the need to help. 'I'm sorry" Bella mouths to him.

"It's okay, I'll leave you to your family drama. Nice meeting you Finn. Always good to see you Kol" She winks at him with a smirk before turning to Rebekah and Elijah "Nice dress Bekah" The brunette looks down at her dress which is the one she was going to wear to Homecoming. "Bye Elijah".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.2K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story ♡ Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!
1.1M 38K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...
2.8K 137 6
shining just for you ©️theeoriginals 2024 THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
35.5K 714 25
My name is Aurora Blake. My new home is here, in Mystic Falls. I was born here, but it has been many years since I have had a place to call my home...